Topanga <3

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
With a rumor going around about a spin off of the original show our first Old Crush was the female star of the only teen show taking place in Philadelphia that I know of. Topanga Lawrence(Danielle Fishel) this week we honor you.

In 1993, we were all introduced to Boy Meets World, which focused around the hijinks of a middle school student Cory Matthews and his best friend Shawn Hunter. If every show needs a bromance, Scrubs, it also needs a love interest. That is where we meet Topanga.

Check out the rest here

http://nullandvoid2.blogspot.com/2012/11/old-crush-of-week.html

Full disclosure its my blog/podcast, check it out.

She wasn't the Saved by the Bell girls but I liked her when I was young. Wouldn't mind seeing a video of her getting absolutely plowed and dicked down today.

Also read that the Corey kid is supposed to play Mr Feeny. Leave shit alone.......

[quote name='Spokker']Fat.[/QUOTE]

GPEWW.jpg
Oh yeah, she's so fat. Moron.

[quote name='Tsel']
GPEWW.jpg
Oh yeah, she's so fat. Moron.[/QUOTE]
She yo-yos between fat and presentable. If you actually knew anything about the bitch you would know she's a Kirstie Alley type who is on a weight roller coaster. The publicity of this is tempered by the fact that she hasn't done much since Boy Meets World so she's not really in the spotlight a lot. We know Oprah and Kirstie Alley get fat and get thin and get fat and thin again because they turned that into part of their careers. She is, no matter what her current weight is, fat at heart. She will get fat again after this new job is over and done with.

Anyway, do your research on your childhood crushes next time. I did.

[quote name='Spokker']She yo-yos between fat and presentable. If you actually knew anything about the bitch you would know she's a Kirstie Alley type who is on a weight roller coaster. The publicity of this is tempered by the fact that she hasn't done much since Boy Meets World so she's not really in the spotlight a lot. We know Oprah and Kirstie Alley get fat and get thin and get fat and thin again because they turned that into part of their careers. She is, no matter what her current weight is, fat at heart. She will get fat again after this new job is over and done with.

Anyway, do your research on your childhood crushes next time. I did.[/QUOTE]

Wow...

[quote name='Spokker']She yo-yos between fat and presentable. If you actually knew anything about the bitch you would know she's a Kirstie Alley type who is on a weight roller coaster. The publicity of this is tempered by the fact that she hasn't done much since Boy Meets World so she's not really in the spotlight a lot. We know Oprah and Kirstie Alley get fat and get thin and get fat and thin again because they turned that into part of their careers. She is, no matter what her current weight is, fat at heart. She will get fat again after this new job is over and done with.

Anyway, do your research on your childhood crushes next time. I did.[/QUOTE]

She fluctuates in weight...like almost everyone does...

[quote name='SynGamer']She fluctuates in weight...like almost everyone does...[/QUOTE]

LOL...seriously. I like that his biggest criticism of her is that she has problems like regular people. Yup...she doesn't have the discipline to starve herself or stick to a strict heroine diet to keep herself skinny. What a fucking loser! It always makes me laugh when I see guys rip on women like this. Yeah, show us who you're with that's so much better. I can't even imagine hating my life so much that I need to make myself feel better by calling Danielle Fishel fat.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']she doesn't have the discipline to starve herself or stick to a strict heroine diet to keep herself skinny.[/QUOTE]

you're not very good at this white knight thing, are you?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']tell us more[/QUOTE]
She's a Cal State Fullerton student - I've seen her around campus a few times, and she tends to come by my store once every few weeks. Pretty sure she lives nearby in Yorba Linda.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Fat or not, I would bang that ass like a drum.[/QUOTE]

You would bang this?

http://i.imgur.com/hNAt4.jpg

No, you would bang her when she is getting back in shape for a reboot of some shit show that will coast on nostalgia. And I say this as a guy who masturbated to her photos when I was 14. I liked her too but let's not ignore the facts if we're going to actually have an honest guy conversation over some actress.

[quote name='Spokker']You would bang this?

