Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#781 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

If you aren't 100% certain, drop it so that someone who's drooling over it on the Wait List can have it.

Personally, this was the one deal I wanted this Black Friday.

Got it! I wasn't sure as I hadn't played one before. Yup, more or less have nothing to buy this BF , so got it ! Good luck to all the guys who missed , it's up again at 1pm tomorrow or day after.

#782 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

tangles isn't even 100% claimed yet...

Well damn... That hurts... Shame.. Wanted to play God for once.
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#783 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Was anybody else having problems getting the PS3 version of madden? I was quick on the draw but everytime i got to the last page to review the order, it was still listed at $46.50. I tried xbox and the discount was there but alas, an Xbox I do not own. #nowwhat

I hope you are seeing the price on the right column of the page and not the left side where the shipping options are listed.

#784 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Go for the Gamefly sale. It may be a better deal at this point.

I dont want used.. Yeesh, NO one can chime in? No one else bought spider man at all? Well times about up now.. this is bullshit. I had it in my cart the price shows 15 bucks then changes at the last minute for chekcout. I took screenshots. WTF. Can i contact amazon and get this price? I dont see the point in being around for other black friday lightling deals if it doesn't work even if you get it in your damn cart
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#785 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Anyone else not able to checkout? I can view my cart but not check out....

#786 Ardrid

Ardrid

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

When the deals first came up I had the choice between adding Madden or Sly to my cart first. I chose Madden. I chose poorly.

You have much to learn my son. Whenever you're trying to get multiple items, you absolutely must have multiple windows (and sometimes browsers) open. Then it's simply a matter of two clicks within 2-3 seconds of one another rather than trying to navigate to a new page, deal with loading/refreshing, and then trying to click.

sig.gif

Video Game Spending Tabs: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

#787 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

I dont want used.. Yeesh, NO one can chime in? No one else bought spider man at all? Well times about up now.. this is bullshit. I had it in my cart the price shows 15 bucks then changes at the last minute for chekcout. I took screenshots. WTF. Can i contact amazon and get this price? I dont see the point in being around for other black friday lightling deals if it doesn't work even if you get it in your damn cart

umm 4 people now 5 told you CONTACT CS

yeesh common sense this thread needs you to return

#788 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

It shows 100% claimed. Do you think people all bought it at $29.99? Obviously it worked for them. The price all shows as original price then at the bottom it shows Lightning Deal promo and it minus off that price. You might have a bad glitch.

#789 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

madden 13 put in sports good..is it a mistake?

#790 hle078

hle078

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

so bummed about sly... i was going to get sly collection with jak and daxter using the $5 off $25 i got from facebook, (20 for both), but i think the code expires before the thursday timeslot of sly...
[URL="http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/hyuklee"]Posted Image[/URL]

#791 MJ4YYYY

MJ4YYYY

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

got sly and madden!

#792 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

It shows 100% claimed. Do you think people all bought it at $29.99? Obviously it worked for them. The price all shows as original price then at the bottom it shows Lightning Deal promo and it minus off that price. You might have a bad glitch.

Did he have it in his cart BEFORE the lightning started?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#793 thecatinthehat

thecatinthehat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

is it worth joining the waitlist for Sly at this point? doesn't that depend on people who decide not to buy the game

#794 willywonka159

willywonka159

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Will it tell you that Sly has sold out, I don't want to be in front of my computer for 2 hours on the waitlist.

#795 midorix

midorix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Was anybody else having problems getting the PS3 version of madden? I was quick on the draw but everytime i got to the last page to review the order, it was still listed at $46.50. I tried xbox and the discount was there but alas, an Xbox I do not own. #nowwhat

No problem. You'll see the $45.60 listed and then if you go down further on the order, you'll see Lightning Deal -$20.60, netting to $25.

#796 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

I'm surprised to hear people having issues with Sly despite watching the page live. I was worried I'd miss the boat with the few extra seconds it takes to add the skylander toy and select free saver shipping. It was 79% claimed after I checked out.

#797 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Maybe but he did say he has a count down.

