Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#811 thecatinthehat

thecatinthehat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Sly deal is dead.NOOOOOOO

Bullshit. I had it come up as "Join Waitlist" and then "Add to Deal Cart" both times it said checking then presented me with the button again. That was a really annoying 10 minutes

#812 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

I dont even see the point in waiting on the other deals if this is gonna keep happening. Seems like it worked for others

yup, it'll happen to you again. Don't bother with the other deals.

#813 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

i think sly has been 100% bought out... i was on the waitlist and i got a notification saying my time has run out and its no longer showing on the lightning deals

No clue why you are getting so upset.. It will be on the lightning deals for the next few days I think.
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#814 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

yup, it'll happen to you again. Don't bother with the other deals.

:lol:

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#815 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

I was on the Sly waitlist too. I guess they had X amount of games. When those X were purchased and finalized, they shut it down and gave everyone on the WL the deal over message. Oh well.

#816 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Despite you're Raider fan (and I'm a Chargers fan), I'll help you since both of our teams are horrible.

Go to the Amazon home page.
Click on Black Friday Deal on the front page.
Now, without changing any filter (Keep it All), keep scrolling to the right.
You'll see Madden, currently showing 41% claimed.

Another quicker way is to select "Sports & Outdoor" on the filter.

or you could of just linked the page, like this

T9rTk6Q.gif

#817 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Hmm nope i didn't. THe only thing was i joined the waitlist at like 9:12 or so. *sigh* this isn't working. It keeps doing the same thing. Anyone know a number i can call amazon? Cant find anything. Not sure how to contact them about this. I did get a couple screen shots.

I dont even see the point in waiting on the other deals if this is gonna keep happening. Seems like it worked for others

click help
click contact us
RESOLUTION

and im only helping you so the cluttering of this thread will stop as this is all COMMON SENSE

#818 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

They should work on their wording. Time didn't run out. Their stock did. Made me paranoid for a minute.

#819 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Really? Care to point out what 4 because no, no one said that. First reply was the guy telling me to check for the discount

Thanks, but, Ya i know about that. Its not there. jUst the shipping thing. Before final check out, it shows the right price. At the final 'confirm order' page its 30 bucks again, no discount

The timer ran out .. but it got me in again after joining the waitlist... BUT same damn problem! WTF is going on. I would love to contact CS, but there doesn't seem to be a number to call for amazon that i can find. This is lame

https://www.amazon.c...8&nodeId=508510&

#820 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

I was on the Sly waitlist too. I guess they had X amount of games. When those X were purchased and finalized, they shut it down and gave everyone on the WL the deal over message. Oh well.

I think that's what happened.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#821 Bishop

Bishop

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

No clue why you are getting so upset.. It will be on the lightning deals for the next few days I think.

Just one more day (Thursday), and our chances of getting it that day are no better than they were today (i.e., piss-poor).

#822 desertraider

desertraider

Beer Drinkers Make Better Lovers.

• CAGiversary!

Despite you're Raider fan (and I'm a Chargers fan), I'll help you since both of our teams are horrible.

Go to the Amazon home page.
Click on Black Friday Deal on the front page.
Now, without changing any filter (Keep it All), keep scrolling to the right.
You'll see Madden, currently showing 41% claimed.

This proves Raiders and Chargers fans can really get along. lol

Score! Thanks very much for the help.

Edited by desertraider, 20 November 2012 - 05:53 PM.
added info

#823 hle078

hle078

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

not upset, just slightly disappointed. i wanted to use the $5 off $25 promotion code, but it is set to expire before the next sly lightning deal
[URL="http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/hyuklee"]Posted Image[/URL]

#824 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Will all EA game lightning deal locate in sport good instead of video game?

#825 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

not upset, just slightly disappointed. i wanted to use the $5 off $25 promotion code, but it is set to expire before the next sly lightning deal

you might be able to contact cs and get them to issue a new credit as a courtesy they usually do in scenario's such as this

#826 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Just one more day (Thursday), and our chances of getting it that day are no better than they were today (i.e., piss-poor).

Actually I'd think your chance might improve since some people already got it today.

#827 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Will all EA game lightning deal locate in sport good instead of video game?

no ncaa is in video games (its also in sporting goods but that came later)

#828 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

I grabbed Madden but am having second thoughts. Eh, for $25 I can see if Christian Ponder is good enough to lead the Vikes to the Super Bowl.

Also, you guys gotta remember - you aren't competing with 100 or even 1,000 other shoppers. It's Thanksgiving week, there are probably tens of thousands of people stalking Amazon for deals. They could have piles of stock and it will still disappear.
Posted Image

#829 biller88

biller88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Could always throw the code to someone who didn't get one!:wave:

#830 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

There is no code. Its automatically taken off my account

#831 midorix

midorix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

This proves Raiders and Chargers fans can really get along. lol

Score! Thanks very much for the help.

You're welcome.

If you were a Broncos fan, I think it would have been different.

#832 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

they didn't actually give out codes, they just automatically added the credit to your account

T9rTk6Q.gif

#833 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

You're welcome.

Go Broncos!!

Posted Image

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#834 biller88

biller88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

You're welcome.

All I have to say is 3-0 against your two teams this year :D

And oops OK for the code! TY for the info.

#835 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

facepalm

i give up i dont care enough to help you

yeaaa.. great help. Listen I dont think i need advice from someone whos truant on a trade anyway. No one said to contact CS, and obviously that will be the next step. The problem is finding a phone number for amazon. First reply was Bishop reminding me to look for the lightning discount, then some other replies about gamefly, ect.

Whatever, something was fucked up. I was seeing if anyone else had a problem or got it ordered right. Or someone knew where i could find a phone number i could call but amazon has it hidden well. Guess i'll try the email way see if i can get the deal through the contact us page. Dont know if it will get anywhere.

I was using Chrome, maybe i'll use firefox for the next one. Hopefully it wont bug out again
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#836 y2kenjination

y2kenjination

Korean Inferno

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Woo, football talk. Can't wait to play with the Seahawks. Go Hawks!
Posted Image

#837 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Anyone have MK on Vita? Debating trying for that. Going to be getting a Vita for Christmas so time to stock up on some games :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#838 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

yeaaa.. great help. Listen I dont think i need advice from someone whos truant on a trade anyway. No one said to contact CS, and obviously that will be the next step. The problem is finding a phone number for amazon. First reply was Bishop reminding me to look for the lightning discount, then some other replies about gamefly, ect.

Whatever, something was fucked up. I was seeing if anyone else had a problem or got it ordered right. Or someone knew where i could find a phone number i could call but amazon has it hidden well. Guess i'll try the email way see if i can get the deal through the contact us page. Dont know if it will get anywhere.

I was using Chrome, maybe i'll use firefox for the next one. Hopefully it wont bug out again

Is there any way you could post one or two of the screenshots you said you took of your order (your personal details edited out, obviously)? Maybe we can help pinpoint what went wrong.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]: :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#839 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

My bet is that he waitlisted and it showed that it was available to be added to cart. However, like other people said, all stock was claimed so he couldn't buy it at the discounted price.

And is there a reason why you don't use the chat function?

#840 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

I suggest Chrome for the Amazon site. FFox and IE have been hit or miss for me with the LD ticker.