Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) $8.40 at Walmart

In for one. I originally owned this back when it launched and decided to trade it in when it was around $30. Will be nice having this in the collection again since I've always been a big fan of Kirby games.

Thanks ordered one. Total came out to be $11.02 with tax and shipping to CA. Finally able to pick this up after missing best buys' summer sale

[quote name='Fukurou']Is store pickup unavailable?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The cheapest shipping is $1.97, which might cost less than it would in gas for you to drive to Wal-Mart yourself, plus time saved.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yes. The cheapest shipping is $1.97, which might cost less than it would in gas for you to drive to Wal-Mart yourself, plus time saved.[/QUOTE]

very good point!

I have never played a kirby game before and this got great reviews so I bought a copy. Hopefully the fact that it is easy won't ruin it for me.

I remember way back when playing this on my game boy, I remember it also being pretty fun. So I went ahead and grabbed a copy!
[quote name='Green Card200']I have never played a kirby game before and this got great reviews so I bought a copy. Hopefully the fact that it is easy won't ruin it for me.[/QUOTE]

A ton of fun to play, if you like Kirby it's a bonus, and if you have a friend to play with, it's gravy. I really liked this game. I thought in some ways it did co-op better than NSMB.

Great game, easily worth that price and more.

Yes, it's easy, and if you think you're TEH HARDKORE GAMER!11!, you might hate it, but if you just enjoy great, 'fun' games, get it.

$11.15 for me, happy to finally get this game at a good price. Now I wait for the Dream Collection & Return to Dreamland to drop in price.

[quote name='kidkash03']Great game, easily worth that price and more.

Yes, it's easy, and if you think you're TEH HARDKORE GAMER!11!, you might hate it, but if you just enjoy great, 'fun' games, get it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks wasnt sure about it, but will pick it up and if i dont like the im sure my daughter will!
yarn

[quote name='makeshiftammoni']Thanks wasnt sure about it, but will pick it up and if i dont like the im sure my daughter will!
yarn
[/QUOTE]

Definitely play it together!

I want to pick this up but the CAG in me can't/won't pay for shipping. Thanks though Cheapy and eyezofnight.

[quote name='Sway']I want to pick this up but the CAG in me can't/won't pay for shipping. Thanks though Cheapy and eyezofnight.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I generally try to avoid shipping at all costs. But come on man, shipping is extremely reasonable here and it's a great deal even WITH shipping and tax.

I have to admit as I was ordering this I had the Metroid Other M for $4.99 from last year in the back of my mind, but dont let cheap shipping get in the way.

[quote name='Agent Orange']LOL. I generally try to avoid shipping at all costs. But come on man, shipping is extremely reasonable here and it's a great deal even WITH shipping and tax.

I have to admit as I was ordering this I had the Metroid Other M for $4.99 from last year in the back of my mind, but dont let cheap shipping get in the way.[/QUOTE]

I'm spoiled by "free" (there has to be a better term for this, subscription shipping?) Prime shipping, Best Buy always having free shipping on games/movies, and whenever I do make a game purchase at Newegg, free shipping as well. I realize it'll be about $11 with the shipping but there's my rationalization. I realize I'm probably in the minority with this line of thinking.

Waffled over shipping and tax but I'm in at $11.11. It's so hard to get the few good wii titles at any decent price. I'm getting spoiled with this and epic mickey a few days ago. If Donkey Kong goes $10 or below I'll pretty much have every wii game I want.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Waffled over shipping and tax but I'm in at $11.11. It's so hard to get the few good wii titles at any decent price. I'm getting spoiled with this and epic mickey a few days ago. If Donkey Kong goes $10 or below I'll pretty much have every wii game I want.[/QUOTE]

I literally have all but one or two wii games that I want. That is really an odd feeling. I don't think I can say that about any other system, in fact. lol

Overlooking the fact that it's not a traditional Kirby game, it's by far one of the best platformers I've played this gen. So fresh and original- most importantly fun. A steal for this price.

[quote name='kupomogli']Is this the same price in store? Or is it a different price in store?[/QUOTE]

It is still has the $49.xx price tag at my Walmart.

Amazing deal for this game. My wife and I played through the entire game together and had a blast. It's not too difficult which makes it perfect for playing with a non-gamer. One of my favorite games on the Wii, anything under $20 is a steal.

bread's done
Back