Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 $25 BF at Microsoft Store

I may be shooting myself in the foot, but if you live near a Microsoft Store it may not be a crazy Black Friday experience where there are hundreds of people and only 6 units of the deal.

I went to the Microsoft Store in Mission Viejo for 2011 Black Friday and waited 15 minutes for the crap I wanted to get. They had plenty of each game and you could have probably strolled in there at 12:15 and gotten what you wanted. Though there was another 15 minute wait to check out.

Not that bad.

[quote name='Namerson']is this the best price on forza? seems like it[/QUOTE]

Walmart has it for $15 as well, I believe ... though I'd rather take my chances at the MS store

[quote name='etcrane']If only we had a giant thread at the top of the page for amazing deals like this one ... if only[/QUOTE]

Threads are in limited supply! Conserve those bits! The planet needs you!

This is a good deal that deserves its own thread. The game just came out.

Awesome price, A brand new MS Store opened where I live. Unfortunately, I have a PS3 and a mac so no offers from MS are good for me :(

Would be great to get these online, this mixed with Amazon are giving me more of a reason to just not go to Walmart :D

[quote name='Spokker']I may be shooting myself in the foot, but if you live near a Microsoft Store it may not be a crazy Black Friday experience where there are hundreds of people and only 6 units of the deal.

I went to the Microsoft Store in Mission Viejo for 2011 Black Friday and waited 15 minutes for the crap I wanted to get. They had plenty of each game and you could have probably strolled in there at 12:15 and gotten what you wanted. Though there was another 15 minute wait to check out.

Not that bad.[/QUOTE]

Argh, I really wanted to stay away from Black Friday shopping but if the Microsoft Store is less of a battlefield compared to Wal-Mart/BB/Target then I might just take some time off to grab me AC3 and Forza.

Yeah I went to Microsoft store early last year and got everything I wanted and there were barely any people there! Best Black Friday experience of my life.

[quote name='menikmati']Argh, I really wanted to stay away from Black Friday shopping but if the Microsoft Store is less of a battlefield compared to Wal-Mart/BB/Target then I might just take some time off to grab me AC3 and Forza.[/QUOTE]

The only problem is that most MS stores are in malls. (I believe...someone correct me if Im wrong), so while the actual MS store itself isnt a bad wait...the mall parking etc IS...

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']The only problem is that most MS stores are in malls. (I believe...someone correct me if Im wrong), so while the actual MS store itself isnt a bad wait...the mall parking etc IS...[/QUOTE]

You're right on the parking situation, damn.

[quote name='Spokker']I may be shooting myself in the foot, but if you live near a Microsoft Store it may not be a crazy Black Friday experience where there are hundreds of people and only 6 units of the deal.

Not that bad.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you, since I was also at the MV MS store last year and was in and out of the MS store in less than 40 minutes and that is including the wait time for the store to open. Plus there was sufficient parking, since most people hit the malls in the morning after Target, Walmart and Best Buy.

Parking sucked at Lennox mall in ATL last year but MS store had everything on sale and everything was in stock...

MS store is the best kept secret for xbox games sales on BF.

Whats the form for MS stores in the mall, if the store opens at 12pm will the Mall open earlier for you to queue, and if so how early ?

I don't care. I'm leaving the kid at home and going to Wal Mart. If I have to knock over a few blue haired grannies to get Forza for $15, so be it. :)

im going to walmart seeing as i am a beast i give two craps about mean people cuz i can be the same ....there isnt any Microsoft sotres in my area thanks for this anyway

If anyone is going to their Microsoft store I would really like Forza Horizon...If you can get me one please let me know and I can pay you for it plus shipping and a little extra. That way I don't need to deal with Wal-Mart. I have no MS store near me.

[quote name='Wario64']11/22 - 11/26

screw you walmart! I know where I'm going[/QUOTE]

Nice. Doesn't this make it eligible for Target price match? Can anyone confirm

Today I returned the copy of AC3 that I had bought at the MS store with the $25 GC from the Halo 4 pre-order. When they asked why I was bringing it back I told them that I heard I could get it for $25 on BF. They had no idea. No one had told them the specials yet.

I thought getting it for $35 was pretty good but now I will get it for free with the $25 gc. Awesome.

BTW, they are running a new promotion where they will give you a $25 off a $75 purchase if you let them demonstrate a Windows 8 phone for you. Only restriction was that you can't use the voucher to purchase a Surface and it has to be used by Dec 31.

So now I effectively have $50 off of $75. AC3 and Forza only add up to $40. Wonder what to get with the extra $35?