No, you would bang her when she is getting back in shape for a reboot of some shit show that will coast on nostalgia. And I say this as a guy who masturbated to her photos when I was 14. I liked her too but let's not ignore the facts if we're going to actually have an honest guy conversation over some actress.[/QUOTE]

So a woman who periodically has extra meat on her can no longer be "bangable"? Shallow much?

EDIT: I would do this: http://i.imgur.com/3zQx1.jpg as well.

No, you would bang her when she is getting back in shape for a reboot of some shit show that will coast on nostalgia. And I say this as a guy who masturbated to her photos when I was 14. I liked her too but let's not ignore the facts if we're going to actually have an honest guy conversation over some actress.[/QUOTE]

Sorry we don't all have false misrepresentations of what women are supposed to look like. How shallow and ignorant can you be? "Oh hurr durr, her BMI says she's overweight, gross!" Grow up and learn to appreciate a woman regardless of whether or not she meets your unrealistic expectations. We are having an honest conversation, it's just that the honest fact is that you're an idiot. At one point, she was heavier than she was, but I'm not the type of guy who's going to rule out a woman just because she's overweight. What does it even matter when you see what she looks like now, anyway? Or because she fluctuates in weight, she'll get fat again thus making her unappealing to you forever? I sincerely hope you already have a girl because if you think this way in real life, good luck to ya.

[quote name='panzerfaust']you're not very good at this white knight thing, are you?[/QUOTE]

lol...what? Is that the only sentence you read? That post was full of sarcasm.

Spokker's posts in this thread reveal some serious issues in his attitude toward women. He posts as someone that holds a lot of anger against the other gender. Referring to her as "bitch" right off the bat only to continue on to his other criticisms are particularly revealing. I really do feel bad for anyone that can hold in that much anger for someone they don't even really know based on such trivial things.

Personally, I think she's gorgeous. And while I wouldn't "bang her like a drum" I do find her to be attractive regardless of what her weight fluctuates to.

Hard, and several times!

Please post a picture of your ugly girlfriend so we can all judge you please.

I personally don't think she is fat, she isn't what she was but she is still nice. Even if she was ugly I still might hit it just so I could say I Mr. Matthews'd that.

[quote name='Tsel']Sorry we don't all have false misrepresentations of what women are supposed to look like. How shallow and ignorant can you be? "Oh hurr durr, her BMI says she's overweight, gross!" Grow up and learn to appreciate a woman regardless of whether or not she meets your unrealistic expectations. [/quote]
She's not going to be put on TV in a primary role if she is overweight unless she had any other redeeming qualities, like a singing voice (Adelle) or a comedic mind (Roseanne). That's a fact. People generally want to see attractive people on television, even other women. They make shows about hunky doctors who have affairs with other hot doctors. Most doctors I've seen don't look like that. They also don't make shows that focus on fat girls who work at the DMV. Until that changes my views are completely mainstream and true, though people don't often say it this bluntly.

but I'm not the type of guy who's going to rule out a woman just because she's overweight.
This will depend on the amount of money, fame and success you have earned in life. Will Smith and others in his class didn't marry a fatty.

What does it even matter when you see what she looks like now, anyway?
Because once the show is over, she'll likely get fat again. Her weight is a factor in whether the show does well and also determines how successful her career is if she's simply going to be an actress who reads lines others have written. Is she a writer? Is she a comedian? Can she sing? Is she okay with playing the hyper-sexed fat black woman because that's funny (Parks & Recreation)? No? Then she's going to have to get by on her looks like most actresses. If she cannot maintain that, then she doesn't get on TV.

[quote name='musha666']Please post a picture of your ugly girlfriend so we can all judge you please.[/QUOTE]
She doesn't seek that kind of attention. She doesn't participate in the entertainment industry. Who we are talking about in this thread is someone who puts themselves out there in an industry where good looks and fit physique generates success. It only follows that bad looks and unfit physique generates failure, unless there are other redeeming qualities that I've talked about earlier.

