Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 $25 BF at Microsoft Store

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 damian1201

damian1201

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

I saw this Microsoft Black Friday ad, not sure If this sale is also online, Assassin's Creed 3 $25, Forza Horizon $15 and Dance Central 3 $15. This is the cheapest I saw Assassin's Creed 3 besides BestBuy $35, just wish it was that price on PS3. Here's the link I saw this http://blackfriday.c...k-friday <br />

Edited by damian1201, 18 November 2012 - 05:58 PM.
The Sale might be also online or in-store only

#2 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

hope we can order online. Don't want to try going to Walmart for Forza

#3 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Thanks bro

#4 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

I may be shooting myself in the foot, but if you live near a Microsoft Store it may not be a crazy Black Friday experience where there are hundreds of people and only 6 units of the deal.

I went to the Microsoft Store in Mission Viejo for 2011 Black Friday and waited 15 minutes for the crap I wanted to get. They had plenty of each game and you could have probably strolled in there at 12:15 and gotten what you wanted. Though there was another 15 minute wait to check out.

Not that bad.

#5 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

If only we had a giant thread at the top of the page for amazing deals like this one ... if only

#6 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

is this the best price on forza? seems like it
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#7 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

is this the best price on forza? seems like it

Walmart has it for $15 as well, I believe ... though I'd rather take my chances at the MS store

#8 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

If only we had a giant thread at the top of the page for amazing deals like this one ... if only

Threads are in limited supply! Conserve those bits! The planet needs you!

This is a good deal that deserves its own thread. The game just came out.

#9 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

11/22 - 11/26

screw you walmart! I know where I'm going

#10 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Awesome price, A brand new MS Store opened where I live. Unfortunately, I have a PS3 and a mac so no offers from MS are good for me :(

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#11 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Would be great to get these online, this mixed with Amazon are giving me more of a reason to just not go to Walmart :D

659629.png?68329996

#12 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

I may be shooting myself in the foot, but if you live near a Microsoft Store it may not be a crazy Black Friday experience where there are hundreds of people and only 6 units of the deal.

I went to the Microsoft Store in Mission Viejo for 2011 Black Friday and waited 15 minutes for the crap I wanted to get. They had plenty of each game and you could have probably strolled in there at 12:15 and gotten what you wanted. Though there was another 15 minute wait to check out.

Not that bad.

Argh, I really wanted to stay away from Black Friday shopping but if the Microsoft Store is less of a battlefield compared to Wal-Mart/BB/Target then I might just take some time off to grab me AC3 and Forza.

#13 notman

notman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Yeah I went to Microsoft store early last year and got everything I wanted and there were barely any people there! Best Black Friday experience of my life.

#14 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Argh, I really wanted to stay away from Black Friday shopping but if the Microsoft Store is less of a battlefield compared to Wal-Mart/BB/Target then I might just take some time off to grab me AC3 and Forza.

The only problem is that most MS stores are in malls. (I believe...someone correct me if Im wrong), so while the actual MS store itself isnt a bad wait...the mall parking etc IS...
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#15 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

The only problem is that most MS stores are in malls. (I believe...someone correct me if Im wrong), so while the actual MS store itself isnt a bad wait...the mall parking etc IS...

You're right on the parking situation, damn.

#16 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Not that bad.

I completely agree with you, since I was also at the MV MS store last year and was in and out of the MS store in less than 40 minutes and that is including the wait time for the store to open. Plus there was sufficient parking, since most people hit the malls in the morning after Target, Walmart and Best Buy.

#17 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Parking sucked at Lennox mall in ATL last year but MS store had everything on sale and everything was in stock...

MS store is the best kept secret for xbox games sales on BF.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#18 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Whats the form for MS stores in the mall, if the store opens at 12pm will the Mall open earlier for you to queue, and if so how early ?

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#19 akilshohen

akilshohen

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hopefully the bus runs ok. I will be going to the one in Beverly Hills. LOL

#20 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

I don't care. I'm leaving the kid at home and going to Wal Mart. If I have to knock over a few blue haired grannies to get Forza for $15, so be it. :)

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#21 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

im going to walmart seeing as i am a beast i give two craps about mean people cuz i can be the same ....there isnt any Microsoft sotres in my area thanks for this anyway
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#22 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

If anyone is going to their Microsoft store I would really like Forza Horizon...If you can get me one please let me know and I can pay you for it plus shipping and a little extra. That way I don't need to deal with Wal-Mart. I have no MS store near me.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#23 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

11/22 - 11/26

screw you walmart! I know where I'm going

Nice. Doesn't this make it eligible for Target price match? Can anyone confirm

#24 mentalward

mentalward

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

Today I returned the copy of AC3 that I had bought at the MS store with the $25 GC from the Halo 4 pre-order. When they asked why I was bringing it back I told them that I heard I could get it for $25 on BF. They had no idea. No one had told them the specials yet.

I thought getting it for $35 was pretty good but now I will get it for free with the $25 gc. Awesome.

BTW, they are running a new promotion where they will give you a $25 off a $75 purchase if you let them demonstrate a Windows 8 phone for you. Only restriction was that you can't use the voucher to purchase a Surface and it has to be used by Dec 31.

So now I effectively have $50 off of $75. AC3 and Forza only add up to $40. Wonder what to get with the extra $35?

#25 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Wii these prices be effective at the Holiday Store or it's only for main stores? Are they even stocking the games at the Holiday Stores since the Holiday Stores look more or less like kiosks? And I know this question's been beaten to death, but can I get these prices on the online Microsoft Store?
Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#26 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

Wii these prices be effective at the Holiday Store or it's only for main stores? Are they even stocking the games at the Holiday Stores since the Holiday Stores look more or less like kiosks? And I know this question's been beaten to death, but can I get these prices on the online Microsoft Store?

Says in the small print that these deals are not available in the holiday stores, I believe.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#27 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

Today I returned the copy of AC3 that I had bought at the MS store with the $25 GC from the Halo 4 pre-order. When they asked why I was bringing it back I told them that I heard I could get it for $25 on BF. They had no idea. No one had told them the specials yet.

I thought getting it for $35 was pretty good but now I will get it for free with the $25 gc. Awesome.

BTW, they are running a new promotion where they will give you a $25 off a $75 purchase if you let them demonstrate a Windows 8 phone for you. Only restriction was that you can't use the voucher to purchase a Surface and it has to be used by Dec 31.

So now I effectively have $50 off of $75. AC3 and Forza only add up to $40. Wonder what to get with the extra $35?

The ad does hint to being more on sale as it only says featured titles instead of select. Maybe there will be some other cool deals.

xivpads.png

#28 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I do have several MS stores around my BF early morning shopping route, going to help you out if I can, Saix. I won't be "door busting" though.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#29 sirdan357

sirdan357

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

Very good deal on AC3.

#30 DQT

DQT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:08 AM

Thanks op. It might be a bit of a nightmare to get to the mall but if I can avoid Wal-Mart for DC3 then I think it'll be worth it.