Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 $25 BF at Microsoft Store

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

Says in the small print that these deals are not available in the holiday stores, I believe.

I kind of figured that was going to be the case. Who's idea was it to build the only two main Microsoft Stores in New York outside of the city anyway? We have one of the regional Sony Stores, 5 Apple Stores, and the East Coast head Nintendo World here in the city, while the only type of commercial support we get from Microsoft here in the city is two of those crappy Holiday Stores?! It's like Microsoft doesn't care about us New Yorkers (well, those here in the city).
Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#32 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

Definitely deserves its own thread. Nice.

#33 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

11/22 - 11/26

screw you walmart! I know where I'm going

so this isnt a "door buster" deal? It seems hard to believe that this deal will be running from 11/22 to 11/26

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#34 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

No MS Stores near us. Damn.

#35 merobb

merobb

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

Think they'll have any Wii U's in stock there??

lol

#36 whats_the_word

whats_the_word

That Broad!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

UGH I've been hoping for an AC3 deal on PS3 so I can play the extra missions..maybe I'll wait until after the holidays.

What's the point of pop-up stores if they don't carry the same deals?? I'm trying to avoid Wal-Mart at all costs, I don't go there on BFriday..Definitely not dealing w/that nonsense for Forza H.

#37 Hunter Hybrid

Hunter Hybrid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

All I got is the small holiday stores near me, and they seem to have nothing but Halo 4 and Surfaces.

#38 golfing7861

golfing7861

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Anyone have a general idea about quantities for Forza?

Got some other places to hit up before I'd be free for Microsoft Store since they are at super, over crowded malls.

#39 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

so this isnt a "door buster" deal? It seems hard to believe that this deal will be running from 11/22 to 11/26

I hope this means either MS Store has craploads of stock or I can pricematch it elsewhere like at Target since technically it's not part of the PM excemption rule

#40 hiljay

hiljay

Super Aggro CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

I saw this Microsoft Black Friday ad, not sure If this sale is also online, Assassin's Creed 3 $25, Forza Horizon $15 and Dance Central 3 $15. This is the cheapest I saw Assassin's Creed 3 besides BestBuy $35, just wish it was that price on PS3. Here's the link I saw this http://blackfriday.c...k-friday <br />

such a great deal on Forza. EASILY my favorite "sim" racer since GT3; worth $60 IMO. if they let you tweak your car settings as much as you could in other forza/GT titles, it would've been my favorite of all time.

3DS FC:  1091 8995 8627

PSN:  neiljoy

XBL:  neiljoy

Steam:  hiljay

have a day. 

#41 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

So why will the Microsoft store have it for $25 and nobody else does?
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#42 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

So why will the Microsoft store have it for $25 and nobody else does?

Leo Peters (head of purchasing for Microsoft's store division) and Pierre Guillermot (head of North American distribution at Ubisoft) are old golf buddies, so the MS store gets a greater discount than other retailers for Black Friday.

#43 KnightPaladin

KnightPaladin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

i hope amazon will price match for this. It's a really good deal for that price

#44 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:59 AM

i hope amazon will price match for this. It's a really good deal for that price

Unless Amazon has pricematched MS Store before, doubt they will. Most likely they will pricematch Best Buy which will have it on sale for $35.

#45 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

If I can get Forza Horizon for $15 online, then I am definitely there. I already have DC3, but if you don't that's also an awesome deal.

Crunchewy.png

#46 Uday23

Uday23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

I'm guessing this deal isn't online

#47 udabenshen

udabenshen

Almost Revolutionary...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

My job is next door to a MS store. Was going to wait for the PC version of AC3 to drop, but I bet I could beat it and flip it before Christmas. Very intriguing.

#48 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

gonna try the MS store at opening on Thursday if no luck then just gonna PM it at Walmart at 8

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#49 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Getting Forza for $15 hopefully......do not want to go to walmart it will be a mad house....we have 3 in my local area and all 3 will be packed, all I want is Forza, Dishonored and Amazing Spiderman...getting latter 2 from bestbuy online most likely.

#50 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Might have to pick up all 3 - forza horizon, assassins creed 3 and resident evil 6 from the ms store

$65 + tax for those 3 is a great deal