Wii these prices be effective at the Holiday Store or it's only for main stores? Are they even stocking the games at the Holiday Stores since the Holiday Stores look more or less like kiosks? And I know this question's been beaten to death, but can I get these prices on the online Microsoft Store?

[quote name='razorracer83']Wii these prices be effective at the Holiday Store or it's only for main stores? Are they even stocking the games at the Holiday Stores since the Holiday Stores look more or less like kiosks? And I know this question's been beaten to death, but can I get these prices on the online Microsoft Store?[/QUOTE]

Says in the small print that these deals are not available in the holiday stores, I believe.

[quote name='mentalward']Today I returned the copy of AC3 that I had bought at the MS store with the $25 GC from the Halo 4 pre-order. When they asked why I was bringing it back I told them that I heard I could get it for $25 on BF. They had no idea. No one had told them the specials yet.

I thought getting it for $35 was pretty good but now I will get it for free with the $25 gc. Awesome.

BTW, they are running a new promotion where they will give you a $25 off a $75 purchase if you let them demonstrate a Windows 8 phone for you. Only restriction was that you can't use the voucher to purchase a Surface and it has to be used by Dec 31.

So now I effectively have $50 off of $75. AC3 and Forza only add up to $40. Wonder what to get with the extra $35?[/QUOTE]

The ad does hint to being more on sale as it only says featured titles instead of select. Maybe there will be some other cool deals.

I do have several MS stores around my BF early morning shopping route, going to help you out if I can, Saix. I won't be "door busting" though.

Thanks op. It might be a bit of a nightmare to get to the mall but if I can avoid Wal-Mart for DC3 then I think it'll be worth it.

[quote name='benjamouth']Says in the small print that these deals are not available in the holiday stores, I believe.[/QUOTE]

I kind of figured that was going to be the case. Who's idea was it to build the only two main Microsoft Stores in New York outside of the city anyway? We have one of the regional Sony Stores, 5 Apple Stores, and the East Coast head Nintendo World here in the city, while the only type of commercial support we get from Microsoft here in the city is two of those crappy Holiday Stores?! It's like Microsoft doesn't care about us New Yorkers (well, those here in the city).

[quote name='Wario64']11/22 - 11/26

screw you walmart! I know where I'm going[/QUOTE]

so this isnt a "door buster" deal? It seems hard to believe that this deal will be running from 11/22 to 11/26

UGH I've been hoping for an AC3 deal on PS3 so I can play the extra missions..maybe I'll wait until after the holidays.

What's the point of pop-up stores if they don't carry the same deals?? I'm trying to avoid Wal-Mart at all costs, I don't go there on BFriday..Definitely not dealing w/that nonsense for Forza H.

Anyone have a general idea about quantities for Forza?

Got some other places to hit up before I'd be free for Microsoft Store since they are at super, over crowded malls.

[quote name='DANIEL']so this isnt a "door buster" deal? It seems hard to believe that this deal will be running from 11/22 to 11/26[/QUOTE]

I hope this means either MS Store has craploads of stock or I can pricematch it elsewhere like at Target since technically it's not part of the PM excemption rule

[quote name='damian1201']I saw this Microsoft Black Friday ad, not sure If this sale is also online, Assassin's Creed 3 $25, Forza Horizon $15 and Dance Central 3 $15. This is the cheapest I saw Assassin's Creed 3 besides BestBuy $35, just wish it was that price on PS3. Here's the link I saw this http://blackfriday.com/stores/microsoft-store/flyers/black-friday
[/QUOTE]

such a great deal on Forza. EASILY my favorite "sim" racer since GT3; worth $60 IMO. if they let you tweak your car settings as much as you could in other forza/GT titles, it would've been my favorite of all time.

[quote name='superhippy1986']So why will the Microsoft store have it for $25 and nobody else does?[/QUOTE]

Leo Peters (head of purchasing for Microsoft's store division) and Pierre Guillermot (head of North American distribution at Ubisoft) are old golf buddies, so the MS store gets a greater discount than other retailers for Black Friday.

[quote name='KnightPaladin']i hope amazon will price match for this. It's a really good deal for that price[/QUOTE]

Unless Amazon has pricematched MS Store before, doubt they will. Most likely they will pricematch Best Buy which will have it on sale for $35.

If I can get Forza Horizon for $15 online, then I am definitely there. I already have DC3, but if you don't that's also an awesome deal.

My job is next door to a MS store. Was going to wait for the PC version of AC3 to drop, but I bet I could beat it and flip it before Christmas. Very intriguing.

Getting Forza for $15 hopefully......do not want to go to walmart it will be a mad house....we have 3 in my local area and all 3 will be packed, all I want is Forza, Dishonored and Amazing Spiderman...getting latter 2 from bestbuy online most likely.

bread's done
Back