Free "Wonderbook" dynamic theme in psn offers email!

delsus09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys; I just found a dynamic theme code from one of Sony's email offers (If you signed up for promotional offers from Sony & third parties) for J.K Rowling's "Wonderbook: Book of Spells". If you receive said email, it is in the black square, a bit below where it says "Buy It Now". The code is only redeemable on the console; not on the Sony Account Management page. Here are some snippets of it, so you have an idea of what it looks like:

own_images_b_3.jpg
own_images_b_4.jpg

[quote name='TheJLC']Just tried my code, it didn't work.[/QUOTE]

Did you redeem it online? It needs to be redeemed on the psn store; on your console.

[quote name='TheJLC']Yup, do you need to capitalize the letters or something?[/QUOTE]
Yes; always capitalize the letters in a code. Check for typos & disordering too.

I'm having the same issue with the code not working. Capitalized everything, tried with the hyphens and without the hyphens, nothing's making it work. Even tried copy/pasting it and blowing up the font to be huge just to make doubly sure that I wasn't being crazy and reading it wrong. :/

same thing here, i got a invalid code using 2 different ones (mine and my gf's) i tried on the ps3 console first then also on the ps3 website. maybe there was some snafu or the codes aren't live yet

[quote name='tokyostomp']same thing here, i got a invalid code using 2 different ones (mine and my gf's) i tried on the ps3 console first then also on the ps3 website. maybe there was some snafu or the codes aren't live yet[/QUOTE]

Mmm. It's still friday (in PST time, at least), so give it 'till tomorrow morning or something...perhaps you're right in that they may not be live yet.

Sorry it had to turn out like this; I just wanted to update the community on this, since you've all done a lot for me in the past, & I never get the chance to pay it forward. I know a lot of people may not read an email like this one unless someone mentioned there was something in it...so...yeah. Give it time; I'm sure it will work.

On another note, I have a bunch of the Schick-promotion codes which, if they are still valid, I will give out. If someone knows, I'd appreciate you telling me.

^Thanks for the heads up on this, I'm guessing the codes will go live soon (probably later this weekend). Also, the Schick codes should be long past expired but I would love one if you have it to try out!

[quote name='Smokingpistol']^Thanks for the heads up on this, I'm guessing the codes will go live soon (probably later this weekend). Also, the Schick codes should be long past expired but I would love one if you have it to try out![/QUOTE]

Mmm, I'll see what I can do...& I do think they will go live this weekend.

I'm glad to help a fellow CAG though; have fun!

And it gets weirder still folks…

I just tried entering my code and it was finally accepted — even so, the actual theme file is still nowhere to be found! :shame:

After entering your code, a standard summary screen for the theme appears, along with a "Preview" option. However, after selecting the final "confirm" option, it never presented me with a download screen… it just exited out after the "Thank you" screen.

Further, the dynamic theme also doesn't appear in my Download List, so there's no grabbing it from there just yet. (Although my Transaction History does thankfully show this to be an existing completed transaction).

Guess we'll have a better idea as to what's going on following this afternoon's update. Hopefully by then, someone at Sony will remember to enable downloads of this elusive theme!

Fun times, eh? :roll:

@Jasper, you need to select to accept third-party offers & etc...look for it on the PSN account page online (I think it should be there).

As for your code working, @Krispow, that's good news; congratulations. Maybe we'll just have to wait for one update at a time, ah? I find it strange that it doesn't pop up in your downloads menu, though. Have you tried entering the code again? Exiting & re-entering? Etc.?

[quote name='Kitty_Moore']I'm interested in a code if anyone has a spare one for me , Many Thanks ?[/QUOTE]
I put up my code a few posts back. You could try to see if anyone lurked it. I'd think you have a good chance of getting it since so many ppl seem to have had problems redeeming their codes. Just check my post and try the code hidden in the spoiler tag. I hope it works for you.

Ok redeemed my code a little while ago after the store updated and after entering it there was no download for it either. Looked through my download list and nothing this is really weird.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']Ok redeemed my code a little while ago after the store updated and after entering it there was no download for it either. Looked through my download list and nothing this is really weird.[/QUOTE]

Mine did the same thing when I tried it on Sunday, never seen that before when redeming codes on psn...

Code finally worked! But just like everyone else, no way to download it. Glad I'm not alone in this at least, when I first couldn't get the code to work it was driving me crazy.

bread's done
Back