Photo
- - - - -

Unadvertised Best Buy Black Friday Offers Now Live - Playstation 3D Display $99.99

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#781 kleant24

kleant24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

I was debating on the PS3 display and i'm most likely not going to get it. A lot of people had problems and i'm sure that I will too. I don't want to waste my time going through the trouble to get it fixed or replaced. I was really interested in it for the price tag but now i'm just not sure. If anyone has it can they give me a personal side to it? All help is appreciated :)

#782 menewbe

menewbe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:11 AM

Nooo! the 3d monitor sold out as I was checking out.

#783 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Got Forza from MS store, used my $10 Black Ops 2 preorder code to get it for 5.xx after taxes.

#784 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

NBA 2k13 already out on Microsoft Store? Damn...

#785 tossup

tossup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Well, it seems the sony 3d display is out of stock. I just woke up to check what was going on and it seems I was a minute too late, as it went out of stock as I was checking out.

#786 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

They don't make the info easy to find, do they? lol

So the $20 glasses are active 3d, even though they don't say so? One review mentions them being rechargable. I assumed they were just polarized since BB has a separate listing for active 3D glasses for $50.

Guess I need to spend another $20. 8-)

That means you don't prefer to buy an extra glasses?

#787 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

I was debating on the PS3 display and i'm most likely not going to get it. A lot of people had problems and i'm sure that I will too. I don't want to waste my time going through the trouble to get it fixed or replaced. I was really interested in it for the price tag but now i'm just not sure. If anyone has it can they give me a personal side to it? All help is appreciated :)

You tend to here the complainers more than the praisers. Not to say the complainers are in the wrong, but you know how it goes. I decided to risk it, in any case..
www.bighugenerd.com

#788 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Got:

Xbox 360:

Dishonored
Sleeping Dogs
Saints Row 3rs
Dead Island GOTY

Blu-ray:

Snow White and the Huntsman
The Campaign
Dark Shadows
A Cabin in the Woods
Sherlock Holmes a Game of Shadows
Hunger Games

Now I just need that AC3 Vita bundle from Amazon

#789 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

and I'm in for a Dead Island GOTY. *grumble grumble*

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#790 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

Dammit, wish I would've remember about my $10 promo credit from MS Store before I ordered Forza. Now I'm debating using it to pick up a game that I only sort of want.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#791 born2kill

born2kill

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

Nooo! the 3d monitor sold out as I was checking out.

As a last resort, you can go to the store midnight tomorrow. I doubt many people even know its on sale

#792 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

Well, it seems the sony 3d display is out of stock. I just woke up to check what was going on and it seems I was a minute too late, as it went out of stock as I was checking out.

I would keep checking to see if any go back in stock like the items from Monday. Some orders are bound to get cancelled due to credit card issues.

#793 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Who wants my $10 promo credit for the MS Store? Perfect if you're about to order Forza.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#794 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

For people saying the monitor is bad they probably have never owned one. I've been using the monitor for a year or so. I play 360, PS3, and use my PC on it for dual monitors. The monitor doesn't overheat, never heard about that. The picture quality is good and the response rate is great. Colors look vibrant and the picture is quite sharp. There is some ghosting with this monitor though and the screen has a decent amount of glare for those that game in the light.

I was about to pull the trigger on a second one but it went OoS while I was contemplating. Hopefully these will be priced at $100 in store as well. I looked through the online black friday ad and didn't see it listed.

#795 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

i do

#796 red_devil3

red_devil3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I placed an order for the 3d tv and put in all the proper information. Then it says my order is canceled, and now it's out of stock. What the hell!

#797 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Who wants my $10 promo credit for the MS Store? Perfect if you're about to order Forza.

What do you want for it?

#798 AyoTech

AyoTech

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Me, please

#799 plus1zero

plus1zero

Needs more CLANGA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

I want it

#800 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

fyi the benjamin button dvd for $1.99 is the criterion edition. i received mine in the mail today. so $1.99 is great deal for a bunch of bts and features on david fincher.

#801 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Sorry guys, first come first serve.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#802 petemon69

petemon69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

For people saying the monitor is bad they probably have never owned one. I've been using the monitor for a year or so. I play 360, PS3, and use my PC on it for dual monitors. The monitor doesn't overheat, never heard about that. The picture quality is good and the response rate is great. Colors look vibrant and the picture is quite sharp. There is some ghosting with this monitor though and the screen has a decent amount of glare for those that game in the light.

I was about to pull the trigger on a second one but it went OoS while I was contemplating. Hopefully these will be priced at $100 in store as well. I looked through the online black friday ad and didn't see it listed.

Thanks for the reassurance. I ordered one and the killzone trilogy bundle. Im actually happy with my purchase. 100 dollars is too good to pass up. Also got the 2 year warranty for 15 dollars which should come in handy anyways in case something happens.
suck off

#803 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Lol at the threads. Cheapy should just come in and merge all black friday threads into one. Chaos!

#804 golfing7861

golfing7861

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Want to sell the MC credit?

#805 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

Got my LBP Karting, now if I can get Tekken Tag at 25 I'll be done till next year

#806 menewbe

menewbe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

As a last resort, you can go to the store midnight tomorrow. I doubt many people even know its on sale

Unfortunately no can do since I'm way out here in Spain for work.

and yea I've done the midnight camping out before a few years ago.. told myself I'll never to that again when I can just stay home and be warm while they just ship me my stuff :)

#807 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

In for a Forza Horizon for 15 bones. Wow, So much for physical shopping Black Friday.

So, Today's Haul

Dead Island GOTY 360 x 2
Killzone Dual Shock bundle
Dishonored 360
PS Move Navigation Controller
Forza Horizon

Damn this place... :D

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#808 Datajack

Datajack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

Bought 3D monitor, then promptly canceled order...Red blinking light of death reports are just too high and heavy at this point to throw the cash away for a gimmicky 24" monitor.

#809 bfavregb1

bfavregb1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

The 3d display came back in stock for me. Got my order in thanks CAG.

#810 tempbast

tempbast

I'm looking at the site, and it doesn't say out of stock on anything.