Who is the most successful? People like Jennifer Aniston, who still looks amazing as an aging actress because she keeps herself fit. Jennifer Aniston doesn't write scripts. She isn't funny on her own. She is a bore in interviews. She doesn't produce save for a few small projects. She doesn't direct except for a couple small projects. She doesn't have an idea in her head. But people like her because she is cute, likable and easy on the eyes.

Sorry, of the top paid TV actresses for 2012, only one is overweight. When it comes to the most successful women in Hollywood, age doesn't seem to matter, but weight really does matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
...And yet, through all that, one of the most successful women in entertainment of all time was one of the people you cited as a "fat" earlier, Oprah. Success=/=thin

[quote name='RedvsBlue']...And yet, through all that, one of the most successful women in entertainment of all time was one of the people you cited as a "fat" earlier, Oprah. Success=/=thin[/QUOTE]
I never said that success = thin. I said that success as a Hollywood actress = thin, generally speaking.

Oprah is not an actress who needs to get by on her looks. She's a talk show host. She has ideas. She is producer/owner/emperor of her empire. She wasn't hired to play a role. She created her role in television. In fact, the smartest thing she did was making sure she owned her own show. It was Roger Ebert who convinced her to syndicate instead of going with a network.

It's the same thing with Rosie O'Donnell, who had a little empire going herself. These women could talk. They could be interesting to their target demographic. They thought of the words they were going to say and many people, mostly women, felt that what they had to say was worthwhile. Having said that, daytime TV is a lot different from prime time television or Hollywood movies.

Roseanne is an excellent example for prime time, though. Nobody was hiring fat women to be the focal point of some white trash comedy show. Even today, they generally do not. Roseanne created that show because she knew that if she was going to be successful, nobody was going to give her that success, so she did it herself. You know how you can really see the difference between someone like Roseanne or Oprah and actresses?

Roseanne:
Writer (15 titles)
Roseanne (TV series)
– Into That Good Night: Part 1 (1997) (character / as Roseanne / story / as Roseanne)
– Into That Good Night: Part 2 (1997) (character / as Roseanne / writer / as Roseanne)
– Arsenic and Old Mom (1997) (character / as Roseanne)
– The Truth Be Told (1997) (character / as Roseanne)
– Roseanne-Feld (1997) (character / as Roseanne)
See all 220 episodes »

Oprah:
Producer (29 titles)

Fishel: No writing, directing or producing credits.

I don't know if Danielle Fishel has a thought in her head. She is an actress who was hired to speak dumb lines that weren't even that great to begin with. I watched Boy Meets World when I was a kid but I would never watch it now for anything other than to revisit a memory.

[quote name='Spokker']

She doesn't seek that kind of attention. She doesn't participate in the entertainment industry. Who we are talking about in this thread is someone who puts themselves out there in an industry where good looks and fit physique generates success. It only follows that bad looks and unfit physique generates failure, unless there are other redeeming qualities that I've talked about earlier.[/QUOTE]

Except nobody was arguing that she is a beautiful actress who has a successful career. It was that she is an attractive woman despite her being larger (depending on the time/picture). You come in posting pictures saying "would you bang her?" which has nothing to do with her as an actress or industry shes in, its "i think shes fat and thus not bangable". if you posted a video of her as an airhead or doin something stupid you would have a better argument. but yours boils down to fat people dont deserve lovin because fat is hideous.

[quote name='4thHorseman'] but yours boils down to fat people dont deserve lovin because fat is hideous.[/QUOTE]Thin women are in higher demand than fat women when it comes to romance. When something has a higher demand it will cost more to procure it. Therefore, generally speaking, in order to be with a more attractive than average woman, you will need to secure a higher than average income. You may not like this. You may find this objectionable, but it is the truth. There are certainly exceptions to the rule, and these exceptions are pointed out, such as the relationship between Pierce Brosnan and Keely Shaye Smith. Why is it pointed out? Because it is contrary to what we usually expect.

I don't know what people deserve or not observe. All I can tell you is how it actually works in real life.

And there are certainly fat fetishes and racial stereotypes, but I think the idea that black men like BBWs is one stereotype that is overblown.

