Photo
- - - - -

Sears Black Friday Doorbusters for SYWR members only (Live now)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 iwannadie

iwannadie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

I picked up some jumper cables, 10 piece cookware set and a toaster oven pretty much all impulse buys lol. Sears really stepped up, all ordered online with store pickup. From the time I entered my order number at the kiosk to the time the stuff was in my hands, 45 seconds, done. Good job sears.
Posted Image

#32 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

I picked up some jumper cables, 10 piece cookware set and a toaster oven pretty much all impulse buys lol. Sears really stepped up, all ordered online with store pickup. From the time I entered my order number at the kiosk to the time the stuff was in my hands, 45 seconds, done. Good job sears.

Hmmm. I didn't really look at the "random items" that were there. But that triple slow cooker for $19.99 doesn't look too bad, with the $5 "free' bonus points in my account it comes to $15. Now lets see if store pickup actually works out tomorrow, seems to be pretty solid if it does. :)

I actually wouldn't mind one of the Craftsmen screwdiver sets either as all my screwdrivers are practically stripped and just basically useless, might have to point someone in their direction tomorrow LOL.

#33 Tony Da Tiger

Tony Da Tiger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

I ordered the 32 inch TV when the deal went live as well and they cancelled on me earlier today. I did just now get an email though apologizing for my order being cancelled and that they also rewarded me 100,000 points ($100) to my SYWR account that needs to be used before 12/24 so everyone who had their order cancelled check your email!

#34 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

I ordered the 32 inch TV when the deal went live as well and they cancelled on me earlier today. I did just now get an email though apologizing for my order being cancelled and that they also rewarded me 100,000 points ($100) to my SYWR account that needs to be used before 12/24 so everyone who had their order cancelled check your email!

Wow. Good stuff. They definitely came through on your end. :applause:

Now I wish I had ordered a TV. :lol:

#35 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Picked up the 32" TV...it's actually 1080p. Won't have time to set it up until the weekend though I think.

#36 Tony Da Tiger

Tony Da Tiger

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

Wow. Good stuff. They definitely came through on your end. :applause:

Now I wish I had ordered a TV. :lol:

Absolutely! I wasn't expecting anything maybe a $5 credit at most like I get at best buy when they can cancel my used games. Definitely helps my holiday budget! :lol:

#37 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

Was coming to post this!:D

Just got home and thought....Dang it, I was at the store and forgot to use my free $3 in points that expire today! Then, I checked my email!:hot::shock::applause:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#38 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

There's a Sears coupon for $15 off $150 or more in electronics. Mine was in my email. Check your email/SYWR account.

Coupon ends Nov.20, 2012:-s Offer valid through 11/21/12. Online and In-Store at Sears

Exclusions:
Spoiler

Also saw these:
Earn $10 in Points on a $10 or more purchase at Sears

Earn $5 in Points (5,000) on $50 Sears or Kmart

Be sure to check their exclusions.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#39 maguszxz

maguszxz

Vote Drake/Sully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

I got that too. Good thing I can go to Kmart and get stuff with the points because I doubt Sears will have anything I need. My local Sears closed down years ago, which I am sad about. Nearest Kmart is 30 minutes away.

fs_overall.png

blackwindguy.png