GGT 204 will trample you on BF

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
507 replies to this topic

#421 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Some of these NS2 "cosmetic" mods can Fuck on off.

Glow-in-the dark enemies in a game based heavily around stealth and hiding in the dark? God damn.

Posted Image

#422 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Guys, they found Dante down at the homeless shelter, eating his Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#423 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

Alderaan has a greater mailbox-per-square-foot density than any other planet in The Old Republic.

Also, Gogol Bordello is really starting to grow on me.

Posted Image

#424 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

Oh god guys

http://www.polygon.c...ting-amazon-for

Tell me not to do it.

#425 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

I think Amazon made that decision for you.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#426 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

Uraizen's three most favorite things. One Piece, Avril Lavigne, and Nickelback.

At 1:06

#427 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

lol That's fucking poetic.

#428 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

Guys, they found Dante down at the homeless shelter, eating his Thanksgiving dinner yesterday.

Posted Image

Since you've seen this pic you've obviously seen T-Rex Virgil huh?

#429 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

The Forest Temple was the hardest dungeon in Ocarina of Time, not the Water Temple.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#430 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

If you're deaf how do you find sophia?

#431 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Since you've seen this pic you've obviously seen T-Rex Virgil huh?

Yeah, a blurry ass pic of it. I'd laugh if it's true.

#432 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

Alderaan has a greater mailbox-per-square-foot density than any other planet in The Old Republic.

Also, Gogol Bordello is really starting to grow on me.

Legacy Field Mail box :D

Open it up anywhere and anyone can use it.

#433 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

"I think she likes me. Last night she showed me her boobs." - ???

#434 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

Legacy Field Mail box :D

Open it up anywhere and anyone can use it.

Wouldn't need it if every planet had as many mailboxes as Alderaan.

Posted Image

#435 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

damn he aint gonna be in rush hour 3
Posted Image

where scoob

#436 weevles

weevles

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Geez, CODBLOPS2 is fucking buggy as shit. Damn game froze up on me for no reason and I ended up having to completely restart the PS3, which lead to a damn HDD check.

Then, I accidently went ahead of the mission target and the game killed me and made me respawn exactly where I died which for some stupid reason required me to backtrack into a coverless area with impeneratrable gunfire where the NPCs stupidly were forced to wait for me.

I had to do a restart mission, which means I have to completely restart the entire mission from the beginning because of the way the game stupidly saves your game.

Also, you can't skip out of certain cut scenes and cinematics. Completely lame.

Argh, needless frustration over what should be a decently fun experience. Goddamn Treyarch.

#437 weevles

weevles

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

Also, you can dumb the difficulty down in campaign, but you can't bump it up. You have to restart the whole damn game to adjust it. WTF? I thought the part where I got ahead of the NPCs at a trigger point and got stuck might have been fixed by lowering the difficulty, but I was apparently incorrect--it was just a stupid bug with the mission. Devs: "oh, so you're not there at the trigger when we say you're supposed to be there? Fuck you!, replay the whole fucking mission, story, cinematics and all!" Ridiculous waste of a beautiful graphics engine. I really want to like this, but the game is starting to piss me off to the point I'm thinking of dumping it before I even finish the story mode.

This game almost makes me want the boring mess that MOH Warfighter was.

#438 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

I heard the Vita version of Black Ops was the best game this gen. Should get that instead.

#439 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

Snagged Diablows III for $10. Probably 2x what it's worth. Bad deal.

#440 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

So I've been playing Nintendo Land. It's a lovely little game it is. So upbeat. I really like Captain Falcon's Twister Race, which I got a Platinum Trophy on, as well as DK's Crash Course and Metroid Blast. The only one I think is bad is Takamaru's Ninja Castle, which seems imprecise and incredibly difficult.

And I've been playing Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. It's not...terrible, but I have a hard time telling if it's good or not. It still feels a bit mashy with enemies taking too long to kill, there are framerate problems because of the added gore and whatnot. There's also just a lot of cheap moments in the game that make me shake my head in disgust. There are some parts of 'hey, this is Classic Ninja Gaiden where I have to learn how to beat certain enemies' but there are others where it feels completely random and arbitrary, with them killing me even though I'm blocking. It's not a 3/10, but it's probably a 6 or 7 out of 10. Maybe a little bit worse. Oh, and the story is complete dogshit. But at least I'm not forcibly murdering begging dudes in this version.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#441 heavyd853

heavyd853

Hates fatties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

I bought a vita today from amazon. Also, this.

Hates Fatties x 2

#442 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Oh god guys

http://www.polygon.c...ting-amazon-for

Tell me not to do it.

I think Amazon made that decision for you.

I may have been a bit tipsy last night when I posted that and Didn't realize the deal had already happened.

#443 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

wow ms store went crazy when I fell asleep missed asura's wrath,skyrim and prototype 2 for $10

#444 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

wow ms store went crazy when I fell asleep missed asura's wrath,skyrim and prototype 2 for $10

Asura's Wrath has been that cheap at GF before and I'm sure Prototype 2 and Skyrim will be cheap again before Christmas.

#445 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Good point I won't be refreshing later then

#446 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

supposedly doom 3 be a lightning deal on monday and its already $20

#447 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

What is your character name?

hitstun

#448 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

hitstun

I'll make blockstun.

#449 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'll make option select.

#450 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

the games i gift people are pirated