litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Valid for the next six Wednesdays for Silver members

http://myrewardzone.com/DoublePoints

---

Wednesdays are More Rewarding
Shop for the holidays and get 2X points on all your in-store purchases every Wednesday until the end of the year. Only for Premier Silver members like you. Must claim offer to redeem.

Offer expires: 12/26/2012

Experience the rewards of giving this season. As a Premier Silver member you get 2X points on all in-store purchases made on Wednesdays, now through 12/26/12. Enjoy our gift to you as you shop for others this holiday season.

Offer available at Best Buy® stores only.

To redeem, you must claim offer and provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Reward Zone members will get 2X their base points. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases. Members earn 2 points for every $1 spent on a qualifying purchase. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. Not valid at BestBuy.com®. Excludes clearance, open-box and Marketplace items. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Reward Zone member number or claim coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
Offer valid 11/18/12-12/26/12

Edited by litepink, 28 November 2012 - 03:59 AM.

#2 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Not 100% sure but do you think you can get 4x points if you do this on top of using the
best buy in store credit card.

#3 cruzadel

cruzadel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:53 AM

Not 100% sure but do you think you can get 4x points if you do this on top of using the
best buy in store credit card.

You get 3x points, not 4x.

#4 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

Best Buy Reward Zone Silver is a fvcking joke. Spending $2500 in one year...

#5 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

How is this relevant in any way to the OP? Also, Best Buy sometimes runs promos where you can get upgraded to Silver for getting a new phone upgrade, so it's really not that difficult.

#6 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Sorta just sounds like you're bitter you're not silver, not trying t be a asshole or anything.

And like the guy above me said, there are many easy ways to get silver status without actually spending $2500

He'll I'm a college student and have gotten over $5,000 according to myrz

#7 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

I hit the 2500 a couple of years ago when I bought a new TV. But, for whatever reason, Best Buy has extended my Silver status the past two years even though I barely shop there any more. It is like that ex-girlfriend you break up with but keeps trying to get your attention.

#8 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

Ya, just bought a new Stove & Fridge so that was that. If you have the Reward Zone Credit Card every day purchases also count towards Premier Silver.

#9 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Wonder if this would work with trade-ins and such.

#10 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Guess I will return and re-buy the things I just bought yesterday. Nice to get the double points for that.

#11 Nostalgic Wind

Nostalgic Wind

Capcom Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Is there a coupon for this or will I just get double points for purchasing on Wednesdays?

#12 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

What about video games? Since you normally get 2X on VG purchase, does that double it again to 4X???

#13 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

What about video games? Since you normally get 2X on VG purchase, does that double it again to 4X???

Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Reward Zone members will get 2X their base points. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases. Members earn 2 points for every $1 spent on a qualifying purchase. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. Not valid at BestBuy.com®. Excludes clearance, open-box and Marketplace items. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Reward Zone member number or claim coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Offer valid 11/18/12-12/26/12.

#14 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

If you are refering to little to no benefit for silver status, you are correct and/or YMMV. But 2500 for silver status is actually very attainable without spending little to no money, It has been mentioned several times in the other, more popular threads.

#15 Guest_gustyrainbow43_*

Guest_gustyrainbow43_*

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for the heads up might get some Christmas presents early which is very unlike me!

http://www.ps3graffix.uni.me/xmas/

#16 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

the double points for Gamer's Club is separate so you would get two separate double points on the purchase

#17 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

is this in store only? hopefully it works with GCs

EDIT:
in store only. no GCs. should work any non BestBuy cards.

Edited by Gamer SDP, 19 November 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#18 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

Guess I will return and re-buy the things I just bought yesterday. Nice to get the double points for that.

Be sure to return it - then re-buy on a different recipt. Otherwise it may not work. Just to be safe....