#798 desertraider

desertraider

Beer Drinkers Make Better Lovers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

I don't even see Madden when I click on the 'lightning deal' button.

#799 LetGoLightly

LetGoLightly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Waitlist for Sly still shows full for me. I'd say it's a lost cause.

Thank you Amazon for reminding me why I didn't renew my Prime this year.:applause:

#800 iknowlondon

iknowlondon

Tina Perm Your Weave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

I hope you are seeing the price on the right column of the page and not the left side where the shipping options are listed.

-_- I've ordered items before on amazon, I think I can figure out where the final price is located...Neway, now i can't even add it to the cart.

I wanna roll models but be a role model, no Barkley.

I'm at the United Center but not the Barclays.

The Madhouse on Madison, the kid get to mackin em

No Equal on these beats unless I'm featuring saccharin.

My Music--> http://www.hulkshare.com/I_AM_LONDON

#801 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

umm 4 people now 5 told you CONTACT CS

yeesh common sense this thread needs you to return

Really? Care to point out what 4 because no, no one said that. First reply was the guy telling me to check for the discount

Make sure you look down at the final price, usually the "Lightning Deal" price is subtracted AFTER the initial total, so if you go farther down the right-hand column, you should see a "Lightning Deal" subtraction from that 29.99...

Thanks, but, Ya i know about that. Its not there. jUst the shipping thing. Before final check out, it shows the right price. At the final 'confirm order' page its 30 bucks again, no discount

The timer ran out .. but it got me in again after joining the waitlist... BUT same damn problem! WTF is going on. I would love to contact CS, but there doesn't seem to be a number to call for amazon that i can find. This is lame
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#802 midorix

midorix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

I don't even see Madden when I click on the 'lightning deal' button.

Despite you're Raider fan (and I'm a Chargers fan), I'll help you since both of our teams are horrible.

Go to the Amazon home page.
Click on Black Friday Deal on the front page.
Now, without changing any filter (Keep it All), keep scrolling to the right.
You'll see Madden, currently showing 41% claimed.

Another quicker way is to select "Sports & Outdoor" on the filter.

#803 Bishop

Bishop

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Will it tell you that Sly has sold out, I don't want to be in front of my computer for 2 hours on the waitlist.

As far as I know, no. They'll never tell you; you'll just get screwed.

#804 biller88

biller88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hmm. I watched the timer count down until Sly popped up, but it said it was 100% claimed and the wait-list was full.

Is there any way to pre-claim or am I just that slow?

#805 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Really? Care to point out what 4 because no, no one said that. First reply was the guy telling me to check for the discount

Thanks, but, Ya i know about that. Its not there. jUst the shipping thing. Before final check out, it shows the right price. At the final 'confirm order' page its 30 bucks again, no discount

The timer ran out .. but it got me in again after joining the waitlist... BUT same damn problem! WTF is going on. I would love to contact CS, but there doesn't seem to be a number to call for amazon that i can find. This is lame

facepalm

i give up i dont care enough to help you

#806 Bishop

Bishop

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

As far as I know, no. They'll never tell you; you'll just get screwed.

I must now correct myself. They just told me "Your time ran out on this deal" without ever giving me a chance to add it to my cart at all, so I guess that's how they tell you.

Sly's gone, folks. Nothing to see here.

#807 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Sly deal is dead.NOOOOOOO

#808 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hmm nope i didn't. THe only thing was i joined the waitlist at like 9:12 or so. *sigh* this isn't working. It keeps doing the same thing. Anyone know a number i can call amazon? Cant find anything. Not sure how to contact them about this. I did get a couple screen shots.

I dont even see the point in waiting on the other deals if this is gonna keep happening. Seems like it worked for others
\-Clicky Here-\

#809 willywonka159

willywonka159

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Yep, got the same message. All out, I guess. I was scared for a second and thought I had missed a boat cause I'm switching between tabs, but yeah, sold out now.

#810 hle078

hle078

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

i think sly has been 100% bought out... i was on the waitlist and i got a notification saying my time has run out and its no longer showing on the lightning deals
[URL="http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/hyuklee"]Posted Image[/URL]