3X Reward Zone Points Coupon (Premier Silver) Expires 11/18

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Planning on making a big purchase today or tomorrow? (Wii U perhaps?). Reward Zone Silver Members can take this coupon and earn 3.25 times the amount in points (3X + 25% RZ Silver Bonus).

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons...n-rz-6510173.html&ref=39&CJPID=3594900&loc=01
---
Valid 11/8/12–11/18/12 only in Best Buy® stores
triplepoints.png

Show Your Phone & This Code to Cashier:
Limit 1 bonus offer per membership, per transaction. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Reward Zone® Premier Silver members will receive 3 points for each dollar spent. Bonus points (as defined in the rules) will not be multiplied. Points are not awarded on purchases paid by Best Buy® Gift Card(s) or reward certificate(s). Points are not awarded for special order merchandise; instant and mail-in rebates; sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges and restocking fees; prior purchases; Outlet Center and Marketplace items; special order, clearance, demo and open-box items. Valid in U.S. stores and on in-stock items only. Not valid on any BestBuy.com® order, including store pickup. No dealers. No cash back. No cash value. Reward Zone member card number and coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Offer valid 11/8/12–11/18/12 © 2012 BBY Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Cashier Instructions: Enter Code shown above. Scan all product(s) being sold. Scan Reward Zone® program membership card or select Reward Zone program MasterCard® as a form of payment. Press "Total." Write "VOID" on coupon and place in register coupon media file.
BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, GEEK SQUAD, REWARD ZONE and MAGNOLIA HOME THEATER are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. ©2012 BBY Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. BBY10685
---

Click on the above link with your smartphone and show the cashier the number (or perhaps you can just write down the number, it's the same for everyone).

The 25% bonus won't show while pending, and the 25% stacks but doesn't triple itself. Possible return/rebuy options but that's probably YMMV.

Thanks for sharing the code, OP! I have a question on how I might go about using it though. I have a Wii U that was pre-ordered on-line and is now waiting for me with in-store pick-up. Even though the code says it cannot be used for on-line orders, do you all think I could try to void the pick-up while I'm there and then just have them run it through for me so I can use the coupon? I'm not sure what kind of problem that would pose for Best Buy, but since I can get so much more points, I'm thinking it'll be worth it if they don't give me too much grief about it.

P.S.: And the whole bit about one coupon per membership, per transaction? Does that mean just total or could I use the code for two separate transactions (still using my same silver account)?

[quote name='TwistedShade']I was told this isn't going to work on WiiU because it expires that day? so will it still work or not? >.

I often wonder what leaves people up to interpretation on this.

A, not valid on online orders (including in-store pickup)
B, one bonus offer per membership. You can not use this on the 17th and again on the 18th.

[quote name='Deader2818']Wish it could work with regular RZ accounts ;/[/QUOTE]

Well, there is going to be a Private Shopping Event for RZ members a few weeks later, although only 2x RZ points for "nearly all purchases" (no idea what that means) or 3x points if you spent $1k or more. Not all stores will be participating but you can always check if your closest one will through the link in the OP:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331929

[quote name='Byakurai']I often wonder what leaves people up to interpretation on this.

B, one bonus offer per membership. You can not use this on the 17th and again on the 18th.[/QUOTE]

so one-use only? too bad, it says per a transaction as well so I wasn't sure

[quote name='buckythekat']so one-use only? too bad, it says per a transaction as well so I wasn't sure[/QUOTE]

Same here. As for as in-store orders go, I realize that's what I have with the Wii U, but was just wondering if Best Buy would frown on me cancelling the in-store pick up at the counter, then having a "new" transaction take place right then and there, thus giving me the opportunity to use the coupon. If I can, I believe that would give me like an extra $10 back or so...

Is this for the ENTIRE transaction? I am trying to make sure I am not missing anything on the fine print as I have seen in the past where it applies to only one item (the most expensive) in your entire transaction. If that is not the case and someone can verify this applies to the entire transaction, well I will pick up my Wii U games from Best Buy today and cancel from Gamestop as I already have to go to Best Buy to pick up my Wii U system.

[quote name='nas6034']I tried this on a regular rz card with a 100gc purchase. The whole purchase is not showing up.[/QUOTE]

It's not unusual for a transaction to take several days to post to your RZ account. You can test it by attempting to report your points and you should get a message "transaction has already been applied to your account."

Don't forget for anybody that did the Halo 4 Spartan Ops offer to use the 3x reward zone points coupon by today too. :)

[quote name='Tarskidx']Is this for the ENTIRE transaction? I am trying to make sure I am not missing anything on the fine print as I have seen in the past where it applies to only one item (the most expensive) in your entire transaction. If that is not the case and someone can verify this applies to the entire transaction, well I will pick up my Wii U games from Best Buy today and cancel from Gamestop as I already have to go to Best Buy to pick up my Wii U system.[/QUOTE]

it's the entire transaction (not including tax)

[quote name='Tarskidx']Is this for the ENTIRE transaction? I am trying to make sure I am not missing anything on the fine print as I have seen in the past where it applies to only one item (the most expensive) in your entire transaction. If that is not the case and someone can verify this applies to the entire transaction, well I will pick up my Wii U games from Best Buy today and cancel from Gamestop as I already have to go to Best Buy to pick up my Wii U system.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. I got my new phone through there yesterday. I figured I might as well earn some more points for something I was going to buy anyway.

Thanks OP. Used this on my Deluxe Wii U this morning. 3x will be 1050 points. I opted to use my BB RZMC so we'll see how this plays out with the 4x from that.

Used this coupon today for a $460 iPad Mini. Should net me 1380 points, good for $25 in RZ coupons. Thanks for posting this.

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks again, OP! I was able to make a big score this morning on my Wii U purchase thanks to you; when the coupon was going through at the register, it made me damn proud to be part of this community.

Although I thought I was going to have trouble since my Wii U was an on-line pre-order with in-store pick up, the cashier was able to just void the online purchase altogether, issue the immediate refund, and I bought it on the spot with the coupon. I think with the way the points come out, it's like I was able to get my system like it was part of the $20 promotion. Feels good, man

[quote name='BattlehunterAlex']Thanks op for the coupon!

Posted from my Wii u gamepad![/QUOTE]

LOL! How cool is that. They should have those automatic signatures like iPhones and other devices "posted from my Wii U". :lol:

bread's done
Back