[quote name='Spokker'] When it comes to the most successful women in Hollywood, age doesn't seem to matter, but weight really does matter.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Spokker']I never said that success = thin. I said that success as a Hollywood actress = thin, generally speaking.
[/QUOTE]

That's some mighty thin hairs you be splittin'

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's some mighty thin hairs you be splittin'[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Spokker']Sorry, of the top paid TV actresses for 2012, only one is overweight. When it comes to the most successful women in Hollywood, age doesn't seem to matter, but weight really does matter.[/quote]

The same is also true of movie actresses. http://www.the-movie-times.com/thrsdir/actors.mv?actress+ByTG

Kathy Bates is an exception but she has to act her fat ass off, and she was not the focal point of most of the movies she starred in (Titantic is a big reason why she's on that list but she was only a side character). And Whoopi Goldberg is a comedian. The fact of the matter is, with over half of the country overweight or obese, it is not the case that over half of the most successful actresses in TV and movies are not overweight or obese. America has chosen what they want to see and we don't want to see ourselves.

Topanga isn't currently on television right now, yet she's maintained a healthy weight. Therefore, your logic is not only incredibly shallow and close-minded, but extremely flawed.

I also find it funny how you say something and then list a ton of exceptions that ultimately contradict what you said in the first place. Something's not true if you can continue to list exceptions for it. You can't be successful in Hollywood if you're overweight unless you're Oprah, Rosie O'Donnell, Roseanne, Kathy Bates, etc etc etc. Do you not even realize what you're saying? What you're trying to say is that weight is directly relative to a woman's success in the world of acting. Just because the top paid TV and movie actresses are short on overweight woman does not mean a damn thing. You can't immediately jump to the conclusion that overweight women aren't successful just because of that list. That list means nothing, especially when it only outlines a certain amount of people. I don't think you actually know how it works in real-life. You have such a twisted outlook on how things work that I'm surprised you actually know how to hold yourself in an argument. If anything, it's people like YOU that have made this country the way YOU see it. Yes, we do tend to be more attracted to thin women, but it's people like you that have made this country the sad and close-minded place that it is. Grow up.

[quote name='Spokker']
This will depend on the amount of money, fame and success you have earned in life. Will Smith and others in his class didn't marry a fatty.[/quote]
No, it won't. I don't discriminate based on weight because I'm not a shallow person. I don't have a ton of money and I'm definitely not famous, but I've never once turned down a woman because she was overweight. I judge people based on the content of their character. Looks are an added bonus.

Because once the show is over, she'll likely get fat again. Her weight is a factor in whether the show does well and also determines how successful her career is if she's simply going to be an actress who reads lines others have written. Is she a writer? Is she a comedian? Can she sing? Is she okay with playing the hyper-sexed fat black woman because that's funny (Parks & Recreation)? No? Then she's going to have to get by on her looks like most actresses. If she cannot maintain that, then she doesn't get on TV.
Didn't you say she was fat in the show? I think we can all agree that she definitely gained weight towards the latter part of the series, yet the show was successful. The moment she gained weight, the producers didn't all sit down and say "We have to cancel the show. Topanga's overweight." Thus, your logic is once again flawed.

Who is the most successful? People like Jennifer Aniston, who still looks amazing as an aging actress because she keeps herself fit. Jennifer Aniston doesn't write scripts. She isn't funny on her own. She is a bore in interviews. She doesn't produce save for a few small projects. She doesn't direct except for a couple small projects. She doesn't have an idea in her head. But people like her because she is cute, likable and easy on the eyes.
You're attributing all of Jennifer Aniston's success to her looks, which is once again flawed. I'm sure her looks have gotten her a ton of coverage and press over the years, but to be honest, she wasn't as attractive back in the day and yet she still landed a big role on a very popular TV show. You don't think the casting crew couldn't have found someone even more attractive? They obviously chose Jennifer Aniston because she had something about her that others did not and I don't think it was based purely on looks. You may personally not find her funny, but I and many others probably do. She is cute and easy on the eyes and you even said likable. She'd still be likable if she wasn't the former as well because that has to do with personality. Likability is not completely reliant on one's looks like you think it is. It helps, but it's not all about looks.

