(DEAD) LOTR: The Motion Picture Trilogy [Extended Edition] $39.99

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Well I just got another reply from wbdigitalcopy's support team. They emailed me with digital codes for all 3 Extended films :D
Posted Image

#62 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Just wanted to say that I also got all 3 codes for the extended films. They didn't even ask me for photos of the receipt and discs even though I had them ready.

#63 TheInfiniteAmmo

TheInfiniteAmmo

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

I just submitted my request, and it appears as if they have automated the entire process. I did not even receive a response, just a code in an e-mail.

Actually, I received too many code e-mails:

3 emails with different codes for the Fellowship Extended Ed.
2 emails with different codes for the Two Towers Extended Ed.
3 emails with different codes for the Return of the King Extended Ed.

So, it looks like I have some digital gifts for my relatives!

#64 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Aaaand still waiting on my set. Ordered on the 19th, shipped on the 23rd and the UPS tracking still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Oh, and just for a bit of reference, the games I ordered from them early Thursday morning will be here tomorrow. -_-

#65 GDB

GDB

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

I just submitted my request, and it appears as if they have automated the entire process. I did not even receive a response, just a code in an e-mail.

Actually, I received too many code e-mails:

3 emails with different codes for the Fellowship Extended Ed.
2 emails with different codes for the Two Towers Extended Ed.
3 emails with different codes for the Return of the King Extended Ed.

So, it looks like I have some digital gifts for my relatives!

Where/who do we email about the codes? I bought the set on Amazon last year, and didn't really have anything to put a digital copy on until August of this year (about two months after the codes expired).

#66 TheInfiniteAmmo

TheInfiniteAmmo

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

Where/who do we email about the codes? I bought the set on Amazon last year, and didn't really have anything to put a digital copy on until August of this year (about two months after the codes expired).

http://www.wbdigitalcopy.com/support/

You'll have to choose the movies individually: if they screw up and send you three emails, check the title of the email: the movie in the subject is the code it's for. So 3 emails for Fellowship are three copies, not all 3 films.

I made that mistake. >.<

#67 geeknhard

geeknhard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Aaaand still waiting on my set. Ordered on the 19th, shipped on the 23rd and the UPS tracking still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Oh, and just for a bit of reference, the games I ordered from them early Thursday morning will be here tomorrow. -_-

What does it say on Amazon's tracking? I had a pair of sunglasses last year, the UPS site said the same thing while Amazon said it left origin facility. It missed delivery date & they ended up having to ship me a replacement pair & gave me a credit. It never did show up to be sent back, went MIA somewhere along the line.

If it misses Amazon's shipping estimate, next day shoot them an email & they'll tell you to wait a day or two in case of shipping delay & then they should ship you a replacement if it hasn't arrived by the date they gave you. At least that's what they did with me when I had a shipment disappear.
My Movie Collection. :D
http://geeknhard.dvdaf.com/

#68 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

What does it say on Amazon's tracking? I had a pair of sunglasses last year, the UPS site said the same thing while Amazon said it left origin facility. It missed delivery date & they ended up having to ship me a replacement pair & gave me a credit. It never did show up to be sent back, went MIA somewhere along the line.

If it misses Amazon's shipping estimate, next day shoot them an email & they'll tell you to wait a day or two in case of shipping delay & then they should ship you a replacement if it hasn't arrived by the date they gave you. At least that's what they did with me when I had a shipment disappear.

Best Buy order, not Amazon.

#69 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

I'm finally getting my trilogy from Best Buy tomorrow after ordering it on the 19th...

That being said, I'd return it in a heartbeat if the sale at Target is still going on. Wish I had known about it because I already have the extended DVD extras and would love the cheaper price and The Hobbit cash. What are the chances I could still get them there?

#70 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

I'm finally getting my trilogy from Best Buy tomorrow after ordering it on the 19th...

That being said, I'd return it in a heartbeat if the sale at Target is still going on. Wish I had known about it because I already have the extended DVD extras and would love the cheaper price and The Hobbit cash. What are the chances I could still get them there?

I believe the regular price on the discs showed up as $13 instead of $10, which was a sale price. But I haven't looked for them this week.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#71 geeknhard

geeknhard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Best Buy order, not Amazon.

I'd wait 4 or 5 business days after they shipped & shoot BB an email then, would be reasonable for UPS Ground to make delivery or update tracking info in that time. They should give you a timetable on when they can do something about a possible lost shipment & resend it.

I've had the "shipping label created" for tracking info until the thing was delivered before, holiday season IIRC, but less than a handful of times in the hundreds of UPS deliveries I've had over the years & the one time was the lost package. BB should take care of it if it's doesn't show up in a reasonable time frame & the tracking info is not being updated.
My Movie Collection. :D
http://geeknhard.dvdaf.com/

#72 Zerok

Zerok

Your face is drunk!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

I'd wait 4 or 5 business days after they shipped & shoot BB an email then, would be reasonable for UPS Ground to make delivery or update tracking info in that time. They should give you a timetable on when they can do something about a possible lost shipment & resend it.

I've had the "shipping label created" for tracking info until the thing was delivered before, holiday season IIRC, but less than a handful of times in the hundreds of UPS deliveries I've had over the years & the one time was the lost package. BB should take care of it if it's doesn't show up in a reasonable time frame & the tracking info is not being updated.

It actually updated earlier today, now saying it'll be delivered tomorrow. Just gonna blame this one on UPS considering one of my packages from Amazon got delayed from today to tomorrow because apparently there was some fuckup at the warehouse.

Edit: Now the stuff that was out for delivery today will be here tomorrow because of a driver error. The Fuck is going on with UPS?

Edited by Zerok, 28 November 2012 - 02:41 AM.

#73 djc665

djc665

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

Just wanted to say that I also got all 3 codes for the extended films. They didn't even ask me for photos of the receipt and discs even though I had them ready.

Does the codes only work for itunes/WMP