Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/18/12 to 11/21/12) Wii U Sales at Toys R Us & Target

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#121 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

I hope the coupon glitches again = )
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#122 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

So for the trade in, if I trade in Black Ops II do I get The $40 trade in AND the 100%? Or is it only one or the other?

The $40 is based on 100% added to the $20 base value, so while it's one or the other (in a manner of speaking), they're really the same.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]; Velocity Ultra
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#123 extracredit

extracredit

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

They def have it..

OK I stand corrected. Gamestop manager said they don't carry it and I couldn't find it online. I can't believe he said that. Surely he wasn't just trying to make me buy it there. It worked though. Oh well...

#124 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

No Wii U games on sale? Best Buy, I am disappoint![-(

http://www.bestbuy.c...nauts&lp=3&cp=1

Scribblenauts $49.99

#125 mrgamer

mrgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Header should be adjusted, 100% trade in credit posted on website

http://www.bestbuy.c...17093&type=page

#126 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Yo just so you guys know the $10 gaming coupoun you receive for purchasing any Wii U game activates on Thursday 11/22 just in time for Black Friday. :D
Posted Image

#127 meier

meier

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Does anyone know what they'll offer for a Wii console? Or is there a listing of console trade-in values anywhere?

#128 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

As a heads up to anybody that waned the MadCatz Halo 4 Trigger headset but hasn't pulled the trigger, BUY ONE NOW!

I asked for it as a Christmas gift but when browsing for it I found that most retailers are out of stock. Knowing that my wife hadn't picked one up for me yet I franticly started searching for them. They are now in the $100 range on eBay.

GameStop has limited quantities spread around at full price of $59.99
Best Buy has them listed on their website for just $49.99 +free shipping
GameShark store has a few left, down to single digits.

I pulled the trigger at BestBuy.com, but noticed many other sites have pulled the listing, are are far above MSRP.

Amazon
Walmart
Target
Buy.com

collage8twitter_website41_zps568e62eb.jp

#129 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

As a heads up to anybody that waned the MadCatz Halo 4 Trigger headset but hasn't pulled the trigger, BUY ONE NOW!

I asked for it as a Christmas gift but when browsing for it I found that most retailers are out of stock. Knowing that my wife hadn't picked one up for me yet I franticly started searching for them. They are now in the $100 range on eBay.

I pulled the trigger at BestBuy.com, but noticed many other sites have pulled the listing, or are far above MSRP.

Amazon
Walmart
Target
Buy.com
Newegg.com

I realize this isn't a "deal". But given how much these things are going to cost on the secondary market, I'd consider it a steal.

collage8twitter_website41_zps568e62eb.jp

#130 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

I pulled the trigger at BestBuy.com, but noticed many other sites have pulled the listing, are are far above MSRP.

Amazon
Walmart
Target
Buy.com
Newegg.com

I realize this isn't a "deal". But given how much these things are going to cost on the secondary market, I'd consider it a steal.

or you can keep it sealed until january with bestbuy holiday return policy, and return it if you find it at a lower price

#131 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Quick question -

If you buy Hitman Absolution on Tuesday, do you still get the $10 gift card? Reason im asking is because when I try to pre-order and choose in-store pickup, the gift card gets shipped out instead of being a part of in-store pickup.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#132 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Quick question -

If you buy Hitman Absolution on Tuesday, do you still get the $10 gift card? Reason im asking is because when I try to pre-order and choose in-store pickup, the gift card gets shipped out instead of being a part of in-store pickup.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

this is an online only offer, no other way around it, the only way to get the gift card is to have it shipped to you

#133 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

this is an online only offer, no other way around it, the only way to get the gift card is to have it shipped to you

Okay, thanks. Guess I'll order 3D Dot Game Heroes so the gift card can be shipped with that game and I'll just pick up Hitman. Thanks.

