Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Lightning Deals, Price Matching and Other Deals

• Please log in to reply
3676 replies to this topic

#181 beastly115

beastly115

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

What the hell, no AC3?!?

In for Dishonored.

#182 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Epic Mickey 2 is the only deal I'm into, surprised nobody is having a deal on Sleeping Dogs. That's the only other game i wanted this BF.

Gamestop has it for 29.99 but thats it. Hopefulky the used price drops so i can use my 10$ off used game coupon on it
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#183 celegus

celegus

Kupo for Kupo Nuts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Crap, no Theatrythmn. Maybe I'll have to brave a trip to Gamestop after all...

#184 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Crap, no Theatrythmn. Maybe I'll have to brave a trip to Gamestop after all...

is 30 right now on amazon.. how much at black friday
WOOOO I STINK

#185 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

Wheres my $25 XCOM match?

apathy.gif                                                                                                                                     NothingfaceICON1.gif

#186 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

And whats up with Amazon why didnt Cheapy get this info first? I dont know how it works but seems disrespectful to me.

Haha, disrespectful? That's nice of you to think that way!
I think this is just the Lightning Deals schedule. There should be more deals revealed early next week.

#187 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

I have a question. Does all the light deal feature free shipping? I mean I do not need to purchase at least 25 to get a free shipping.for example,I order a sly collection for $10, but I am not a prime member.

#188 rockykai

rockykai

They don't make them like they used to

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

Still thinking about where to get a PS3 bundle if I want one. Roll dice with Amazon or goHastings (if they have it), bite it and go to Target (forget Walmart) because I think KMart line will be enormous...

I may look into XCOM if they match it somehow or there is a better deal on RE: Revelations or Star Fox 3DS. Have to be careful since I will already get Elminage Original and don't want to spend more than $250 on the credit card from now until mid December.

#189 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

Haha, disrespectful? That's nice of you to think that way!
I think this is just the Lightning Deals schedule. There should be more deals revealed early next week.

I love you man!!!

#190 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

I have a question. Does all the light deal feature free shipping? I mean I do not need to purchase at least 25 to get a free shipping.for example,I order a sly collection for $10, but I am not a prime member.

You will pay shipping. Best thing to do is have other stuff already in your cart before the lightning deal. Once you add a lightning deal item to your cart you only get like 5 minutes to checkout.

#191 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Pretty bummed Dragons Dogma is $40. I could have sworn Best Buy had it on sale for that price a couple months ago.

#192 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

Pretty bummed Dragons Dogma is $40. I could have sworn Best Buy had it on sale for that price a couple months ago.

They did, and my son HAD to have it based off vids he seen on youtube. What he didn't realize, even after I told him, is the amount of time you have to put into that game. Now it just collects dust....

#193 mysticfail

mysticfail

Fail is my middle name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

Amazon has been a real let down for around a 1 1/2 for games, I don't know what happened but have only bought 2 games from them this whole year. Best Buy, Walmart, New Egg, and Kmart are just crushing them.

#194 Viper187

Viper187

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Well, I only see 3 things on that whole list I really need to jump on right now for a total of $50. Good thing too, since I already bought 30 games this month. I wonder if Twisted Metal will drop later. Those damn Sony titles don't seem to get price drops often.
Mentally Irregular - Just an awesome book. Nothing else like it.

#195 bsesb2003

bsesb2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

Can't they just put it up on-sale without this lightening deal stuff, sheesh.
[cp][/cp]

#196 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Funny how they left out Cyber Monday on the schedule. Joystiq made a comment about better deals on that date.

#197 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

What the hell? I've been waiting for Skyrim to drop to $25 but it doesn't seem they're offering the PC version.

#198 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Funny how they left out Cyber Monday on the schedule. Joystiq made a comment about better deals on that date.

"Better" games is a matter of opinion.. For all we know Black Ops 2 on sale would be better to them... Ewwwww
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#199 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

What the hell? I've been waiting for Skyrim to drop to $25 but it doesn't seem they're offering the PC version.

I echo this sentiment. Traded in my 360 version (after 500+ hours) and I'm ready for round 2 on PC.

Edit: I'm down for Dishonored, though.

#200 Kecir12

Kecir12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

How good a game is doesn't really have an effect on the price, more so the sales of the game. Dragon's Dogma sold OK but it should be lower than $40 by now.

Its an insanely fun game with a ton of replay value and its treated like Monster Hunter. Easy to see why it hasn't dropped yet. Don't forget Capcom usually does 2-3 years between releases so keeping it higher longer is more beneficial to them.

#201 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

I echo this sentiment. Traded in my 360 version (after 500+ hours) and I'm ready for round 2 on PC.

Edit: I'm down for Dishonored, though.

You got that right, I'll definitely be grabbing Dishonored. Maybe Steam will give us Black Friday week specials on Elder Scrolls. Hell at this point if they'll knock it down to $30 I'll bite.

#202 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

you must have missed the whole TRU sell off of PC games i got skyrims PC for ten!
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#203 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

you must have missed the whole TRU sell off of PC games i got skyrims PC for ten!

Nah man, my TRU didn't have Skyrim in and told me they didn't believe they were even going to order anymore. I've been dying to get this game for a good price, I don't want to pay full cause I bought it full price on 360 when it launched and I just got my new PC built that can run it.

#204 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

I'm less than impressed with the video game deals. I do see some movie and music deals I'll be jumping on though.

collage8twitter_website41_zps568e62eb.jp

#205 GDogs

GDogs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

I'll probably get Max Payne 3 for 15. Skyrim and Dishonored are tempting, but I know Skyrim will have the inevitable GOTY edition, and Dishonored will drop quickly.

563872.png

76561197968062149.png

#206 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Looks like you'll have to kill people at Wal-Mart to get that $15 Forza deal.
Max Payne 3 also cheaper at KMart, but I wouldn't want to go there for one game $6 cheaper.

#207 LGinjaNinja7

LGinjaNinja7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

I'm curious cause lets say I wanted black ops and the ratchet and clank collection. Since they are in different time slots could I put blops in my cart and the price carries over to the new lightning deal for just a few minutes or does it instantly change? Just trying to dodge some shipping costs...

#208 Seraphinianus

Seraphinianus

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Seems amazon will have a better Vita Assassin's Creed bundle than everyone else:
http://www.reddit.co...2sgoq?context=3

hmmmm

#209 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

"Better" games is a matter of opinion.. For all we know Black Ops 2 on sale would be better to them... Ewwwww

True. I'm just looking for a better deal on Live subscription cards. $11.96 for 3 months is not a deal when you're looking to get a year. I can get a year right now for ~ $49 on Amazon. I want a year for $40 or less.

#210 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Seems amazon will have a better Vita Assassin's Creed bundle than everyone else:
http://www.reddit.co...2sgoq?context=3

hmmmm

If only we had any idea whether it will be a lightning deal that lasts seconds or an all-day thing. D:

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484