FREE Rockstar Energy Drink Car for Forza Horizon (Fb Required)

[quote name='ZombieToast']I don't see anything about Forza on there.[/QUOTE]

It's the 'Xbox 360 Giveaway' at the top of the page to the right of the photos.

Anyone get their code yet? It's been over an hour now and I still haven't received mine. I can only assume they're getting slammed with entries or something.

[quote name='Marcin205']oh my god people you really dont see xbox360 giveaway? with Rockstar Xbox,Kinect and games and other stuff?

https://www.facebook.com/rockstar/app_382783881795287[/QUOTE]
I'm only one person. And he said to look for a Forza app, not an Xbox giveaway. I'm not familiar with how to use Facebook, so I just did a search for Forza because that's what made the most sense.

Thanks to MrRedrum for not being an ass about it.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I'm only one person. And he said to look for a Forza app, not an Xbox giveaway. I'm not familiar with how to use Facebook, so I just did a search for Forza because that's what made the most sense.

Thanks to MrRedrum for not being an ass about it.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Dude ps im like AL Bundy too xD

Thought I'd check back in and see if anyone posted about receiving a code cause I certainly still haven't...

got a code for trade, not sure where I got mine from but an FYI (I posted it also in the trade forum, but it all gets lost there)

Lol. I completely forgot about this and it turns out I got a code in my email and never checked. Got it on 10/31.

Not got an Xbox, so PM me for a code.

I have 2 of them, so get them while they last.

Edit: All out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jedimasterbane']Not got an Xbox, so PM me for a code.

I have 2 of them, so get them while they last.

Edit: All out.[/QUOTE]

thanks man!

lol I finally just got mine 2 hours ago. Well, it took longer than expected but I got it, so thanks OP!

i'm waiting on a code too. i did the facebook thing today after i bought the game. i can "borrow" a code from someone who doesn't have the game and give you my code once i receive it.

also bump as more than a few people got this game on sale at various places today

niether of my codes have shown up :( so if anyone has a spare they'd like to pm me. it would be much appreciated. then if mine show up I can give em out here.

how long do these codes take? I think I did this almost a week ago and got nothing yet. I even checked my spam folders. Just did it again to give it another try. Did 2 different emails so hopefully I get it soon.

I signed up my email 3 days ago and still have yet to receive a code. How long does this usually take? Does someone have a spare code for this car that I can just have?

[quote name='TGPomy']I signed up my email 3 days ago and still have yet to receive a code. How long does this usually take? Does someone have a spare code for this car that I can just have?[/QUOTE]

it does take awhile but I have one I don't know if its still good but I'll PM you.

I hadn't even realized this was a thread bumped (2 posts up) from last month.

I went to the OP link, "Liked" and filled out the entry form. Afterwards I was seeing the most recent posts about how long the codes take while others still waiting.

Just checked my e-mail and I now have a code. Took less than a day.

bread's done
Back