Sears Black Friday Doorbusters for SYWR members only (Live now)

Thanks for the heads up but I have a hard time justifying purchasing anything on that list. Even at $100 I'd rather not buy a low quality 32" TV but it would be a good deal for someone that needs an extra for a bedroom or something

[quote name='Megafrog']There are no good deals at Sears on this sale.[/QUOTE]
I bought the $10 pizza stone set but yeah the sale is a snooze.

Saw this on the other site, too. Ordered the 32" Seiki 1080P for 103.xx after tax. I'll be holding my breath till I get the pick-up email.

Sweet!!! Thanks OP!!!!!! Using my points I got myself a $50 triple slow cooker for $8.00. I know it's not game related, but hey, people gotta eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='URMonkeyTron']Sweet!!! Thanks OP!!!!!! Using my points I got myself a $50 triple slow cooker for $8.00. I know it's not game related, but hey, people gotta eat.[/QUOTE]

Guess it's time for Sears to cook up good deals

Thanks for the heads up op, appreciate it
cdfds

thanks op, I went ahead and got a 32 incher as well
[quote name='theEchness']Thanks for the heads up OP. Got 2 of the 32"s for my girls. Now I don't have to get there at this 8pm crap.
coo2.gif
[/QUOTE]
Looks like the 32 inchers are now sold out.. I'm glad I grabbed it when i had the chance..

Can't find the 32 incher. :(
Sold out?
Wanted to get one for my office. I know its only 720p, but for that price and the purpose it will be used for, who cares?

The Sears BF sales are always kind of meh. Crappy TVs and crappy appliances that they couldn't get rid of during the year.

[quote name='SSchmidt']Can't find the 32 incher. :(
Sold out?
Wanted to get one for my office. I know its only 720p, but for that price and the purpose it will be used for, who cares?[/QUOTE]

Seems that way. They're now down to about 120 offers, and that TV is nowhere to be found. If you click on the MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE page (I think this is the SYWR members only weekly deals page), you will find a 24" Seiki (1080p) LED TV available for $149.99. It's not as good a deal as the 32" that sold out for less than $100, even if it was 720p and possibly LCD.

[quote name='Xombie007']Seems that way. They're now down to about 120 offers, and that TV is nowhere to be found. If you click on the MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE page (I think this is the SYWR members only weekly deals page), you will find a 24" Seiki (1080p) LED TV available for $149.99. It's not as good a deal as the 32" that sold out for less than $100, even if it was 720p and possibly LCD.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I don't really want to go to Sears on thursday when there are so many other places with awesome deals.
I plan on getting that 50" from KMART on Thursday. They also had a 24" 1080p LED for 88bucks. I'll probably just get the two on one trip if I can.

I was able to order the 32" TV for my brother-in-law last night as soon as the deal went live. Now I get the e-mail they cancelled my order because they couldnt find the item in the store for pick-up.

The TV is 1080P.

Here is the model: http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1769088&Sku=S874-3208

My order got cancelled. Claimed they got a bagillion orders that they didn't have stock for. Sears.com tried to tell me 3-5 days for my money. Ummm...:rofl: Got my money back today.

Decided to recheck the Target on that side of town. I don't think I've ever gone from :censored: to :D so fast!!!!!! Got the last 2 Call Of Duty WarFare Battle Packs for $23.98! 204-14-1718 After doing what I'm going to do, it'll be like getting 2 brand new Official PS3 controllers for under $ each!!!!!:applause:

Definately YMMV but I went to best buy and told them i was looking for a bf type deal on a 20-32 inch tv. Only person availabe was a direct tv who couldn't help much... On the way out some guy with a mobile shirt on ask me if I was helped and i explained the above. He said if i wouldn't mind he would get me somoene and they would see if they could match it some way. Welp they looked online for the ad and what not said they could offer my a 32 dynex 720p for 119. Not unbelievable but 119 for a 32 inch for my father in laws birthday and I dont have to mess with black friday SOLD!

[quote name='ajh2298']I was able to order the 32" TV for my brother-in-law last night as soon as the deal went live. Now I get the e-mail they cancelled my order because they couldnt find the item in the store for pick-up.[/QUOTE]

Hah. That's a pretty big failure even for KMART/Sears.

I guess this should pretty much tell everyone to not even waste time going in onl Black Friday (as if we didn't already know). If they can't even honor orders 5 minutes into the "preview" ; an entire week before the actual event - are we to expect them to actually keep up with inventory on Black Friday. Then again, do people actually line up to get into Sears on Friday anyway? Probably not.

How is this failing company still in existance? :whistle2:#

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']The TV is 1080P.

Here is the model: http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1769088&Sku=S874-3208

My order got cancelled. Claimed they got a bagillion orders that they didn't have stock for. Sears.com tried to tell me 3-5 days for my money. Ummm...:rofl: Got my money back today.

