*DEAD* $5 off $25 at Amazon.com

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
Very simple Answer & Claim promotion through Amazon to get $5 off $25

1) Answer the question
2) Connect with Facebook (Enables Social features on Amazon)
2) Claim your $5 of $25
3) Spend it on any "Retail" item, does not work for digital.

You can disable the app afterwards or just hide it from everyone but yourself (like I do)

Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on November 21, 2012

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedi...tive=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=cheapassgam08-20

Credit goes to Woodenfox at Slick Deals.

*looks dead now. sorry, folks*

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came here to share this as well... It'll be good for a bunch of the deals coming up though I wish it lasted until cyber monday. Maybe we'll get another deal this weekend.

I just applied it to my Ni No Kuni Strategy Guide preorder. Worked out well. Had a remaining GC balance too so it came out to like $8.

Thanks OP, ended up using it combined with my promo credit + rewards points to order NSMB-U for free (I was supposed to pay $2, but now it's free).

[quote name='Link2999']I just applied it to my Ni No Kuni Strategy Guide preorder. Worked out well. Had a remaining GC balance too so it came out to like $8.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gamer SDP']anyone know it it works on preorders?[/QUOTE]

Seems like it does.

[quote name='Komentra']thanks, i'll try to use this towards dishonored during the black friday sales to bring it down to 20.[/QUOTE]

It expires on 11/21....you can't use after wednesday

Got an error when I tried and "try again some time later". We'll see. I was getting ready to put in an order for a bunch of Blu'ss they matched from BB.

Thanks OP. I don't have anything to buy, so I just reordered an artbook that isn't being released until next year and cancelled my original order.

How do you apply this to current pre-orders? My copy Solid Gold Persona 4 copy hasn't shipped yet and after all my giftcards it's now at $13. Would I be able to apply this to it?

No chance of Playstation Allstars being a Black Friday deal right?.........

If not I guess $5 goes towards Scribblenauts Unlimited PC.......

Awesome! Thanks, OP! This specific $5 will most likely go toward diapers, but at least it'll help me justify a few BF purchases to my wife, haha. ;)

[quote name='Namerson']How do you apply this to current pre-orders? My copy Solid Gold Persona 4 copy hasn't shipped yet and after all my giftcards it's now at $13. Would I be able to apply this to it?[/QUOTE]

Can only be applied to new orders.

[quote name='Namerson']How do you apply this to current pre-orders? My copy Solid Gold Persona 4 copy hasn't shipped yet and after all my giftcards it's now at $13. Would I be able to apply this to it?[/QUOTE]

CAN you apply it to current preorders? I was under the impression that he cancelled and reordered.

[quote name='zewone']Can only be applied to new orders.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blaster man']CAN you apply it to current preorders? I was under the impression that he cancelled and reordered.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I probably should've read the fine print

[quote name='Gamer SDP']anyone know it it works on preorders?

EDIT: ninja'd answered

[/QUOTE]

Not every ninja uses stealth. Ryu Hayabusa doesn't. ;)

[quote name='Blaster man']CAN you apply it to current preorders? I was under the impression that he cancelled and reordered.[/QUOTE]

I just canceled my first GTA V preorder, reordered, and it applied the $5 off. Thanks a ton, OP! :)

[quote name='Namerson']Thanks, I probably should've read the fine print[/QUOTE]

It's possible you could still apply it to a current preorder if you contact customer service. They might allow it if you really don't think that you'll find anything by the end of Wednesday. Don't forget that you can get Blu Ray movies too and the combination of stuff can add up to 25.

[quote name='barrit']Thanks OP. I don't have anything to buy, so I just reordered an artbook that isn't being released until next year and cancelled my original order.[/QUOTE]

Great idea. I have Anarchy Reigns pre-ordered. I'll just cancel and re-order with the $5 off. Thanks.

bread's done
Back