• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

---:Thanks so much for waiting.
I'm sorry to let you know that the item has not yet released.
This is the reason for the delay in the shipment of the item.
Me:Delivery Estimate: Tuesday November 20, 2012
Me:It has been for a few months as it was a limited item which is why it was preordered
when it was available
---: I understand that.
We rely on our suppliers regaring the stock of the items.
Unfortunately, the suppliers haven't sent the stock to us.
We're waiting to receive the item.
Once we receive the item we'll ship it without any delay.

I hate this guy

#32 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

P4G is being released tomorrow. Duh, gaiz.

#33 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

Ugh, now I'm starting to get worried. Mine still says Nov. 20th, but it hasn't shipped yet, or even moved into the "shipping soon" phase(which is ALWAYS the case when I have something ordered with release-date delivery on the day before release).

I was starting to worry, but it switched to shipping soon this afternoon. I've been charged for it as well.

#34 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

I was starting to worry, but it switched to shipping soon this afternoon. I've been charged for it as well.

I've been checking the order status every half hour or so and no change yet for me. Still says Nov. 20th & not yet shipped. :cold:

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#35 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

I'm not jumping to conclusions yet cause I've had other semi limited LEs of games (Darksiders 2 being the latest to come to mind), that the delivery date changed to a few days after due to them waiting on stock to come in. No reason to keep harassing amazon every 5 minutes, that's a good way to get the wrath put on you.

the wrath of amazon

AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if mine isnt shipped by 10pm est i will go back into chat... 720pm est NOT YET SHIPPED
WOOOO I STINK

#36 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

---:Thanks so much for waiting.
I'm sorry to let you know that the item has not yet released.
This is the reason for the delay in the shipment of the item.
Me:Delivery Estimate: Tuesday November 20, 2012
Me:It has been for a few months as it was a limited item which is why it was preordered
when it was available
---: I understand that.
We rely on our suppliers regaring the stock of the items.
Unfortunately, the suppliers haven't sent the stock to us.
We're waiting to receive the item.
Once we receive the item we'll ship it without any delay.

I hate this guy

funny thing they are lying to you... dont belive it tell them well a friends order shipped today and then they will tell you another reason you order did not ship
WOOOO I STINK

#37 riotheart

riotheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Yep and am pretty pissed off about it. To not have it is one thing but to lie about it adds insult to injury.

#38 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

I don't think they're actually lying, guys. It's more likely that they just have no clue as to what exactly is going on and are just throwing out the generic responses that they were trained to say to people under certain circumstances such as these.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#39 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Just as a semi update, the Adventure Time game for 3DS has a CE that I've had preordered for months now, that is suppose to come out tomorrow. Amazon moved my delivery date back to the 26th on it too. So yes, they are having stock issues, not some random oversold conspiracy probably.

#40 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

Just as a semi update, the Adventure Time game for 3DS has a CE that I've had preordered for months now, that is suppose to come out tomorrow. Amazon moved my delivery date back to the 26th on it too. So yes, they are having stock issues, not some random oversold conspiracy probably.

I actually had that pre-ordered as well it also has moved to shipping soon for tomorrow.

#41 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

persona was limited AT CE wasnt

also other have shipped out (persona) with a limited stock all would be delivered at once

also live chat is 5 min wait so im guessing a lot of people are pissed about something
WOOOO I STINK

#42 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

persona was limited AT CE wasnt

Just pointing things out. And to let you know, both CE's of AT are only sold by third party sellers now, none on amazon. No reason to get fussy when I was just letting people know that other CEs have been pushed back on my end.

#43 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Just pointing things out. And to let you know, both CE's of AT are only sold by third party sellers now, none on amazon. No reason to get fussy when I was just letting people know that other CEs have been pushed back on my end.

not trying to aim anything towards you was just trying to say persona was limited so i doubt they will get more shipments of it
WOOOO I STINK

#44 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

o belive me i would get it back i promiss you that... i wouldnt care if spent 25k sueing them for 900 i would get it back

show me where it says if your account is banned they get to keep all of your cash

No, no I will not read their entire terms of service and use for both the website and their trade in program. It is not worth all the effort and time to show you what I'm talking about. I will say, though, that they aren't keeping any 'cash' from anyone. Trade in credit might as well be funny-money. If you break their terms and they choose to stop dealing with you, you lose your rights to your funny-money. I couldn't care less if you understand what I'm talking about; I know I'm right. I hope you are never banned and you never need to test it.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#45 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

all i know is if they Fuck up my order and offer me 50 buck gift card and then ban my account i will depend they give me a check for the 900 bucks i have in credit there

You should probably use up that credit soon.

#46 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

well i did the phone support this time and

first i was told my item was shipping tonight and that i would get an email saying 100% i will get the ITEM TOMORROW so i go to my pc and there is nothing but generic repsonce that we will ship the item when we get it so i keep talking to the person and then

FINALLY I was able to get one of the so called workers there to admit

THEIR SUPPLY IS GONE what they had went out today or is in SHIPPING SOON ..

if your order still says NOT YET SHIPPED they have no clue when it will be in stock cause they have to put another order in to get more copies they have no more copies in the wherehouse i try to tell them They cant cause it was a pure 10,000 print run and they just kept repeating

so if you item has not shipped yet you might as well say AMAZON Fucked YOU and they wont admit it

i love how at the end she goes if you dont get it at all we will issue you a 5 buck promo credit..

yea that 5 buck promo credit will make up for the 100 bucks more i have to pay for the son of a bitch now
WOOOO I STINK

