PSVita x2 (JP/US launch units), 8GB/16GB cards, Deathsmiles (360)! (Price drops!)

Miyomei

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, just clearing out things so I can get my Christmas shopping on. Almost everything listed is in fantastic condition unless otherwise specified. ALL PRICES INCLUDE STANDARD SHIPPING, ask if you want your stuff faster and we can work things out. All prices are negotiable (to a certain extent), and I'm willing to discount if you buy multiple things! Not interested in trades unless you have something REALLY cool (like, say, a white Vita - Assassin's Creed or Miku Hatsune version (ALSO PROJECT DIVA F GAME)). PAYPAL ONLY.

NOTE: Neither Vita includes a memory card in the listed price, but you basically need one. Vita prices are a lower to compensate.

1 x 8GB Memory Card - $25 shipped, or $20 included with any Vita console!
1 x 16GB Memory Card - $45 shipped, or $30 included with any Vita console!

Japanese launch unit Vita: $175 shipped. PSVita is REGION FREE, works with US PSN accounts, has English language, all that hot stuff. It's basically a US Vita. Includes the box, manuals, and charger.

US Vita: $175 shipped. Has a very tiny abrasion on the top portion of both shoulder triggers, not very noticeable, caused by using the PDP trigger grips. Couldn't get a good picture of it, sorry. Box, manuals, and charger included.

Deathsmiles (360): $20 shipped. Case and manual included, no soundtrack.

Paypal address is [email protected]. Reply here or send a PM with questions! All items ship from the Florida panhandle, shipping to the continental US only (unless you really want to pay for some high shipping costs).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='urmomlikesme']Cml for us vita[/QUOTE]

Not interested in anything there, thanks though.

bread's done
Back