Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#571 rpg

rpg

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Any idea if Spider-Man Edge of time is worth the 15 bucks? I kinda wish there was free shipping with it though.

Its and ok game but Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions is the better game.

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Dlc $2-R, Blacklist $5 -P-Amazing Spider-Man, Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PMinsane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifBen 10: Omniverse 2 $4.46-R or TimeShare  2014 Completed Games

#572 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

the link OP posted is showing games but not with those prices , is there a different page for BF gaming deals?

#573 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

Its and ok game but Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions is the better game.

I liked shatter dimensions, I just wanted another spider-man game lol, but thanks for the input maybe i'll just wait for the amazing spider man game to get cheaper

#574 ParticleReality

ParticleReality

The Best Mayne, I deed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Any idea if Spider-Man Edge of time is worth the 15 bucks? I kinda wish there was free shipping with it though.

Edge of Time is a terribly lazy game that's barely like 6 hours long. It's very clear they slapped it together while most of the staff worked on Amazing Spider-Man. I felt cheated giving it a redbox rental.

#575 v1et r1ce

v1et r1ce

Formerly nikelecious91

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

yeah the franchise mode changes were what turned me off from Madden for a long time, bring back the 05' franchise mode!

How different are the changes? I want to get it mainly for the franchise mode, but I haven't bought a madden game since '09.

#576 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

Has anyone played Forza Horizon? How is it? I've been thinking of getting a racing game, may get a sim and an arcade. Seeing as Horizon is going to be 15...im tempted.

Edit: I'm assuming Amazon will price match Walmart on Horizon at some point on Thursday.

#577 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

I liked shatter dimensions, I just wanted another spider-man game lol, but thanks for the input maybe i'll just wait for the amazing spider man game to get cheaper

You're better off paying an extra $10 to get The Amazing Spider-Man. EoT is very meh...and I've enjoyed almost every Spider-Man game I've played. On a side note,Spider-Man 2099 is really annoying.

#578 asianmentality

asianmentality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

the thing that really interests me with edge of time is the chatter between the two character, and a bit of the story, but I think i might end up just getting amazing spider-man or maybe just use that money on dishonored, hopefully I can come up with a decision by tomorrow. thanks for the inputs

#579 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

Any opinions on Warfighter? Worth $20?

The game get's a lot of hate and in my opinion a lot of it is unwarranted. I think a lot of reviewers when they go to review the game put Call of Duty in their head and don't review it for what it is.

The campaign is pretty forgettable but I enjoyed it. I really liked the multiplayer when I rented it from Gamefly. I like how in the multiplayer they split it into squads of 2's. So it's just you and your squad mate and his name is highlighted so it's very easy to find him on the map. You get points for working as a team, saving your squad mate, assisting your squad mate, and you even get points when your squad mate gets a kill and vice versa. This really puts priority on following each other and watching each others back because it not only makes for a better gaming experience but you're much more likely to do better. I just really liked the close knit two person squad thing compared to say 12 people thrown on a team together and most people running off doing their own thing.

I will say one thing though and that is the game is glitchy. The game glitched out pretty badly for me (PS3 Version) and in one Multiplayer game I respawned OUTSIDE the map and was able to just sit there and shoot people and they couldn't even hit me if they wanted to. I did play the game on Day 1 of release so hopefully that's been fixed by now.

For the price point I'd pick it up but considering the reviews it will go even further down in price pretty soon.

komentra.png

#580 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

at the black friday page i do see the deals but when i click on them they show up for regular prices? is there a different section for BF lighting gaming deals?

#581 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

at the black friday page i do see the deals but when i click on them they show up for regular prices? is there a different section for BF lighting gaming deals?

See the dates & times?

#582 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

See the dates & times?

yeah even when the deals were active i couldn't get it to work

#583 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

I updated the OP with the link to shop lighting deals:
http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=1000853511

#584 macgruuber

macgruuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

I think they dropped the Sly they had up for Tuesday...

I would usually get Madden and NBA, but i sold the ones that i got last year, and left unopened, in the summer so I'll stay away from them. Also would bite on Darksiders and Prototype 2, but having not beaten the first Darksiders and having and about 5-10 games in my backlog I'm only trying to buy Sly and Spiderman (probably give the latter to my bro).

Is Spiderman good at that price?

darknite13.png

#585 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

I think they dropped the Sly they had

Damn. They did. I wondered why it was listed on two days.

#586 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

definitely grabbing The Sly Collection.

Edit: or not.
Posted Image

#587 cheapbastard

cheapbastard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

They moved the sly collection to thurs @ 110pm.

#588 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

They moved the sly collection to thurs @ 110pm.

that is my concern, amazon is going to be moving around certain games unannounced, so going to have keep a lookout.

#589 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

Why did they take off Epic Mickey 2 for 360 for thursday?.....err was really looking forward to that
Posted Image
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360- Assassin's Creed III
PS3- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Nintendo Wii- AC: City Folk
3DS- New Super Mario Bros. 2
My Game Collection- www.listal.com/list/buffalos-xbox-360-collection

#590 LetGoLightly

LetGoLightly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Really annoyed they took the Sly collection off the list for tomorrow.

#591 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

im only seeing hp and mk for today so far

#592 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

Same here. It's going down on Thanksgiving 1:10PM - 5:10PM PST though, so not so bad, unless they're going to announce these african american friday deals at different times.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#593 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Me too, I figured I had two chances at the deal, now it's just one during Thanksgiving day. Was looking at that & Epic Mickey 2 (360) but looks like I might need to brave the store.

#594 LetGoLightly

LetGoLightly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Same here. It's going down on Thanksgiving 1:10PM - 5:10PM PST though, so not so bad, unless they're going to announce these african american friday deals at different times.

Since it's the last one on the list I'm guessing it'll be around 4:30 PT, which sucks cause that's right when my family will be eating dinner. Guess I'll have to try ordering it on my phone from the table and hope it doesn't sell out too quickly. :pray:

#595 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

Since it's the last one on the list I'm guessing it'll be around 4:30 PT, which sucks cause that's right when my family will be eating dinner. Guess I'll have to try ordering it on my phone from the table and hope it doesn't sell out too quickly. :pray:

The lightning deals from yesterday (Monday) all started at the same time if they were in the same time frame.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]; Velocity Ultra
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#596 macgruuber

macgruuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Spoiler

It still is on the lightning deals page though not on the calender as of now. Here's to hoping it stays so i can get it out of the way now.

darknite13.png

#597 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

It still is on the lightning deals page though not on the calender as of now. Here's to hoping it stays so i can get it out of the way now.

It's somewhat odd that Madden '13 appears to be missing amongst those Lightning Deals...

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]; Velocity Ultra

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

#598 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

Wait what the... what happened to spider man edge of time @ the 9am slot? I was gonna get up early to get that specifically, its not on the list anymore, what gives?! I was double checking before going to bed and now its missing!
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#599 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

Wait what the... what happened to spider man edge of time @ the 9am slot? I was gonna get up early to get that specifically, its not on the list anymore, what gives?! I was double checking before going to bed and now its missing!

It's gone from the calendar, but it's listed here for 9:10am PST (far right, first page).

Cloud_Squall78.png

#600 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

It's gone from the calendar, but it's listed here for 9:10am PST (far right, first page).

Ah alright, scared me there. Guess i will get up early for it then. Thanks a lot for the info.

Gr8 avatar btw =) My niece just picked up a plushie of her at ToysRUS the other day. I got myself an Ice king, heh
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\