Photo
- - - - -

DeepDiscount Anime BF/Cyber Week Sale (up to 63% off select S23/Sentai titles,...)

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#121 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Eh, I have seen (and owned) pervier stuff, so no biggie.

I guess so. I'm sure you would've picked up Karma Saiyuki had it not been broken to purchase. ;D

And more than likely I will sell it on eBay after watching it like I will most of the stuff from this sale (and most of my Black Friday purchases, to be honest).

Judas! :hot:
Posted Image

#122 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

I guess so. I'm sure you would've picked up Karma Saiyuki had it not been broken to purchase. ;D

Depends on how much it goes for on eBay. :P

Also, because of how expensive it is the only Sentai anime I have seen has been Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works and Seasons 2 and 3 of You're Under Arrest (and Mahoromatic if you wanna get technical) so I am loading up to watch somebody other than FUNimation for once.

Judas! :hot:

Even after condensing my anime collection down (I can finally fit all my US Gundam DVDs in one bag!) I still have limited room to put stuff at. Unless it is something I really enjoy or comes in a really spiffy package, I often sell it. Especially is it comes in an uneccessarily bulky package. *Glances at Doctor Who Series 5 and 6*

#123 H22A

H22A

Happy trails, Hans.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Got my Broken Blade (Blu) in today, perfect shape despite the cheap mailer. Other part of order, Mardock Scramble DC (Blu) still backordered but can wait. Did cancel another fully backordered order I didn't need by calling the 1-800 # from an earlier post. Time to sort out what I really want from the TRSI sales.

#124 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

I haven't watched Mardock Scramble, is it any good? I think anidb listed it as 3 OVAs/movies or something?

On a random note, I really disliked Unlimited Blade Works asides from the revelation of Archer's identity.

#125 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

On a random note, I really disliked Unlimited Blade Works asides from the revelation of Archer's identity.

UBW suffered from being two movies crammed into one. Just felt rushed. Gorgeous animation, though.

#126 3GSid

3GSid

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

Did say before that my two orders had shipped out the day after I ordered, but I checked the tracking number they provided with them and it hasn't even gotten an update at all in the last 10 days.

By looking at the details, it hasn't even left from the shipping partner facility......anybody else experiencing anything along these lines?

My Completed Anime List

http://myanimelist.n...tatus=2&order=4                      

My Ebay Page (I will generally offer lower prices to CAGS if interested in any items)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/balderhash/m.html?item=271217054077&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#127 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

My stuff still on backorder so I wouldn't even know, lol. T___T
Posted Image

#128 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

Did say before that my two orders had shipped out the day after I ordered, but I checked the tracking number they provided with them and it hasn't even gotten an update at all in the last 10 days.

By looking at the details, it hasn't even left from the shipping partner facility......anybody else experiencing anything along these lines?

I can't even track it. Clicking my tracking numbers results in a "Not Found" Google search.

#129 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Seems my problem got a good turn: I've got the shipping for the duplicate order refunded and a promise that if I reorder Clannad After Story Blu-Ray, then I get the price difference+the shipping refunded.
So I reordered it on 11/28/12, but it is Backordered.

Actually everything I checked on my "wishlist" (like Demon King Daimao Blu-Ray ) says "Usually ships in 5-10 days", do they even have anything in stock ?:)

#130 theclaw

theclaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

My order says backordered but it was refunded. I'm going to keep quiet a bit, maybe they'll forget to put the charge back if anything ships lol.

#131 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

I received 3 / 5 a day or two ago. Two are still on backorder :( Expect them in a month or two.

#132 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

I will wait until next Thursday, if they won't ship my Clannad After Story Blu-Ray by then, I make them cancel it and just order it from Right Stuf. The shipping fee from Right Stuf is horribly high ($13.5 for a single item LOL), but at least I don't have to wait months.

#133 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

I will wait until next Thursday, if they won't ship my Clannad After Story Blu-Ray by then, I make them cancel it and just order it from Right Stuf. The shipping fee from Right Stuf is horribly high ($13.5 for a single item LOL), but at least I don't have to wait months.

At those prices, you might as well hit $49 for free shipping. Unless you're in Canada.

#134 XxFuRy2Xx

XxFuRy2Xx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

I got world god only knows season 1 yesterday. I was freaked out because when I got it from my mailbox I heard one of the discs clanking around inside. Fortunately, after opening it and inspecting the loose disc everything seemed to be fine. Dodged a bullet on that one. I'll cancel the 2nd season and pick it up from rightsuf.

#135 G33

G33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

I can't even track it. Clicking my tracking numbers results in a "Not Found" Google search.

Copy the number that DeepDiscount puts into google search and paste it into USPS.com's Track and Confirm link.

#136 beefytwinkie

beefytwinkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Sweet. My package finally got to me. Now I've got seven items backordered. Here's to hoping they are fulfilled!

#137 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

I got world god only knows season 1 yesterday. I was freaked out because when I got it from my mailbox I heard one of the discs clanking around inside. Fortunately, after opening it and inspecting the loose disc everything seemed to be fine. Dodged a bullet on that one. I'll cancel the 2nd season and pick it up from rightsuf.

If it was the blu-ray version then you shouldn't sweat next time. Blu-rays are quite the sturdy discs. ^__^
Posted Image

#138 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Ordered Summer Wars and the Gurren Lagann LE movies.

#139 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:16 AM

I was just thinking about cancelling my Clannad Blu-ray and getting the cheap half-sets from RightStuf once Collection 1 came back in stock.

Got an E-mail saying my Clannad set shipped. -_-

#140 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

Maybe I should contemplate about canceling my orders so it will get shipped.

Seems to be working for everybody else. =\
Posted Image

#141 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

lol, so if I'm ok with waiting, I'm never going to get mine =(

#142 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

I just got confirmation that my order of Heaven's Memo Pad shipped. And it was on backorder. Now my other order is still on backorder I hope that one ships soon as well.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#143 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

Reverse psychology ftw!
Posted Image

#144 theclaw

theclaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Heh at this rate I might get my order free. I got a shipment email even though the website status isn't yet updated.

#145 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Waddya know? It worked! LOL!

Got my shipping confirmation. ^__^
Posted Image

#146 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Waddya know? It worked! LOL!

Got my shipping confirmation. ^__^

Got mine as well.

#147 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Got my shipping notice, now I pray it arrives in one piece.

#148 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

Got a shipping confirmation, but only for two items (Clannad bluray and World God Only Knows S2).

#149 beefytwinkie

beefytwinkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Just want to also throw in that I, too, received a shipment notification for Angel Beats and Infinite Stratos. Looks like they are fulfilling backorders as quickly as they can. I'm happy. Just five more to go!

#150 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

Still waiting for Clannad After Story Blu-Ray :/