Wii U bundles live on Newegg

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#31 killerthrust

killerthrust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

Losing my mind...ordered the 32 GB bundle with next day shipping.

I did the same :/

#32 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

That bundle with mario, zombie U, and black ops I would purchase if I didnt have it paid off at gamestop with trade ins. Those are the three games I plan on getting.

#33 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

It was 41.xx for next day for me. I don't care....thank god I have a very understanding wife.....well she doesn't know yet...:)

damn didn't even consider to do that.. how much more expensive was next day? i'm paying for shipping already what's a few dollars more?

edit: nevermind next day for me was $30 more.. I can wait a day..

#34 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

in debates to buy or hold out for camping out at target saturday night.

I would much prefer to download mario.

#35 bcgameguide

bcgameguide

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

I'm in for 1 (black 32gb). I have 1 pre-ordered from BB and will get it if I think I can flip it. Or...I'll just refund my $$$ and make someone happy at BB that day.
www.battlecreekenquirer.com/gameguide

#36 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

This... is tempting. If not for Black Ops 2, I would've maybe already bit (have it for the 360 already).

What else is coming out this year for the Wii U?

#37 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

Don't feel as bad now!

I did the same :/

#38 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

while I agree with the people that are saying it's expensive, it's at least a good bundle. Mario was a day 1 for me and I suppose I wouldn't mind playing Zombi U. Sure I am missing out on a good deal for black friday, but at least this bundle isn't that insane.

350 + 60 + 60 + 60 = 530 + 14 (or more) for shipping = 544
VS
350 + 60 + 60 = 470 x .06 = just under 500

so I am paying 44 for to avoid lines, people, drama, black friday BS and more by going this route, which is worth it for me.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#39 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

I'd consider this if it came with a pro controller over BLOPS2.

#40 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

A normal Wii U with NSMB U is going for $590 on ebay right now. I figure I can order it, and even if I don't want it I can probably make a profit, if this insanity holds for at least a little.

Edit: Aaaaaaannnnnnnd I just got cold feet and cancelled my order. I'm hoping if I can find a second wii U to sell it could cut down the cost of the one I am planning to keep and play, but I've never done anything like this before and I'm afraid it will blow up in my face and I'll loose money. Since I don't need the three games I might just see if I can get a normal unit on Amazon tomorrow night. Or just bag it and buy my unit straight out. I can afford it, I just don't want to pay for it.

Edited by SDC, 17 November 2012 - 03:03 AM.

#41 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

A normal Wii U with NSMB U is going for $590 on ebay right now. I figure I can order it, and even if I don't want it I can probably make a profit, if this insanity holds for at least a little.

Edit: Aaaaaaannnnnnnd I just got cold feet and cancelled my order. I'm hoping if I can find a second wii U to sell it could cut down the cost of the one I am planning to keep and play, but I've never done anything like this before and I'm afraid it will blow up in my face and I'll loose money.

its all about supply and demand. last yr, demand for 3ds was pretty high and locating a 3ds was hard already. having it's the new hot stuff that most ppl want it for christmas, it's easy money.

ordered one with no hesitation.

#42 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

shit it's in my cart, but don't even want zombie U or BLOPS just wanted mario and nintendoland wonder if anyone else is going to post bundles?

#43 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

its all about supply and demand. last yr, demand for 3ds was pretty high and locating a 3ds was hard already. having it's the new hot stuff that most ppl want it for christmas, it's easy money.

ordered one with no hesitation.

Wait what? I didn't know 3DS was high in demand. All of my stores have always been fully stocked with them, even at launch.

#44 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

RIP OFF!! Get on the wait list at Gamestop instead and get it for a legitimate price!

These jerks at NewEgg probably got the same early stock at Gamestop did, yet chose to hold off until now and try to rip people off in hopes of launch day craze.

LAME AND DECEITFUL NewEgg! Shame on you!

#45 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

I'm hoping if I can find a second wii U to sell it could cut down the cost of the one I am planning to keep and play, but I've never done anything like this before and I'm afraid it will blow up in my face and I'll loose money.

People aren't going to want to buy a $500 game console from a brand new seller on Ebay with no feedback. I have to pay $385 including tax for a Deluxe Wii U at Walmart. Ebay fees can be as high as 15% which is $75. You need to send a big heavy box via UPS with signature confirmation. You are looking at very little profit if everything goes right. If something goes horribly wrong then:

Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#46 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Wait what? I didn't know 3DS was high in demand. All of my stores have always been fully stocked with them, even at launch.

well, i was talking about last yr. at least stores near me (NYC) it was very hard to find a new 3ds system as christmas gotten closer.

and trust me, wii u will be short on supply and do get it whenever you get the chance to play for yourself or to ebay it for some money.

