Near Future COD:Black Ops 2 Deals?

PapaSmerf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
My son was treated for cancer a year ago and it came back. He has started chemo again and will be in and out of the hospital for the next 5-6 months. I was able to get him Halo 4 on release day thinking that would keep him busy for a while, but he is back to COD:MW3 and really wants BO2. Is there any reason to wait for a deal in the near future or should I just buckle down to channel my inner soccer mom and pay full price?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PapaSmerf']My son was treated for cancer a year ago and it came back. He has started chemo again and will be in and out of the hospital for the next 5-6 months. I was able to get him Halo 4 on release day thinking that would keep him busy for a while, but he is back to COD:MW3 and really wants BO2. Is there any reason to wait for a deal in the near future or should I just buckle down to channel my inner soccer mom and pay full price?[/QUOTE]

No need to wait for a deal. Any 59.99 game gets a $10 discount at toys r us.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13024555

Choose pick up at store option to save on shipping.

I hope your son gets better soon.

Edit: Today is the last day for this offer.
If you buy 2 games, I think there is a $30 combined discount.

Thanks guys. Ordered it from TRU. Says it still comes with the bonus Nuketown 2025 map which he really wanted. Bonus is he will have it this afternoon when his friend comes to play.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Thanks guys. Ordered it from TRU. Says it still comes with the bonus Nuketown 2025 map which he really wanted. Bonus is he will have it this afternoon when his friend comes to play.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

bread's done
Back