Breaking Bad SE 1-4 on Blu-ray for $11.99 each at Amazon

[quote name='ssjmichael']Season 1 and 2 are b1g1 free at Best Buy right now[/QUOTE]

Is it in the ad or something? I want to get that deal when I pick these up in a bit, because they're also $11.99 there.

[quote name='Finch106']Is it in the ad or something? I want to get that deal when I pick these up in a bit, because they're also $11.99 there.[/QUOTE]

It works online. I just bought both for $11.99 total a few minutes ago.

Should work in store but you never know.

[quote name='GBAstar']It works online. I just bought both for $11.99 total a few minutes ago.

Should work in store but you never know.[/QUOTE]
I found the thread lol, great deals all around!

[quote name='ssjmichael']Season 1 and 2 are b1g1 free at Best Buy right now[/QUOTE]

Just got in on this Thanks! I've never seen this show so I don't think I'll blind buy the 3rd and 4th unless it gets a B1G1 deal or if someone can do some convincing ;).

I hope this will last a bit or leave and come back. I'm really tempted but I'd rather wait to see what I end up spending on other stuff this week.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']I hope this will last a bit or leave and come back. I'm really tempted but I'd rather wait to see what I end up spending on other stuff this week.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping the same thing...

Is there any real reason why I should buy these if I already own all four seasons on DVD? I know they're Blu-ray, but still...is there?

[quote name='Vigilante']Is there any real reason why I should buy these if I already own all four seasons on DVD? I know they're Blu-ray, but still...is there?[/QUOTE]Sorry to double-post and quote myself, but I'd like to know the answer to this question. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Vigilante']Sorry to double-post and quote myself, but I'd like to know the answer to this question. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

It depends on how much you care about the image quality. If you are happy with the DVD then save your money. You dont get any extra content as far as I can tell.
Hope that helps!
bad

this show is amazing, i recommend to anyone on the border as a blind purchase, i think some of these are on netflix though

these prices are very good but im wondering if i should just hold out for a complete set being that the series is almost over

edit: just checked netflix indeed all 4 seasons are available for streaming FYI

i took advantage of the bestbuy deal first 2 seasons on blu ray for 12bucks too good to pass up

[quote name='henry00x']this show is amazing, i recommend to anyone on the border as a blind purchase, i think some of these are on netflix though

these prices are very good but im wondering if i should just hold out for a complete set being that the series is almost over

edit: just checked netflix indeed all 4 seasons are available for streaming FYI[/QUOTE]

If season 1 and 2 on BOGO and the others are $12 I'd just buy it. The complete series won't come out for at least another year, and you probably can get the thing fr cheaper now.

[quote name='makeshiftammoni']It depends on how much you care about the image quality. If you are happy with the DVD then save your money. You dont get any extra content as far as I can tell.
Hope that helps!
bad
[/QUOTE]

And audio quality.

I'm tempted to go buy these at BBY, especially if S1+S2 are still BOGO...

I watched the pilot on Netflix last night and enjoyed it... But then again, all 4 seasons are on Netflix.

Only reason I'd blind buy at $36ish would be to resell them after I'm done to hopefully get back a little more than what I paid.

[quote name='whippleman']Noooo, Mine is now backordered. Does anyone know if Seasons 1 and 2 and BOGO in store also?[/QUOTE]

It still is. Also, go to the store and maybe ask someone to check the back because they found two of season 1.

It's the same last week were they did epic mickey for $7.99. I check store locator and none were in stock and sold out online, but there was like 10 copies in my store.

Wow My store had season 2 in the BOGO rack for $22 and season 1 was no where to be seen. :( Guess I'll just wait on the backorder.

bread's done
Back