The Gobbledy G00ker Wrestling Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
539 replies to this topic

#271 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Is it just me, or does the guy from 5 dollar wrestling look like Cheapy?
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#272 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Evolve 18 iPPV Live Results. Full results.

Spoiler

And my review... spoilered....

Spoiler

Edited by Demolition Man, 09 December 2012 - 02:10 AM.

New sig coming soon.

#273 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

I guess this is why he haven't seen Harold lately on Raw:

WWE are distancing themselves from South California-based independent wrestler Scorpio Sky after the ten-year grappling veteran posted anti-gay messages on his Twitter account.

Sky, who appeared as “Harold” in one of Daniel Bryan and Kane’s anger management classes in August, wrote the word "$$$$$$" on Twitter and attacked people who didn't like it.

A wrestling fan who argued with Sky via Twitter over his use of the anti-gay slur contacted WWE about the wrestler’s language. WWE Fan Services responded: “WWE strongly believes that everyone should be treated with respect and this principle is the foundation of our anti-bullying initiative, “Be a STAR”. Mr. Andrews no longer works for WWE and we have no plans to work with him in the future.”

#274 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

I guess this is why he haven't seen Harold lately on Raw:

I doubt Herold had much of a shelf life, especially once the group therapy skits ended. Regardless, what an idiotic thing for him to do and burn that bridge. Especially since I think he declined a TNA contract to go do skits at WWE. I guess he can enjoy working forever for whatever NWA Hollywood is calling themselves these days.

#275 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

For more on that Scorpio Sky story:

http://outsports.com...-its-offensive/

The forum censors are toasting the link - Replace the dollar signs with the F word used to slur homosexuals.

Apparently being sick is for $$$$$$s.

#276 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Using weak, weak controversy to get heat is weak and weak.
Posted Image

#277 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

Posted Image

Wow. He just literally invoked the Michael Scott Defense:

"You don't call retarded people retards. It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're acting retarded."

#278 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Posted Image

That is right there with the whole "I don't say the N word to black people to be a racist, I say it because I am using it as a sign of affection just like they do!"
Posted Image

#279 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

Calling someone a $$$$$$ is so gay.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#280 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

Didn't Cole call someone that on Twitter awhile back?

#281 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

I don't know why WWE's YT channel would just randomly post this yesterday. He's been gone how long now?

Maybe it has something to do with this?
http://www.wrestling...12/1208/558584/

#282 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

Maybe it has something to do with this?
http://www.wrestling...12/1208/558584/

Yeah, I speculated on that yesterday. Assuming this happens, hopefully they won't be so stupid as to try to use the Scotty Goldman name again. "Colt Cabana" has some cache and they should let him run with it.

35bb9lx.gif

#283 TTGSteve

TTGSteve

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

Myde_k-drJA

#284 gareman

gareman

www.oneyearintexas.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:08 AM

Would WWE let him keep the rights to the name though? I would think that would be a deal breaker on whether he uses the name Colt Cabana.

#285 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:13 AM

If Punk has enough pull to get a title reign longer than one year, then I would suppose that he has enough pull to have WWE let one guy keep the rights to his name.

And what about Punk? Did he sign over his rights, or what?

#286 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

Would WWE let him keep the rights to the name though? I would think that would be a deal breaker on whether he uses the name Colt Cabana.

I'm thinking the same thing. He's put in a lot of work to establish his name and I can't see him giving it up unless he just get a ridiculous offer (which he won't).

35bb9lx.gif

#287 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

I would love to see Colt Cabana actually wrestle. I've listened to his podcasts for well over a year now and find him pretty entertaining. Haven't actually seen the dude wrestle before, outside random oldass ROH multi-man matches.

Put him in a fued / tag team with fellow internet darling Zack Ryder. Betcha the IWC would eat that up!

#288 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

Scotty Goldman vs Johnny Polo in a gimmick on a pole match. WM XXX main event!!!
Posted Image

#289 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

I got The Day in from Netflix yesterday and for a WWE Pictures film, it wasn't terrible.

My main gripes about it are first and foremost, when it comes to the blood and gore special effects, I have seen better in peoples crappy YouTube videos. Every time someone got shot, slashed, impaled, stabbed or whatever and there was blood it just looked crappy. I don't know what visual effects program/studio they are using, but good god it took me out of the movie at times. The biggest one was when something happened to one of the main characters. I won't spoil anything really but all I can say is it looked so underproduced that it look shitty and 4th rate at best.

My second issue was while the story was pretty decent, it could have been flushed out a little better. More of a backstory explaining wtf happened to the world would have been nice. It could have also used a little bit more in the ways of character development, but when compared to the shitty effects in the movie these are nothing major. Also, on the plus side there were NO WWE talents in the movie, which honestly was a major plus. Well, at least I didn't see any WWE talents in it, others might spot a jobber or something in there that I am not familiar with though.

All things being equal, it wasn't a bad way to waste almost 90 minutes that would have been spent playing a game or something anyways. I wouldn't buy this movie, but renting/Redboxing/Netflixing it is something I would recommend.
Posted Image

#290 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

I am not a huge fan of what they have done to the AJ Styles character lately, nor am I a huge fan of the ego driven character that Daniels portrays either, but the match they just had was honestly a match of the year contender. It was a solid match, told a story, and had an outcome that really sold the end of the fued between the 2 and went with the current character angles. Something that WWE really is lacking lately.
Posted Image

#291 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

http://www.sescoops....d-nsfw-picture/

DeMott seems like somewhat of an—ahem—asshole. Just a dick. A real ball-buster.

#292 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

Training naked is no laughing matter.

#293 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

Posted Image

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#294 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

From what I've read, the naked guy is Luke Gallows and the dude tossing salad is Zack Ryder.

#295 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

B.A. Star!
Posted Image

#296 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

TNA Final Resolution was okayish. The only thing really worthwhile was....
Spoiler

New sig coming soon.

#297 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

"You did such a great job shoving your ass in that kid's face, we're gonna let you be FAKE KANE!"

#298 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

"You did such a great job shoving your ass in that kid's face, we're gonna let you be FAKE KANE!"

"You know what, kid. We were so impressed with your performance as Impostor Kane, we're giving you a new gimmick. Your name will be Festus! You're going to be HUGE in this industry."

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#299 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Fake Kane has had to put up with almost as many silly gimmicks as the real Kane.

Edited by pitfallharry219, 10 December 2012 - 07:46 PM.

#300 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

"You know what, kid. We were so impressed with your performance as Impostor Kane, we're giving you a new gimmick. Your name will be Festus! You're going to be HUGE in this industry."

"Tell ya what kid. You were awesome as Fake Kane and Festus, so we have this great opportunity for you. You are going to love this one! It's called, Best of luck on your future endeavors."
Posted Image