Old Thread, New Thread Linked in First/Last Posts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2067 replies to this topic

#1441 xKalamityx

xKalamityx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Apparantly the guys who are into multiplayer are saying the game is unbalanced or something.

And having an unbalanced game is new? Have these guys not played any other CoD? It has all been down hill since MW in my opinion.

#1442 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

And having an unbalanced game is new? Have these guys not played any other CoD? It has all been down hill since MW in my opinion.

I think this is one of the most balanced CoDs since the first MW. SMGs are better than all other guns, but the rest of the guns all have their uses and place in the game. IMO, it does favor small maps more, but there are places in all of these maps for any gun. Still, I think the connection can be worked on.

#1443 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

yeah blops 2 killed my ps3! lol but honestly my laser broke while playing blops 2. but thats life. i already got another ps3 and playing blops 2. 20/4 this morning. good fun.
im an asshole rusher tho. got my mp7 with suppressor and laser sight and mines and shockdarts and lightweight/scavenger/sprint perk. good stuff

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#1444 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

I'll work on updating tomorrow during the day. Currently celebrating Ravens win!

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#1445 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

I'll work on updating tomorrow during the day. Currently celebrating Ravens win!

Take your time. In Indiana celebrating a Ravens win? :razz:

#1446 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

I think this is one of the most balanced CoDs since the first MW. SMGs are better than all other guns, but the rest of the guns all have their uses and place in the game. IMO, it does favor small maps more, but there are places in all of these maps for any gun. Still, I think the connection can be worked on.

Sounds like BFBC2, which has balanced weapons. Everything has a purpose for different situations according to the class, class purpose and loadout.

#1447 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

Don't ask me, I have no friggin' idea of the multiplayer world.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1448 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

Lag compensation exacerbated by the return of ridiculously accurate hip fire (like WAW) and quickscoping and tiny maps. I also don't care for the changes to zombies but that is more preference. I prefer levels like Call of the Dead while I consider tranzit to be more like Angri-la, which I hated. There's also the heavy emphasis on the competitive e-sport features which are utilized by a minuscule fraction of the playerbase that (presumedly) used resources that could've been used to fix the aforementioned lag compensation. It's mostly the lag compensation that most people consider to be game breaking. Take it from someone who doesn't just play single player and local zombies ;)

#1449 247

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

Treyarch is pretty good on making their cod games balanced, unlike infinity ward. I have had more fun playing infinity wards cod games, only thing I like about Trayarch is zombies

#1450 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

Anybody trade in the Mass Effect trilogy yet?

#1451 praisedue

praisedue

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

The TIV of the 3DSXL is now 55 dollars. I went to my local Gamestop today, in AZ and received a 110 total with the double TIV.

#1452 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

1-5
Spec Ops: The Line- $10

PS3
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011- $4.50

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#1453 sylaxRKO

sylaxRKO

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

does the system trade in bonus include tablets

#1454 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

No.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#1455 dominator

dominator

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Lag compensation exacerbated by the return of ridiculously accurate hip fire (like WAW) and quickscoping and tiny maps. I also don't care for the changes to zombies but that is more preference. I prefer levels like Call of the Dead while I consider tranzit to be more like Angri-la, which I hated. There's also the heavy emphasis on the competitive e-sport features which are utilized by a minuscule fraction of the playerbase that (presumedly) used resources that could've been used to fix the aforementioned lag compensation. It's mostly the lag compensation that most people consider to be game breaking. Take it from someone who doesn't just play single player and local zombies ;)

Black Ops 2 is IMO the worst call of duty to date. It is indeed broken and the frustrating part is that the devs keep catering to bad players. I know I should adapt with the times but when I get four hit markers and I die after being hit twice then there is nothing I can do. Not to mention the matchmaking sucks allowing for more lag comp to come into play. I mean Jesus I feel like I have to earn every damn kill I get and I have a 2.2 KD ratio. The game needs a lot of fixes but until they stop helping the bad players, the fixes aren't coming. I don't hate the game but it doesn't feel like a COD title and it's not a good thing. League play also needs a lot of work as well.

#1456 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Quick question: Does the PS2 need to have a dual shock 2 when you trade it in? I know the PS3 needs an official controller or you can get hit with a refurb fee, but what about an older system?

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1457 style_unseen

style_unseen

Crooked Smile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

How do you check for pickup@store when the button isn't on the product page?

#1458 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Just traded in:

Resistance Collection (PS3): $11

Quoted:

Mass Effect trilogy (PS3): $12

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#1459 Koten

Koten

God's Beard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

So a 250GB slim 360 is worth 160 bucks? Is that right?

#1460 ThirdFall

ThirdFall

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

whats the value of a ds lite system?

#1461 Malibuz0r

Malibuz0r

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

I figured I might ask here; Are there any Coupon Codes for PC downloads?

#1462 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Anyone know how much after double credit - refurb fee?

40gb ps3 with ylod

#1463 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Anyone know how much after double credit for a Kinect

#1464 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

whats the value of a ds lite system?

Anyone know how much after double credit - refurb fee?

40gb ps3 with ylod

:roll:

I hate to be that guy but..
Spoiler

#1465 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

kinect isnt a console so...

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#1466 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Nintendo 3ds $35 quote from yesterday's trip to look through their GC games on clearance.

Edited by shivan128, 09 January 2013 - 06:52 PM.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#1467 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Quick question: Does the PS2 need to have a dual shock 2 when you trade it in? I know the PS3 needs an official controller or you can get hit with a refurb fee, but what about an older system?

I would say no b/c GS sells a crap ton of new GS branded Mad Catz made PS2 controllers for $10 so it should be fine. YMMV I guess officially though.

42869.png

#1468 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

Anybody trade in Dishonored for the 360 lately?

536739.png

#1469 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

PS3 Slim 320GB - $75 or $150 w/ Double Bonus

#1470 Agent Hero

Agent Hero

Member, Thrift Shop All-Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Take your time. In Indiana celebrating a Ravens win? :razz:

Probably lives outside the central part of the state. Tons of bandwagon fans of any team other than the Colts outside of a 50 mile radius from Indianapolis. Same with the NBA around here.

On topic, the PS3 slim TiV is falling hard. Down to $150 after bonus? Not long after I joined, it was around $200.