Decided to recheck the Target on that side of town. I don't think I've ever gone from :censored: to :D so fast!!!!!! Got the last 2 Call Of Duty WarFare Battle Packs for $23.98! 204-14-1718 After doing what I'm going to do, it'll be like getting 2 brand new Official PS3 controllers for under $ each!!!!!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Edit: is this Modern Warfare 3 Battle pack? I see people talking about Black Ops Battle Back for the same price in the Target clearance thread.

Also what color was the controller? Does either of these have the "digital camo" colored controller? I would like to pick up one of those.

[quote name='Agent Orange']Edit: is this Modern Warfare 3 Battle pack? I see people talking about Black Ops Battle Pack for the same price in the Target clearance thread.

Also what color was the controller? Does either of these have the "digital camo" colored controller? I would like to pick up one of those.[/QUOTE]

Black Ops. Both of the controllers are black.

I picked up some jumper cables, 10 piece cookware set and a toaster oven pretty much all impulse buys lol. Sears really stepped up, all ordered online with store pickup. From the time I entered my order number at the kiosk to the time the stuff was in my hands, 45 seconds, done. Good job sears.

[quote name='iwannadie']I picked up some jumper cables, 10 piece cookware set and a toaster oven pretty much all impulse buys lol. Sears really stepped up, all ordered online with store pickup. From the time I entered my order number at the kiosk to the time the stuff was in my hands, 45 seconds, done. Good job sears.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. I didn't really look at the "random items" that were there. But that triple slow cooker for $19.99 doesn't look too bad, with the $5 "free' bonus points in my account it comes to $15. Now lets see if store pickup actually works out tomorrow, seems to be pretty solid if it does. :)

I actually wouldn't mind one of the Craftsmen screwdiver sets either as all my screwdrivers are practically stripped and just basically useless, might have to point someone in their direction tomorrow LOL.

I ordered the 32 inch TV when the deal went live as well and they cancelled on me earlier today. I did just now get an email though apologizing for my order being cancelled and that they also rewarded me 100,000 points ($100) to my SYWR account that needs to be used before 12/24 so everyone who had their order cancelled check your email!

[quote name='Tony Da Tiger']I ordered the 32 inch TV when the deal went live as well and they cancelled on me earlier today. I did just now get an email though apologizing for my order being cancelled and that they also rewarded me 100,000 points ($100) to my SYWR account that needs to be used before 12/24 so everyone who had their order cancelled check your email![/QUOTE]

Wow. Good stuff. They definitely came through on your end. :applause:

Now I wish I had ordered a TV. :lol:

[quote name='Agent Orange']Wow. Good stuff. They definitely came through on your end. :applause:

Now I wish I had ordered a TV. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! I wasn't expecting anything maybe a $5 credit at most like I get at best buy when they can cancel my used games. Definitely helps my holiday budget! :lol:

[quote name='Tony Da Tiger']I ordered the 32 inch TV when the deal went live as well and they cancelled on me earlier today. I did just now get an email though apologizing for my order being cancelled and that they also rewarded me 100,000 points ($100) to my SYWR account that needs to be used before 12/24 so everyone who had their order cancelled check your email![/QUOTE]

Was coming to post this!:D

Just got home and thought....Dang it, I was at the store and forgot to use my free $3 in points that expire today! Then, I checked my email!:hot::shock::applause:

There's a Sears coupon for $15 off $150 or more in electronics. Mine was in my email. Check your email/SYWR account.

Coupon ends Nov.20, 2012:whistle2:s Offer valid through 11/21/12. Online and In-Store at Sears

Exclusions:
Not valid on clearance, closeouts, Special Purchases, gift cards, protection agreements and items not sold by Sears. One coupon per purchase. Redemption limited to digital or in-store printed receipt version of coupon. Limited to one time use only. Void if copied, transferred, obtained via unapproved means or if prohibited. Cash value 1/20 cent. On return, coupon savings may be deducted from refund. Cannot be used with other discounts. Valid on your next Electronics purchase of $150 or more! Excludes video game hardware, Bose, Onkyo, prepaid calling cards, computers, tablets, eReaders, Sony camcorders, Sony DSLR and lenses, Nikon DSLR and lenses, Samsung and Sony UPP merchandise and Outlet store purchases. :whistle2:sNot valid at Sears.com. Offer valid through 11/21/12.

:whistle2:sOnline and In-Store at Sears.
Coupon ends Nov.20, 2012

Also saw these:
Earn $10 in Points on a $10 or more purchase at Sears

Earn $5 in Points (5,000) on $50 Sears or Kmart

Be sure to check their exclusions.

I got that too. Good thing I can go to Kmart and get stuff with the points because I doubt Sears will have anything I need. My local Sears closed down years ago, which I am sad about. Nearest Kmart is 30 minutes away.

bread's done
Back