[quote name='Spokker']
This will depend on the amount of money, fame and success you have earned in life. Will Smith and others in his class didn't marry a fatty.[/quote]
No, it won't. I don't discriminate based on weight because I'm not a shallow person. I don't have a ton of money and I'm definitely not famous, but I've never once turned down a woman because she was overweight. I judge people based on the content of their character. Looks are an added bonus.

Didn't you say she was fat in the show? I think we can all agree that she definitely gained weight towards the latter part of the series, yet the show was successful. The moment she gained weight, the producers didn't all sit down and say "We have to cancel the show. Topanga's overweight." Thus, your logic is once again flawed.

You're attributing all of Jennifer Aniston's success to her looks, which is once again flawed. I'm sure her looks have gotten her a ton of coverage and press over the years, but to be honest, she wasn't as attractive back in the day and yet she still landed a big role on a very popular TV show. You don't think the casting crew couldn't have found someone even more attractive? They obviously chose Jennifer Aniston because she had something about her that others did not and I don't think it was based purely on looks. You may personally not find her funny, but I and many others probably do. She is cute and easy on the eyes and you even said likable. She'd still be likable if she wasn't the former as well because that has to do with personality. Likability is not completely reliant on one's looks like you think it is. It helps, but it's not all about looks.

This thread FULLY delivered. Thin Topanga HAWT. Chubby Topanga...not so much. Somebody nominate the thread for some award because I'm serious. It's got pics, luls, sarcasm. A dude even has an animated gif of a goddamn cat. If that's not all-star worthy, I don't know what is.

[quote name='berzirk']Somebody nominate the thread for some award because I'm serious. It's got pics, luls, sarcasm. A dude even has an animated gif of a goddamn cat. If that's not all-star worthy, I don't know what is.[/QUOTE]
Ahahahah, I love this quote. Into the signature. :)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Spokker's posts in this thread reveal some serious issues in his attitude toward women. He posts as someone that holds a lot of anger against the other gender. Referring to her as "bitch" right off the bat only to continue on to his other criticisms are particularly revealing. I really do feel bad for anyone that can hold in that much anger for someone they don't even really know based on such trivial things.

Personally, I think she's gorgeous. And while I wouldn't "bang her like a drum" I do find her to be attractive regardless of what her weight fluctuates to.[/QUOTE]
Dude hates himself, I think that's becoming pretty obvious.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Spokker definitely is dating a fat chick that used to be skinny.[/QUOTE]

GOT DAMM

No mercy, Legion-of-Doom-type spike straight through the heart. I shouldn't laugh, but I did. Shah mat. :applause:

[quote name='Spokker']

This will depend on the amount of money, fame and success you have earned in life. Will Smith and others in his class didn't marry a fatty.

[/QUOTE]

How do you explain Pierce Brosnan's wife then?

[quote name='dohdough']The only thing this thread is missing is slidecage.[/QUOTE]

Maybe Spokker is slidecage!? *Dun dun dunnnnnn*

He actually could be DJK8 though...

[quote name='dohdough']A little before my time, bro.:lol:[/QUOTE]

DJK8 was a CAG who was supposedly this attractive lesbian DJ. Many other CAGs believed this to be true for a while...

Turns out DJK8 was really a fat boy. :)

[quote name='Spokker']Who sells more burgers?

http://www.kidfreeliving.com/real-wendy-vs-hot-wendy-commercial-girl/[/QUOTE]

I remember watching the ad and thinking from a marketing standpoint, that while it's neat, and lives up to the family image that Wendy's tried to do with Ole Dave Thomas, that showing a rather overweight person, granted the namesake of the company, sends the message: "Eat at Wendy's. You'll get fat". Right now that's exactly the message fast food is trying NOT to deliver, so I'm sure there were some lengthy debates about which direction to take their campaign.

bread's done
Back