htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Use coupon code: BFSBLK20122USED
1 coupon per account.
Thanks to MrWorkrate @ SD.

Your $12 discount will be automatically applied once you’ve added two or more used games to your Shopping Cart. You’ll see your one-time discount in the Order Summary before you checkout. Discount may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts and expires on 11/26/2012

Offer valid for used, released games on disc only; not valid for new, digital, or pre-order purchases. All sales are final. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Dealer orders not accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Looks like they learned from their last time with Brink. There aren't any $6 games or under this time. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol, I remember getting in on that last yr, still haven't even played the game.

Grabbed :ps3: Future Soldier and :ps3: Grand Slam Tennis for $14.xx total. I was planning on picking them up on BF but this was too cheap to pass up.

Thanks OP.

Grabbed Bulletstorm and SW:TFU2 for a grand total of 10 bucks. Not really games i would have bought unless they were stupid cheap, which they are.
I grabbed Brink last year with this and played it abit. I dont dont live so the single player game is a little weak and frustrating with the poor AI.

can you use the coupon more than once? I notice it will not allow me to use it twice in the same transaction (on four games). Can I check out multiple times and get it?

One use per account.

I picked up 2 copies of Max Payne 3 to trade in to Amazon since they had the $25 trade in value last night. Saves me a trip on thanksgiving at Kmart. Thanks OP!

Sorry, coupon code BFSBLK20122USED has already been redeemed on your account. This coupon code may only be used once per account.

Finally picked up Max Payne and Ghost Recon FS for about $9 each. I'm really bummed that it is only one coupon per account. I'd probably pick up a few more.

Thanks op. The coupon was automatically applied, dunno why. Anyhow, grabbed Max Payne 3 and Kingdoms of Amalur for PS3 $22.45 shipped :)

Went ahead and got Dead Island and Max Payne 3 so it would be two games I wouldn't have to search for on Black Friday. Came to a little over $9 a game with shipping.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Looks like they learned from their last time with Brink. There aren't any $6 games or under this time. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I remember snagging Red Faction and Homefront for like $3. Simply amazing! The first thing I was thinking, "what games can I snag this time?" Lol

[quote name='alwayscheaper']So make a new account with different email?[/QUOTE]

No. Since I have little self-control when it comes to cheap video games, I see this as a good thing. Their restriction is a way to limit myself from going too crazy. That plus I am just lazy. :)

Was able to get Witcher 2 and Spider-man:Edge of Time for $16.79 shipped. No need to try for the lightening deal today. Awesome! Thanks OP.

Was going to get :360: Future Solider and :ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 but NG3 went out of stock before I could complete the order. Oh well, should probably just wait for Razor's Edge anyway when I eventually get a WiiU.

Max Payne 3 and RE:ORC for $12.80. Great deal, and saves me a trip to go try and grab MP3 on Black Friday. Also awesome that this coupon is available to everyone, not just Gamefly members. Bravo Gamefly, and thanks OP!

Max Payne 3 & Ghost Recon Future Solider for $17.98 is a pretty sweet deal.

I have ton's of Gamefly accounts. I always made new ones to take advantage of the cheaper first month prices. :p

EDIT: Logged into my other account and grabbed SSX and Killzone 3 for $18.13.
EDIT #2: Logged into yet another account and grabbed Syndicate and Binary Domain.

Hopefully they'll still ship since all these accounts have the same address and debit card. Never had problems before.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is weird. I ordered 2 games from Gamefly a few weeks ago and was charged $21.00 ($10.50 a game) but for some reason I have a credit of $10.50 that posted on 11/17? Never returned anything either. So weird.

So I can create a new account and take advantage of this deal twice? There's 4 or 5 games I want to get. Is all I need a different email? No worries about having the same address/billing info?

[quote name='foster1887']One use per account.

I picked up 2 copies of Max Payne 3 to trade in to Amazon since they had the $25 trade in value last night. Saves me a trip on thanksgiving at Kmart. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Will it be on time? The Amazon trade in expires next Monday, and post offices are notoriously slow around the holidays.

[quote name='mit']can anyone let me know the average shipping price for a couple games if they don't have free shipping?[/quote]

$3

Dragon's Dogma (360) and Max Payne 3 for $33. I think it's a nice deal primarily due to Dragon's Dogma being so expensive elsewhere.

bread's done
Back