Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty $20 at amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another important piece of information lacking from the above post is that the deal is supposed to end around 4pm PST [have about an hour left].

Grabbed a copy! Came to exactly $19.99 after tax.

This was a perfect deal as I don't plan on ever opening my SC2 and Diablo 3 Collector's Editions (their prices are starting to climb).

Thanks OP! :D

[quote name='The End']What was the Best Buy deal mentioned in the OP?[/QUOTE]

There was a clearance sale at ToysRUs for pc games, where Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and others were $10. People price matched that at Best Buy, which I assume is what the op is referring to.

[quote name='bruceg']There was a clearance sale at ToysRUs for pc games, where Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and others were $10. People price matched that at Best Buy, which I assume is what the op is referring to.[/QUOTE]

That's probably it. I remember the Toys r us deal, I had just forgotten that so many people were able to price match at Best Buy.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks. Pick up two copies for under $20 USD each.

If you buy this with the new expansion the price is almost the same as buying directly from Blizzard.

Jumped on it - been waiting for this since release. A bit worried there'll be a killer deal on this + expansion later, but eh. $20 is a great price, shipped and with tax.

Sorry about not clarifying, yeah people were PMing since they were impossible to get from toys r us. I hope you guys enjoy the games, have fun with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back