#47 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

well i did the phone support this time and

first i was told my item was shipping tonight and that i would get an email saying 100% i will get the ITEM TOMORROW so i go to my pc and there is nothing but generic repsonce that we will ship the item when we get it so i keep talking to the person and then

FINALLY I was able to get one of the so called workers there to admit

THEIR SUPPLY IS GONE what they had went out today or is in SHIPPING SOON ..

if your order still says NOT YET SHIPPED they have no clue when it will be in stock cause they have to put another order in to get more copies they have no more copies in the wherehouse i try to tell them They cant cause it was a pure 10,000 print run and they just kept repeating

so if you item has not shipped yet you might as well say AMAZON Fucked YOU and they wont admit it

i love how at the end she goes if you dont get it at all we will issue you a 5 buck promo credit..

yea that 5 buck promo credit will make up for the 100 bucks more i have to pay for the son of a bitch now

And Slide is now in full panic mode. Damn man, chill out and wait. I 'm one of the most negative people I can think of in most cases but you really take the cake on panicing about stuff. Plus yes, if you do call and chat and email amazon 20 times in a day, you're gonna get different stories.

#48 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

And Slide is now in full panic mode. Damn man, chill out and wait. I 'm one of the most negative people I can think of in most cases but you really take the cake on panicing about stuff. Plus yes, if you do call and chat and email amazon 20 times in a day, you're gonna get different stories.

nah this is just the 2nd time i called them since they told me at 5pm to call them back at 10pm if the shipping status did not move..

i just get pissed when people lie to you over the phone about crap they know is not true .

but point is if they are out of them in the wherehouse the plain and simple point is we are not getting it cause it was a one time deal they cant order more copies .

now amazon has pissed me off so much now im going to take it out on the poor little monsters in Ragnarok Odyssey ... :)

it just pisses me off if i knew amazon would screwed me over on this i could of got it from gamestop

maybe i will call gamestop up tomorrow and see if someone did not pick up their preorder
WOOOO I STINK

#49 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

nah this is just the 2nd time i called them since they told me at 5pm to call them back at 10pm if the shipping status did not move..

i just get pissed when people lie to you over the phone about crap they know is not true .

but point is if they are out of them in the wherehouse the plain and simple point is we are not getting it cause it was a one time deal they cant order more copies .

now amazon has pissed me off so much now im going to take it out on the poor little monsters in Ragnarok Odyssey ... :)

it just pisses me off if i knew amazon would screwed me over on this i could of got it from gamestop

maybe i will call gamestop up tomorrow and see if someone did not pick up their preorder

1. Gamestop holds preorders for at least 48 hours. With a CE this limited, I'd expect them to hold it longer, especially if the person who preordered it has more than the minimum deposit down. So really you'd be "screwing" them over because you're bitter.

2. If you're talking to CS the same way you talk on here, I wouldn't be shocked if they're just saying anything they can to shut you up.

3. In the Vita forum, you posted than you're having almost the same issue with Newegg...release date changing from what you expected (which was the original issue you brought up, estimated delivery changing from 11/20 to 11/26.) I find it extremely hard to believe that you're having the same issue with both these companies. I 100% believe that you chose the cheap shipping option on both sites, and are now trying to get it changed.

4. If you did get banned from Amazon, you would lose your credit. Its in their TOS, which you agree to by using their site. If you don't like it, then you can go to court with them, and you'll be shut down. So don't say that you promise you'll get the credit back, because you wouldn't. Plain and simple, just like multiple people have told you here. And I promise you that Amazon has far better lawyers at the ready, prepared to deal with these situations, than you could ever bring to the table.

5. You need to calm the Fuck down. The only reason you're mad about this is because you already flipped it to someone on Amazon for $129 as you were bragging about in the Vita forum. That's your bad, for selling something you technically don't have. Maybe you'll learn your lesson...but I doubt it.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

The police? The streets are flooded with the ejaculate of the homeless, and you people are counting on the police?

#50 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

Yeah, basically lol. Slide rages like a hormonal teenager; it's funny, but certainly not the best way to go about doing things.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#51 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Now mine says Dec. 19th. Ugh!

Edited by Mixer236, 20 November 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#52 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Now mne says Dec. 19th. Ugh!

I have a feeling that any that have not shipped yet will be cancelled.

#53 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

I have a feeling that any that have not shipped yet will be cancelled.

Agreed, I think they just pushed it back a month in case they get any more back in stock, though we all know that's not really a possibility. Only way I can think of is if it's some kind of a distributor issue and they didn't send Amazon what they said they would.

#54 iaacp

iaacp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

What the hell? Mine just got pushed to december. I ordered it back on Aug 27.

#55 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

I got mine today. When did you guys pre-order?

#56 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

I got mine today. When did you guys pre-order?

I ordered on the 25th, before they sold out the first time.

#57 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Doesn't really matter since amazon shipped them in bubble mailer

(https://www.dropbox....20 16.45.58.jpg)

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#58 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

Mines came in a box with Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV: Game of the Year edition when I picked it up with $10. I got lucky I guess and I'm uploading a video of it.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#59 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

Doesn't really matter since amazon shipped them in bubble mailer

(https://www.dropbox....20 16.45.58.jpg)

Mine came in one of those cardboard wrap-arounds, which is too small. They had to bend it to fit the item, but it arrived pretty safely.

I gotta say, that's really badly damaged. The box for this feels pretty damn solid.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#60 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

My Nov. 26th delivery listing changed to shipping soon this morning, so yes, it was a distribution error. Others have said theirs are shipping soon in the thread in the deals section too. So a big "told you so" might be headed in slide's direction. :D