Photo
- - - - -

Sears Black Friday Doorbusters for SYWR members only (Live now)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

www.sears.com/membersonly

Edited by htz, 18 November 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#2 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Actually...

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for the heads up but I have a hard time justifying purchasing anything on that list. Even at $100 I'd rather not buy a low quality 32" TV but it would be a good deal for someone that needs an extra for a bedroom or something

#4 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Live already, 147 items. 32" seiki tv $97, 39" seiki tv $199, the mobile site lists the sale items

http://slickdeals.ne...D=4485850&aff=Y

#5 Megafrog

Megafrog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

There are no good deals at Sears on this sale.

#6 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

There are no good deals at Sears on this sale.

I bought the $10 pizza stone set but yeah the sale is a snooze.

#7 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

Saw this on the other site, too. Ordered the 32" Seiki 1080P for 103.xx after tax. I'll be holding my breath till I get the pick-up email.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#8 theEchness

theEchness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP. Got 2 of the 32"s for my girls. Now I don't have to get there at this 8pm crap.

#9 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

nothing for me
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#10 URMonkeyTron

URMonkeyTron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Sweet!!! Thanks OP!!!!!! Using my points I got myself a $50 triple slow cooker for $8.00. I know it's not game related, but hey, people gotta eat.

Edited by URMonkeyTron, 19 November 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#11 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Salty Yellow Wet Rhino members?

#12 themon

themon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

How do you become a Salty Yellow Wet Rhino member? Can I do it in store??

#13 osugsxr

osugsxr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

some of the tools arent too bad of a deal

#14 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

Sweet!!! Thanks OP!!!!!! Using my points I got myself a $50 triple slow cooker for $8.00. I know it's not game related, but hey, people gotta eat.

Guess it's time for Sears to cook up good deals

#15 floormat

floormat

psn id: floormat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

i take it this is dead since i dont see any seki tv...

#16 Guest_unbecomingmaver_*

Guest_unbecomingmaver_*

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

Thanks for the heads up op, appreciate it http://www.amazondai...s.uni.me/cdfds/

#17 johntigger

johntigger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

thanks op, I went ahead and got a 32 incher as well

Thanks for the heads up OP. Got 2 of the 32"s for my girls. Now I don't have to get there at this 8pm crap.Posted Image

Looks like the 32 inchers are now sold out.. I'm glad I grabbed it when i had the chance..

Edited by johntigger, 19 November 2012 - 01:57 PM.

#18 Meow mix

Meow mix

10 million hours!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Can't find the 32 incher. :(
Sold out?
Wanted to get one for my office. I know its only 720p, but for that price and the purpose it will be used for, who cares?

Completed Game Tab: 2013 , 2014

Video Game Spending: 2014

"Fire Chaos Style, Kitchen Fist uber secret move! Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!" - Mr. Champloo Disgaea 3

#19 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

The Sears BF sales are always kind of meh. Crappy TVs and crappy appliances that they couldn't get rid of during the year.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#20 Hunter Hybrid

Hunter Hybrid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Weak sauce, all the games are MSRP.
Get paid for the time you spend on the web! Click here

#21 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Can't find the 32 incher. :(
Sold out?
Wanted to get one for my office. I know its only 720p, but for that price and the purpose it will be used for, who cares?

Seems that way. They're now down to about 120 offers, and that TV is nowhere to be found. If you click on the MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE page (I think this is the SYWR members only weekly deals page), you will find a 24" Seiki (1080p) LED TV available for $149.99. It's not as good a deal as the 32" that sold out for less than $100, even if it was 720p and possibly LCD.

#22 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

I hope kmart does this too
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#23 Meow mix

Meow mix

10 million hours!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

Seems that way. They're now down to about 120 offers, and that TV is nowhere to be found. If you click on the MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE page (I think this is the SYWR members only weekly deals page), you will find a 24" Seiki (1080p) LED TV available for $149.99. It's not as good a deal as the 32" that sold out for less than $100, even if it was 720p and possibly LCD.

That sucks. I don't really want to go to Sears on thursday when there are so many other places with awesome deals.
I plan on getting that 50" from KMART on Thursday. They also had a 24" 1080p LED for 88bucks. I'll probably just get the two on one trip if I can.

Completed Game Tab: 2013 , 2014

Video Game Spending: 2014

"Fire Chaos Style, Kitchen Fist uber secret move! Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!" - Mr. Champloo Disgaea 3

#24 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

I was able to order the 32" TV for my brother-in-law last night as soon as the deal went live. Now I get the e-mail they cancelled my order because they couldnt find the item in the store for pick-up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#25 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

The TV is 1080P.

Here is the model: http://www.compusa.c...8&Sku=S874-3208

My order got cancelled. Claimed they got a bagillion orders that they didn't have stock for. Sears.com tried to tell me 3-5 days for my money. Ummm...:rofl: Got my money back today.

Decided to recheck the Target on that side of town. I don't think I've ever gone from :censored: to :D so fast!!!!!! Got the last 2 Call Of Duty WarFare Battle Packs for $23.98! 204-14-1718 After doing what I'm going to do, it'll be like getting 2 brand new Official PS3 controllers for under $ each!!!!!:applause:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#26 floormat

floormat

psn id: floormat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Definately YMMV but I went to best buy and told them i was looking for a bf type deal on a 20-32 inch tv. Only person availabe was a direct tv who couldn't help much... On the way out some guy with a mobile shirt on ask me if I was helped and i explained the above. He said if i wouldn't mind he would get me somoene and they would see if they could match it some way. Welp they looked online for the ad and what not said they could offer my a 32 dynex 720p for 119. Not unbelievable but 119 for a 32 inch for my father in laws birthday and I dont have to mess with black friday SOLD!

#27 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

I was able to order the 32" TV for my brother-in-law last night as soon as the deal went live. Now I get the e-mail they cancelled my order because they couldnt find the item in the store for pick-up.

Hah. That's a pretty big failure even for KMART/Sears.

I guess this should pretty much tell everyone to not even waste time going in onl Black Friday (as if we didn't already know). If they can't even honor orders 5 minutes into the "preview" ; an entire week before the actual event - are we to expect them to actually keep up with inventory on Black Friday. Then again, do people actually line up to get into Sears on Friday anyway? Probably not.

How is this failing company still in existance? :-#

Edited by Agent Orange, 19 November 2012 - 09:56 PM.

#28 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

The TV is 1080P.

Here is the model: http://www.compusa.c...8&Sku=S874-3208

My order got cancelled. Claimed they got a bagillion orders that they didn't have stock for. Sears.com tried to tell me 3-5 days for my money. Ummm...:rofl: Got my money back today.

Decided to recheck the Target on that side of town. I don't think I've ever gone from :censored: to :D so fast!!!!!! Got the last 2 Call Of Duty WarFare Battle Packs for $23.98! 204-14-1718 After doing what I'm going to do, it'll be like getting 2 brand new Official PS3 controllers for under $ each!!!!!:applause:

Edit: is this Modern Warfare 3 Battle pack? I see people talking about Black Ops Battle Back for the same price in the Target clearance thread.

Also what color was the controller? Does either of these have the "digital camo" colored controller? I would like to pick up one of those.

Edited by Agent Orange, 19 November 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#29 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Edit: is this Modern Warfare 3 Battle pack? I see people talking about Black Ops Battle Pack for the same price in the Target clearance thread.

Also what color was the controller? Does either of these have the "digital camo" colored controller? I would like to pick up one of those.

Black Ops. Both of the controllers are black.

#30 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

Got the 39 inch TV. Infrared didn't work, might have to return this one. No remote control would work with the darn thing! :-(