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#19 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Does anyone know if this is only for a 1 time purchase or can it be used on multiple purchases on the appropriate days. Also can anyone clarify why you only get 3x points using this along with a best buy credit card which normally gives u 2x. Or do you get 4x? Also do you get 2x points on video games with GC unlocked? So Video Game purchase w/ Gamer Club Unlocked and best buy credit card = 4x? I appreciate anyone who can clarify that information for me.

#20 cruzadel

cruzadel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Does anyone know if this is only for a 1 time purchase or can it be used on multiple purchases on the appropriate days. Also can anyone clarify why you only get 3x points using this along with a best buy credit card which normally gives u 2x. Or do you get 4x? Also do you get 2x points on video games with GC unlocked? So Video Game purchase w/ Gamer Club Unlocked and best buy credit card = 4x? I appreciate anyone who can clarify that information for me.

1x regular Rz pt + 1x pt from this promo + 1x gcu pt + 1x BB card pt = 4x is correct.

#21 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

I suppose I overreacted a little. But it's kind of ridiculous expecting us to spend $2500 a year at Best Buy. I'm not bitter, I just find it to be a rather stupid requirement.

If you are refering to little to no benefit for silver status, you are correct and/or YMMV. But 2500 for silver status is actually very attainable without spending little to no money, It has been mentioned several times in the other, more popular threads.

I didn't see anything about that in other threads. How do you get Silver status so easily?

#22 stevey22

stevey22

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

BB employee wasn't sure whether i could use this promotion several times on the appropriate days or if it was a 1 shot deal. This made me wait and see as I don't wana waste it on a less expensive item. If anyone knows for sure let me know :/

#23 Nostalgic Wind

Nostalgic Wind

Capcom Fanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Is there a coupon for this or will I just get double points for purchasing on Wednesdays?

Getting back to my original question, I went in last Wednesday to upgrade my phone and I didn't get double points for the transaction. Seems to be exclusive to a coupon or something.

#24 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Getting back to my original question, I went in last Wednesday to upgrade my phone and I didn't get double points for the transaction. Seems to be exclusive to a coupon or something.

Per the OP:

To redeem, you must claim offer and provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

You have to claim the offer on the website before it works.

#25 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

Crap how did I miss this?

#26 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

Anyone know if this combines with the double GCU points?

Would love to pickup Far Cry 3 next week the day after release to get 4x points.
Posted Image

#27 Kyden139

Kyden139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Anyone know if this combines with the double GCU points?

Would love to pickup Far Cry 3 next week the day after release to get 4x points.

Promotions like this have always stacked, but not combined. So you'll get: base + RZ promo + GCU. You won't get (base+GCU)x2

Kyden139.png

#28 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

I suppose I overreacted a little. But it's kind of ridiculous expecting us to spend $2500 a year at Best Buy. I'm not bitter, I just find it to be a rather stupid requirement.

I didn't see anything about that in other threads. How do you get Silver status so easily?

If you have a BB credit card, you can use that credit card to buy things and it's very easy to reach $2500 requirement (you pay your bills and buy groceries etc.). After $2500 requirement, you can stop use that card and you're Silver for the year, it's really that simple. People tend to take your post negatively because you don't even bother to see how easy it is to rake in the benefits... Silver members get free shipping, that's one cool perk if you ask me.

#29 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:15 AM

Let me see if i read this right: You get a one time 2x point purchase on any Wednesday only if you redeem the coupon and hand it in.. AND its only in store.. is that right?

What a friggin worthless reward. Most of my purchases the past week or so were online, and the few that were in store are no longer on sale either.

I considered taking them in and return/rebuying them on a Wednesday, but then i wouldn't get the prices I originally payed... seriously, am I missing something? I read it twice but it seems thats how it works. A single use coupon you print out that can only be done on a single Wednesday, and ONLY in store. Can someone clarify this. It may mean that it works for every Wednesday which is slightly better, but even then its still quite weak.
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#30 RespectTheChemistry

RespectTheChemistry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

This offer confused me at first. It said "every Wednesday" or whatever on the Premier Silver account and when I went to claim the offer it seems to just be a one-time offer.