#134 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

My kmart didnt have any wii u games at all. Why advertise something you dont have any off ? Im gonna Check my other kmart at aster place
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#135 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:45 AM

Posted Image Best Buy holds a buy 1, get 1 50% off used games sale. Hitman Absolution and Wonderbook come with a $10 gift card; the Wonderbook: Book of Spells Starter Kit comes with a $20 gift card. Max Payne 3 is $19.99.

Posted Image GameStop offers a 30% credit bonus when you trade-in towards a new copy of New Super Mario Bros. Wii U.

Posted Image Kmart includes a $10 gaming coupon (for SYWR members) with the purchase of any Wii U game.

Posted Image Target promotes a buy 2 Wii U games, get 1 50% off sale and offers $10 gift cards with the purchase of Epic Mickey 2, Hitman Absolution, or Sims 3 (PC).

Posted Image Toys R Us holds a buy 1, get 1 40% off sale on all Wii and Wii U games. Buy the 3DS for $169.99, get a $20 TRU gift card and a Super Mario Starter Kit for free. Select 3DS and DS games are 2 for $40, including: Angry Bird Trilogy, Adventure Time, Lego Batman 2, Rayman Origins, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Transformers Prime and more. Save $5 on all $24.99+ Skylanders Giants purchases.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Gamer4life88 - See post here

Posted Image 50% Bonus Trade In Credit On Any Game
Posted Image Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off (Pre-Owned)
:ps3::360::wii: Save 50% off the Epic Mickey 2 Stragety Guide when You Buy Epic Mickey 2
:ps3: Wonderbook: Book of Spells Starter Kit - Free $20 Gift Card With Purchase
:ps3: Wonderbook: Book of Spells Standalone Book and Game - Free $10 Gift Card With Purchase
:ps3::360: Hitman Absolution - Free $10 Gift Card With Purchase
:ps3::360: Max Payne 3 $19.99

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 11/20

Posted Image 30% trade-in bonus towards New Super Mario Bros. Wii U
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite $29.99
:360::ps3: Resident Evil 6 $39.99
:pc: Sims 3 $19.99
:pc: Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion $39.99

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, htz- See post here

Posted Image Save $10 on dance games
Posted Image Buy a Wii U game, get a $10 gaming coupon - SYW members only
Posted Image Wii U 8GB $299.99 - SYW members only

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

Posted Image Free $10 Gift Card with Select titles:
:wii: Epic Mickey 2 $49.99 :360::ps3: $59.99
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution $59.99
:pc: Sims 3 $29.99

Posted Image B2G1 50% off all Wii U Games (takes about $9 off per $59.99 game)

:360::ps3: NHL 13 $47
:360::ps3::3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy $24.99
:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Giants Starter Pack $49
:360::ps3::pc: Battlefield 3 (Premium?) $47

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL System $175

Posted Image Free $10 Gift Card with the purchase of four select entertainment/gift cards. "Hulu Plus, Farmville 2 Applebee's, Cracker Barrel & More"
Posted Image Samsung Galaxy SIII $79/$99 (Sprint/AT&T, with activation)

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:wii: & Posted Image Buy 1 Get 1 40% all Wii and WiiU games.

:3ds: Buy the 3DS for $169.99, get a $20 TRU gift card and a Super Mario Starter Kit for free.

Buy any 2 of the listed games for $40, valid for both :ds: and :3ds: versions of games shown:
:3ds: Angry Bird Trilogy
:ds::3ds: Adventure Time
:3ds: Hello Kitty Picnic
:3ds: Imagine Fashion Life
:3ds: Lego Batman 2
:3ds: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
:3ds: Monster 4x4 3D
:3ds: Rayman Origins
:3ds: RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited
:3ds: Transformers Prime
:ds: Poptropica Adventures
:ds: Power Rangers Samurai

:wii: Power A Pro Pack Mini Plus Controller $23.99

Save $5 with your Skylanders Giants purchase of $24.99 or more.

