YMMV $30 Persona 4 Arena(PS3/X360) @ BestBuy(In-Store Only)

I'd still recommend it at 40 to people. It's a hell of a fighter, lots of cool characters and the balance curve really helps new players get into it while having depth for high level play.

Just an FYI, you can also search your local stores clearance inventory, based on what ive seen in store and what they list as in stock it seems pretty accurate.

[quote name='ritchardf']Just an FYI, you can also search your local stores clearance inventory, based on what ive seen in store and what they list as in stock it seems pretty accurate.[/QUOTE]

How do you do that?

[quote name='Kaiser499']How do you do that?[/QUOTE]Do a Store Search, click the store name, click "Clearance Items" on the left side.

[quote name='Logain8955']I'd still recommend it at 40 to people. It's a hell of a fighter, lots of cool characters and the balance curve really helps new players get into it while having depth for high level play.[/QUOTE]

I second this. P4A is one hellua game, the story mode is great and the netcode is godly.

I'm waiting for PS4A to drop to $25-30. There are a few games like this that I really want though. I might have to bite the bullet.

bread's done
Back