Buy One, Get One Free on Select Blu-rays at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 jetthead

jetthead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance for $5 each? Yes please! :applause:

#32 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hm. Added the Resident Evil movies and only one showed up as free. Then it's the same price as the Collection.. Does anyone know if the Collection package includes the digital movies?

#33 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

grabbed breaking bad season 1 and 2.

#34 greydt

greydt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

Hm. Added the Resident Evil movies and only one showed up as free. Then it's the same price as the Collection.. Does anyone know if the Collection package includes the digital movies?

Unfortunately, you need to do multiple orders if you're doing this for several discs.

#35 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Was gonna aim for Pirates and Dragon Tattoo, but the latter was sold out at the closest store, and I'm sick and not willing to drive out to the next nearest one. Amazon is matching the prices, but I'm not sure that's good enough since they don't have a B1G1.
Posted Image

#36 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

Decided to jump on Breaking Bad S1 and S2. If I like them I'll wait till S3 and S4 are eligible for a B1G1 in a year. :-P Thanks ssjmichael.

#37 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

Decided to jump on Breaking Bad S1 and S2. If I like them I'll wait till S3 and S4 are eligible for a B1G1 in a year. :-P Thanks ssjmichael.

There's no "if" about it. ;)

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#38 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Season 3 and 4 are great, you really wont regret getting it. If anything you could buy them all and start watching season one (which is only 7 eps). If you're not hooked, then you could also just return the last 2 seasons. I think most will be hooked though ;)

#39 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Has anyone tried this in store yet?

At mine they had a marked display for buy one get one, with a bunch of the stuff on the list in the OP. Got the last of the Breaking Bad S1 & S2. Brother's Xmas shopping is now done, and it looks like I spent 50 bucks instead of 12.

#40 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Thank OP got The Raid (awesome movie) and Resident Evil: Damnation (lol).
Posted Image

#41 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Thank OP got The Raid (awesome movie) and Resident Evil: Damnation (lol).

That's the same combination I was thinking of getting...

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2

#42 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Couldn't resist Breaking Bad. Thanks OP!

card.png
453976.png

#43 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Snagged Pirates: band of misfits and the Raid for 15... Pulled the uv codes out and turned them in at MovieStop, as both qualified for trade 2, get a new release Blu... reserved Trouble with the curve...

#44 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

I snagged Ghost Rider and GWTDT. I LOVED The Raid but don't know what I would pair it with.

#45 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

I hope I can find a copy of Breaking Bad season 2 tomorrow, the stock checkers have them listed as unavailable everywhere :-(

#46 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

I finally got in on this deal, netting The Raid: Redemption and Resident Evil: Damnation for in-store pickup since the former is backordered.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#47 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

Snagged Pirates: band of misfits and the Raid for 15... Pulled the uv codes out and turned them in at MovieStop, as both qualified for trade 2, get a new release Blu... reserved Trouble with the curve...

Yeah, noticed Pirates was on there. I just bought it at Amazon. Even with Prime, they've been slacking on sending it. Now I get Breaking Bad S2 for free with it (well, the price of tax). Guess that is going back to Amazon. :-/

Want TGWTDT, but have nothing to pair it with. Hate that they have the combos and the stripped down versions and send mixed signals as to what is offered (Bad Teacher, for example is movie only, etc.)
-Michael

Posted Image

#48 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

Ugh my Breaking Bad 1 and 2 got cancelled for pick-up so I called today to have it shipped instead and they had to cancel. Thanks Best Buy for wasting my time, I sat on the phone for 30 minutes for nothing.

fs_overall.png

#49 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

The closest Breaking Bad Season 2 is far enough away that I would spend more in gas to get it than I would save in buying it. It's a shame, because $6/season was going to be what got me into the show. I just wish I'd seen this thread sooner.

#50 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Wow, Best Buy dropped the ball on this. So my in-store pick up was cancelled because of stock, but I still had to go pick up a separate order. I went to check out the Blu-rays to see what else was on sale and just sitting there was Breaking Bad 1 and 2. This is the same store that said it wasn't in stock.

I love Best Buy's customer service and deals, but in-store pickup is one of the least organized things I've encountered.

fs_overall.png

#51 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Got in on Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Underworld: Awakening, 21 Jump Street and the Raid: Redemption. The B1G1F prices made them cheaper than the advertised BF deals so I just went with this.

523546.png

#52 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

my breaking bad seasons got back ordered.

#53 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

my breaking bad seasons got back ordered.

Mine have already shipped out, thankfully.

#54 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

Wow, Best Buy dropped the ball on this. So my in-store pick up was cancelled because of stock, but I still had to go pick up a separate order. I went to check out the Blu-rays to see what else was on sale and just sitting there was Breaking Bad 1 and 2. This is the same store that said it wasn't in stock.

I love Best Buy's customer service and deals, but in-store pickup is one of the least organized things I've encountered.

Had that happen with Walking Dead. Kind of annoying.

#55 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

So I went for B1G1 free :br: Breaking Bad S1 + S2 for $12 shipped. S1 shipped, but I just got a back-order email for S2.

#56 H22A

H22A

Happy trails, Hans.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Was in store yesterday and picked up Starship Troopers Invasion and RE: Damnation blus. Would have picked each up eventually whenever they later showed up at, say, $7.99 at Amazon in the future, so might as well do it now.

#57 jdeluis

jdeluis

Now In Stereo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Taxi Driver went down to $9.99. Was going to order Taxi Driver and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but Dragon can not be ordered off the website anymore. Going to have to make a run to Best Buy.