Wii U bundles live on Newegg

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#61 plus1zero

plus1zero

Needs more CLANGA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

Sad part is people are going to pay those stupid ass prices because they cant wait. Retarded.

Considering most people would already get NSMB and a lot are interested in ZombiU, and BlOps will be a major hit you could get back your $ on eBay, this is a cheaper route for most people...no tax.

#62 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

RIP OFF!! Get on the wait list at Gamestop instead and get it for a legitimate price!

These jerks at NewEgg probably got the same early stock at Gamestop did, yet chose to hold off until now and try to rip people off in hopes of launch day craze.

LAME AND DECEITFUL NewEgg! Shame on you!

what are you talking about, this is not a rip off this is retail price

plus most people don't have to pay tax it is CHEAPER than gamestop.

#63 plus1zero

plus1zero

Needs more CLANGA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

what are you talking about, this is not a rip off this is retail price

plus most people don't have to pay tax it is CHEAPER than gamestop.

Yeah, really....no one seems to mind when Walmart does the same thing except puts in dollar tree accessories and one of the lower-end games. I dunno.

#64 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

Black one is out of stock.

#65 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

Black one is out of stock.

honestly im shocked it took 4 pages

also this isnt a bad deal if you want a Wii u and havent preordered yet.

#66 Nintendo_Hawk

Nintendo_Hawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Late yet again ... would have had no problem ordering the Deluxe from them, the games included are the exact ones I was buying anyway. But of course, a few hours late and I missed out :(

#67 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

honestly im shocked it took 4 pages

also this isnt a bad deal if you want a Wii u and havent preordered yet.

well i guess with shipping it cost about 550 for the black bundle. that maybe a lot for some ppl who just want the system and maybe a game. i missed out on the wii u preorder. lucky enough to find this thread quickly and ordered one. i also had to think about it a little bit, but in the end i get.

i check out my order status and it's now changed to 'packaging'. don't know what that means but hope i get mine delivered before wednesday.

#68 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

well i guess with shipping it cost about 550 for the black bundle. that maybe a lot for some ppl who just want the system and maybe a game. i missed out on the wii u preorder. lucky enough to find this thread quickly and ordered one. i also had to think about it a little bit, but in the end i get.

i check out my order status and it's now changed to 'packaging'. don't know what that means but hope i get mine delivered before wednesday.

Same here mine charged and shows packaging this morning. :D Should go out the door today it seems. I don't know what half of you are complaining about this was a awesome deal. My wife was like order it now hurry up before it's gone. Then she got excited about it and she doesn't like games for the most part.

Sad part is people are going to pay those stupid ass prices because they cant wait. Retarded.

Really?

#69 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

Your statement shows more about you than any buyers of these bundles.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#70 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

No, I'm glad there are ppl who are willing to pay premium for certain stuff. Because it benefits ppl like me to really can't afford for anything and need all the extra money.

#71 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Ordered a few. That's an entire Monday morning's pay gone already.
Posted Image

#72 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Ordered a few. That's an entire Monday morning's pay gone already.

Where do you work. :hot:

#73 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

CAG hitman?

#74 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

I don't think he's being serious.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#75 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Confoosious always being so clever...
Posted Image

#76 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

No, I'm glad there are ppl who are willing to pay premium for certain stuff. Because it benefits ppl like me to really can't afford for anything and need all the extra money.

lol. I suppose you're right.

#77 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

This is a awesome deal 500+ with games lol I just sold my preorder for the deluxe for 540 only the bundle so this is a steal!!!
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#78 mgage

mgage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

In for one. Just like it has been said over and over in this thread, the bundles are all retail and you don't have to buy the crappy third party accessories included in most of these bundles. Just the system plus games.

#79 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

Childish CAGbino

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

ZombiU is getting less-than-favorable early reviews. That might be the make-or-break for me getting this bundle.

#80 plus1zero

plus1zero

Needs more CLANGA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

ZombiU is getting less-than-favorable early reviews. That might be the make-or-break for me getting this bundle.

I can almost guarantee you can get most of your money back by selling on eBay right now. I'm planning on selling it and BlOps2 (already have on 360, gonna get Ninja Gaiden 3 with some of that money).

#81 boostsaves

boostsaves

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Anyone's wii u ship yet?

#82 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

They are not open on the weekends...I don't expect any shipments to go out until Monday. I have next day shipping so I hope to get it Tuesday.

Anyone's wii u ship yet?

#83 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Anyone's wii u ship yet?

mine shipped but not from newegg

#84 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

They are not open on the weekends...I don't expect any shipments to go out until Monday. I have next day shipping so I hope to get it Tuesday.

Wow really? I figured for sure it would go today glad to know. As long as I get by Wednesday I'm good.

#85 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

I saw this go live earlier today for the basic bundle and snagged it. I don't want to have to worry about getting one before Xmas now, since I have my son's gift all set.

I was going to buy a basic bundle anyway and get Mario. This forces Nintendoland and Zombie U on me, but doesn't rip me off like buying from an eBayer or Amazon seller would. At least I'm getting something for the extra money I have to spend. eBay the basics are going for $400 or more with nothing to show for the extra markup.

Based on reviews, I may wind up selling ZombiU or Nintendoland right away and put Mario and the console under the tree for Xmas but I also might keep them. Either way, this was the best deal I could find, and my time is worth more than waiting in line tomorrow morning. With no tax, this actually works out to be a 1:1 purchase as I would pay in a store anyway, even with shipping.

#86 apokalypse

apokalypse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

Speaking of Newegg/Wii U, what's the deal the Pro Controller? I pre-ordered a while back and now the release date on the item page is 12/31, so wtf?

#87 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

Speaking of Newegg/Wii U, what's the deal the Pro Controller? I pre-ordered a while back and now the release date on the item page is 12/31, so wtf?

weird. they were available at my local walmart and gamestop today. also, 2 walmarts i checked had Wii U Deluxe in stock.

106889.png

#88 AcePuppy

AcePuppy

Yoshi Yoshi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Both are out of stock.

#89 apokalypse

apokalypse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

Should I just cancel my newegg pre-order and hit the stores for the controller?

#90 fyrflash1969

fyrflash1969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

I ordered it.. was picking up all those games anyhow, so no biggie. Once you figure out what tax would have been, there was really no difference than buying with next day shipping. My status is Packing, Im counting on Tuesday, but will be pleasantly surprised by Monday.