Reward Zone Premier Silver - Double Points on Wednesdays thru 2012

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Just wondering but I'm $94 dollars short of becoming a silver member. Can I just buy something that's $94 and then return it once it says I've become a silver member?

#92 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

Wish I would have remembered this past wednesday. I want an eShop card but I don't think going to Best Buy the day after Christmas is the best idea.

I've done shopping on all the crazy days over the last 4-5 yrs & this yr has been very very relaxed compared to previous ones. I live in the Philly PA area for reference so it's defintely a highly populated area.

Holyshitballs it doubled the ENTIRE transaction.

Here's the points breakdown:

3DS: 129
RZ Credit Card Bonus: 129
Premier 25% Bonus: 32
Reward Zone Credit Card Premier Bonus: 32
Total: 322

And then it doubled that for a total of 644 points.

That's amazing, not only did I not expect to get both premier bonuses (I assumed using a credit card would override the standard 25% silver bonus instead of it giving me both.) but I doubt it would just add on another 129 points.

On top of that I'll be getting a $25 RZ cerrtificate for making my first purchase on the credit card, meaning I just netted about $35 in bonuses on a $129 purchase.

there's nothing that overrides the silver bonus think of it as the 10% discount that GS gives no matter what promo it's still there. Keep in mind whenever there's deals like these DO THEM the bonuses really ad up even on smaller purchases.

Just wondering but I'm $94 dollars short of becoming a silver member. Can I just buy something that's $94 and then return it once it says I've become a silver member?

LOL, and you think that BB won't still deduct the $94 once u return it this negating ur silver status. Keep in mind there's a delay between the purchase that makes u silver & silver actually showing on ur account.
It's the holiday season so I'll help u out & you'll still keep the $94. ust purchase a pre-paid visa for $100 or $94 + $5.95 fee. Use the $94 for whatever you were going to before & you'll be a silver member for $5.95.
Happy Holidays