Best deal for vita memory cards?

ghettotwan

CAGiversary!
I keep seeing all the bundles with the tiny 4gb cards. Is there any deals for memory cards, closest thing I can find is the Fred Meyer's 20% off accessories. Are there any others?

Hoping to hop on this train - I'm going to be picking up one of the Black Friday Vita bundles, but frankly I'm planning to go mostly digital, so 16 GB+ will probably be a must.

does anyone know any Vita memory card sales? i have been looking this entire weekend for a 32 gb hopefully lower than $80.

The cheapest price I've personally found is around $80 at Newegg with free shipping (and for me, no tax).

You would think that Sony would deeply discount the things, especially since they want to push digital distribution (not to mention Playstation Plus memberships with the free games they're now giving away). But they remain prohibitively expensive.

I finally just pulled the trigger on one, justifying it by saying that while I'm spending the cost of two games to get it, I'm getting six games on PS+ for free, most of which still retail in the $30-40 range. And that list will expand over time.

Brian

I feel dirty for saying this, but I'd feel worse if I bought one new, but I'm going to wait until I can find a deal on a used card. I'm not lining Sony's pockets with money on a memory card if I can avoid it. They need to fix the price on the cards to something realistic.

I even seem to recall them lowering the price from what they charged in Japan before the US launch.

bread's done
Back