#47 boostsaves

boostsaves

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I pulled the trigger a few hours ago. Im shocked they still have stock left. I understand its an expensive bundle to some but I remember the expensive ass wii walmart bundles selling out in seconds that had cruddy games attached to them. Its not like Mario zombi u and cod bo2 are bad games or anything.

Its worth it to me to avoid all the bs running around trying to find one.

#48 sunnyvale

sunnyvale

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

if you are so unhappy with the free market, why not move to North Korea?

#49 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

RIP OFF!! Get on the wait list at Gamestop instead and get it for a legitimate price!

These jerks at NewEgg probably got the same early stock at Gamestop did, yet chose to hold off until now and try to rip people off in hopes of launch day craze.

Its a pretty good deal if you want those games Tax is killer from other orders almost 50$ I paid almost as much for 1 less game.
Posted Image

#50 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

Oh calm down it's retail pricing. I'm glad they posted I just completed check out on the Deluxe. I might sell off the two games I don't want but hell yeah I'm excited. I let it go 3 day shipping though.

edit: wonder if it will ship tomorrow or Monday?

#51 Lanman

Lanman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

Actually, this is one of the few bundles that contains, arguably, the games that are most likely to be popular. It isn't at a discount, but for someone that wants those games its an ok deal. Sure, there is shipping, but that is less than many would pay in tax.

Not saying its a great deal ... but a better deal for many than the bundles that have Barbi's Dream House and How to Train my Dead Horse.

#52 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Don't forget to use ebates for click through. It's only 1.5% but that will cover most of the shipping pain.

#53 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Not sure if I want to try my luck trying to find the Wii-U in the wild or order this. Mario game I'm ok with (seriously, it's nearly impossible to own a Nintendo console without having Mario). Zombie-U does look interesting, but it seems like the type of game that'll get stale right away. I don't even know what Nintendo Land is.

How likely is it to find Wii-U this coming Sunday at Costco?

#54 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Not sure if I want to try my luck trying to find the Wii-U in the wild or order this. Mario game I'm ok with (seriously, it's nearly impossible to own a Nintendo console without having Mario). Zombie-U does look interesting, but it seems like the type of game that'll get stale right away. I don't even know what Nintendo Land is.

How likely is it to find Wii-U this coming Sunday at Costco?

I haven't seen anything video game related being sold at my local costco in awhile. There used to be games and consoles but that is all gone now.

#55 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

I haven't seen anything video game related being sold at my local costco in awhile. There used to be games and consoles but that is all gone now.

Yea me too, but a couple of days ago I saw they were selling BLOPS 2 front and center (it was those cardboard slips you bring to the front to get the item). However, at the same time I don't think I ever saw them selling any other consoles as of late. I'm always preoccupied in shopping for groceries there so I haven't really looked at their gaming section; whenever I shop at Costco it feels like I'm getting ready for a Zombie Apocalypse. This rang the most truth when I was shopping there for groceries and helping my friend find a coffin there (lol, I don't think they sell those anymore).

#56 Chibi_Kaji

Chibi_Kaji

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

I'm in for the Delexe, NSMBU and ZombiU are 2 of the games that I wanted for the system. Not really a fan of CoD games so I may just trade that one in.
"People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children." - Bill Watterson

Posted Image

#57 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, told her if I could find one, probably a Wii U. She said if I find one, go ahead and buy it and she'll pay me for it....seeing as I get "Santa" until I get married and I'm engaged, I figure I might as well get this bundle.

I have awesome parents.

#58 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, told her if I could find one, probably a Wii U. She said if I find one, go ahead and buy it and she'll pay me for it....seeing as I get "Santa" until I get married and I'm engaged, I figure I might as well get this bundle.

I have awesome parents.

Screw marriage, free video games in December for LIFE! M I RITE?
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#59 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

Screw marriage, free video games in December for LIFE! M I RITE?

Not hardly..I make enough to buy my own games, but seeing as this is the first time my parents have bought me a system for Christmas since the 360 originally came out (bought my Wii, PS3, PC, etc.) I'm excited.

#60 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Sad part is people are going to pay those stupid ass prices because they cant wait. Retarded.