Harvest Moon: A New Beginning

RallyV

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
image_main.jpg

Once a thriving town, Echo Village is almost empty after the inhabitants lost everything in a poor economy. Your parents recently offered you a chance to renovate the abandoned family farm, but reviving a successful ranch requires rebuilding the town. Can you find the materials and blueprints that allow you to create the best community in the land?

Find blueprints, build structures and design your farm and town!
Choose to farm as a boy or a girl--and customize your appearance!
Improve your farm's reputation and earn extra produce money!
Woo and win the heart of your favorite bachelor or bachelorette!
Share crops and interact with others in multiplayer mode!

I just got the option to trade through the multi-player mode so I thought it would be a good idea to set a section to trade friend codes.

FC: 3265-6485-8272

I'm a huge fan of the Harvest Moon series so my opinion is bias. That being said, if you can get past the first couple weeks of the game, you should really enjoy it. The game starts off really slow since there are only THREE people in town. People slowly arrive and once they do, things pick up. Every couple days the game would provide you a tutorial for something that could have been mentioned the first day. I think it was day 3 before they mentioned how to ship items.

I think it was Day 27 in the first Spring before the game opens up the multi-player mode and allows you to trade items online with other people. You can actually get some cool items this way.

I'm about to start Summer now so I can't wait to see what's ahead. :)

The game is now available at the Nintendo eShop. I couldn't find a direct link on the website but Natsume mentioned it on their Facebook and Twitter site.

More info here.

No free yak plush though.

I wanna try this out as it looks fun.
I think I'd order for Natsume so I can get the Yak and only pay $40 and not that crazy $60 on Amazon.

I'm considering picking this up to kill time between now and the release of Animal Crossing and Rune Factory 4.

I haven't played Harvest Moon since Friends of Mineral Town. With Rune Factory out there it's hard to justify a Harvest Moon purchase.

Anyone feel the same? Or does anyone have any thoughts on this one? The customization is a big draw for me but beyond that I'm getting a "been there done that" feeling.

Is Rune factory 4 being released in the USA? I love rune factory and I would definitely buy a 3DS if that was the case, though I am pretty sure I will be buying one within the next 3 months anyways. I definitely want to get this game as well.

Edit: Rune Factory 4 has just been confirmed for the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back