Edited by CheapyD, 19 November 2012 - 02:01 AM.

#136 vc318

vc318

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

My kmart didnt have any wii u games at all. Why advertise something you dont have any off ? Im gonna Check my other kmart at aster place

Totally agree with you. The Kmart store I went to had no games out as well and their reason was that the games aren't supposed to be released until Tuesday. I had to have the manager called to electronics and even he was stunned at how his workers didn't even know that the games were supposed to be out on the floor TODAY. He apologized and made sure I got the game I wanted and the $10 coupon. It's really unbelievable.

#137 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

dammit, I can't find Tank Tank Tank at my TRU!!!!!
where's my whiskey, Im bout to get tore up

#138 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Anyone wanting to pick up ZombiU for theWii U on the 40% sale might be out of luck. Haven't verified it 100% but looks like ToysRus will not be carrying this violent title. Wtf. Lol

my tru has it... but no TANK TANK TANK ARRRRGH!

#139 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

dammit, I can't find Tank Tank Tank at my TRU!!!!!

I think it shipped light. My store only received 2 copies. Here is the item #314450 if you want to track one down.

#140 jthereck

jthereck

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

two flingsmash for $40 (comes with wiimotionplus controller) (in store only, online limit 1 )
+
ZombiU + MarioU for $96

traded in the flingsmashes for a couple bucks on the way home.

Edited by jthereck, 19 November 2012 - 04:02 AM.

#141 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

I think it shipped light. My store only received 2 copies. Here is the item #314450 if you want to track one down.

thanks. Hopefully a new shipment of the game will come in before the sale ends

#142 tactis

tactis

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

Picked up Mario U and Tank Tank Tank. Used the 20% coupon on a pro controller as well. I was going to get Tekken Tag 2 instead of TTT, but my TRU didn't have it. Oh well. I think I can wait on other games to drop in price down the line.

I wanted to do something similar but i dont see the pro controller being sold on TRU's website, is that 20% coupon also in store or something?

#143 Sleeping Lion

Sleeping Lion

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

I know it was previously stated that BB won't PM this week(end) but I'm going to try.
I've waited long enough for a 3DSXL ( blue ) and the $175 @Target + BB 100% Trade in Bonus should combo nicely. If all goes well I'll hit up TRU for that DS game sale.

Be back soon!

#144 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Vaguely intrigued by wonderbook, will wait for a price drop tho.

Also, I think I'm done trading in at BB for a little while. It gets pretty hectic there between black friday and New Years, and I'm not a very patient person.

I'm guessing that Wonderbooks will be a huge flop and will be clearanced out dirt cheap next year when the new consoles come out.

#145 Sleeping Lion

Sleeping Lion

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

No dice.
Didn't make it to BB.

Car started smoking. It was my bastard compressor and some other crap.
No 3DS XL; just a $700 car fix. Kind of a bad day. :I

#146 foinecrewx

foinecrewx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

I need help ! I just purchased 2 copies of Sonic Racing for Wii U at $39.99 + 40% off the second one at TOYSRUS. If I return one of the copy. How would they charge me ? Anyone know, Thanks

#147 jojoschump2000

jojoschump2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

If u want to return something from buy 1 get 1 40% off, The receipt should show refund amount below the title of the game on the first one.

#148 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

And since you bought 2 copies of the same game, the lowest price of the two games will be what you get back.

#149 foinecrewx

foinecrewx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

If u want to return something from buy 1 get 1 40% off, The receipt should show refund amount below the title of the game on the first one.

My total was $69.58 after 40% off discount with tax. On my receipt it shown refund price $31.99 below the first item. Does that mean I get $31.99 + Tax (8.75% in CA) = $34.79 back or just $31.99 ? Thanks.

#150 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Fucking TRU. They have ZombiU in stock at every store, but it's nowhere to be found on their website. Tekken is on the website, but isn't in any store! So much for this deal for me.