Vita Memory Cards?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 diskdocx

diskdocx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Has anyone seen any decent deals on these? My First Edition came with a 4gig card, but with PS+ coming next week, I am going to need at least an 8, but probably a 16gig upgrade.

$60 is insane pricing for these :hot:

#2 strife18

strife18

Finger Ling-ling Good!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

I'm in the same boat, though I have an 8GB. It doesn't seem like it will be enough once PS+ content starts rolling out. I haven't really seem much for sales other than a couple of slightly lower prices on amazon.ca. But, if you are planning on shelling out $60 for a 16GB, you might as well just put down the extra $20 for the 32GB and be done with it (it's $80 on amazon.ca). Even though it is stupid expensive I kind of wish i just paid the extra for one right from the start.
Posted Image

#3 diskdocx

diskdocx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Thanks. I went ahead and got the 32 gig card off Amazon. Even with shipping, I still saved $20, and it is much cheaper per gig than any of the other cards.

Still a massive rip IMO.

#4 snowsquirrel

snowsquirrel

solid squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

The 8GB cards must be getting dirt cheap on eBay with everyone upgrading. You could likely pick up a mitful for cheaper than 1 32GB. Just a PITA to manage.
* Need a notebook for your project? www.projectnotebookr.com: tasks, notes, timelines, etc.
* The Blog of an Educated Squirrel: comments on gaming, technology, and other general nerdery.