Thor $10 best buy

[quote name='adamthered']Grabbed one. Even though it's going to be $9 on BF @ WM I'll gladly pay an extra $1 to keep me out of WM on BF :D[/QUOTE]Hear, hear. I also have BBY credit to use, so that was an additional motivator. ;)

[quote name='dchrisd']Highly recommend this movie if you don't have it. Much better than expected. Funny, cool action and decent story[/QUOTE]

lol what?

[quote name='ITDEFX']lol what?[/QUOTE]

lol what what? It was a decent movie, and definitely worth 10 bucks..

27227830.jpg

Literally the only part of the movie I enjoyed. Still, worth the $10.

They made Thor's character highly unlikable (which was probably true in the original comics) and Natalie Portman is just simply...there...but the movie gets better as it goes on, and they treated the source material regarding Asgard & the Rainbow Bridge quite nicely.

I also enjoyed Loki as the villain, though I think his character became more of a fleshed-out badass villain in The Avengers, as opposed to the Thor movie.

Although...if you have any interest in this movie GET IT NOW because as long as it's been out on Blu-Ray, I've rarely seen it below $15 for a brand new copy since Black Friday last year.

By the way...Amazon Pricematched! http://www.amazon.com/Thor-Two-Disc...4?ie=UTF8&qid=1353390463&sr=8-4&keywords=thor

[quote name='Camre']lol what what? It was a decent movie, and definitely worth 10 bucks..[/QUOTE]

Thor was boring period. Portman looked so out of place in that movie...there could have been another person playing her character.

bread's done
Back