Photo
- - - - -

Unadvertised Best Buy Black Friday Offers Now Live - Playstation 3D Display $99.99

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#961 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Barely got one, thanks for posting

#962 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

and... gone again.

#963 Finishoff

Finishoff

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Snagged 2 LCD. Hopefully it won't be canceled.

#964 Cobarde

Cobarde

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

*Sigh*

Missed the 3D display by mere seconds. I wouldn't mind a 3D computer monitor at $100 at all.

#965 dabsac80

dabsac80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

How many people that bought the 3D display right when it went live have had it shipped already? I know I was one of the initial orders because I was a refreshaholic. My issues is that I'm seeing all of these have shipped from various posts, and I'm a Premier Silver member with the free expedited shipping and it still just says Order in Process...I'm not sure if I should be pissed off yet or not.

I bought mine as soon as it went live and it has shipped(waiting to be picked up by ups). I'm Premier silver and ordered with expedited shipping

#966 xj_sky

xj_sky

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

*Sigh*

Missed the 3D display by mere seconds. I wouldn't mind a 3D computer monitor at $100 at all.

up now GO GO GO !!!

#967 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Looks like the 3d display is bouncing in and out of stock regularly. Just got one myself, good luck to everyone getting one!

#968 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Welp, I thought I was done. Decided to snag Sleeping Dogs. I've heard great things about that game, and the price was right, so I figured eh why the hell not?
Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...

http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Resident Evil 6, Saints Row 2
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Flower, Call Of Duty : Ghosts

#969 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Just placed my order for the Sony 3D TV and 1 extra pair of glasses in case the original breaks or I have a guest. It charged me $3.50 for shipping and I used a $5 certificate so the total was just under $120 though the tax calculator was down so it might be just over that.

When I tried to order GTA IV Complete and the Microsoft Points it was trying to charge $3.50 shipping per item so I passed and just ordered the TV + glasses.

#970 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Got one also, thanks for the notice.

#971 Freiteez

Freiteez

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Been trying all morning for the monitor. Didn't even know about it until today. Keep seeing it go in and out. Literally just seconds ago. Hopefully it comes back. Congrats on all who got it!

Main page is saying add to cart but doesn't work. Actual product page says sold out :/

#972 nekobi

nekobi

Spicy Wolf!

• CAGiversary!

Finally got a PS3 display! :D I ordered one for myself in one order and one for my little sister in another. Does anyone know how Best Buy is with ordering more than one? Do I need to worry about a cancellation?

#973 Cobarde

Cobarde

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

up now GO GO GO !!!

If you are ever in Atlanta, I now owe you a beer. Thanks for the heads up! Was able to get one!

#974 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Finally got a 3d tv yay

#975 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Stupid question, but do you need a 3d pc card for the 3d to work? Also what's cover under the 4 year geek squad protection? I check out so fast I didn't get a chance to print out what was covered.

#976 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

I can't decide between Saints Row or Sleeping Dogs. :-#

#977 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Both!!! Especially for those prices. That version of Saint's Row literally just came out like a couple weeks ago. Plus, if you get Saint's Row, you can have Cheapy be a part of your crew. BIG ASS CHAINSSSS!!!

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Resident Evil 6, Saints Row 2

#978 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

get both then ,lol. but seriously i am starting to get worry, I ordered my stuff right when it went lived. i Still have not receive any shipping email

#979 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Both!!! Especially for those prices. That version of Saint's Row literally just came out like a couple weeks ago.

I know. I never expected The Full Package would be on sale. I assumed just the vanilla copy would be $24.99. :-# Man but my backlog is huge and I just got a Wii U on top of it all..

#980 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Do you guys prefer GTA IV or Saints Row 3?

#981 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

SR3. GTA 4 was too realistic and missed that nonsensical aspect to it
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#982 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

My display and dead island shipped! :whee:

I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#983 derkduck

derkduck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Pretty stupid question, but these unadvertised sales should be in store tonight right? I forgot to deposit a bunch of cash into my checking account and now I can't because of Thanksgiving :whee: So hopefully they will be in store as well. I assume they will be since they match their own website, but with being best buy you never know.

#984 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Saints Row 3 was so much fun it's ridiculous. GTA IV took itself too seriously compared to earlier games.

#985 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

What an amazing gift, I got my check today.

Bought a fantastic desktop for a great price.

#986 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Pretty stupid question, but these unadvertised sales should be in store tonight right? I forgot to deposit a bunch of cash into my checking account and now I can't because of Thanksgiving :whee: So hopefully they will be in store as well. I assume they will be since they match their own website, but with being best buy you never know.

I'd like to know the same :)

seanr1221.png

#987 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Yes to all of that dude

Posted Image

#988 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I know. I never expected The Full Package would be on sale. I assumed just the vanilla copy would be $24.99. :-# Man but my backlog is huge and I just got a Wii U on top of it all..

My backlog is enormous, but I just couldn't pass on all these great deals Best Buy is having.

I've always played Grand Theft Auto games, from III-up. I've never played a Saint's Row game before. I have the second one from PS+, but I haven't checked it out yet. From what I hear, it brings back the arcadey chaos ala San Andreas that was missing with GTA IV's realistic world. Once again, I've heard great things, and I've been wanting to pick up The Third for quite a while, so I had to get it.

#989 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Saints Row 3 was so much fun it's ridiculous. GTA IV took itself too seriously compared to earlier games.

This. I couldn't get into GTAIV though I'm willing to give it another chance if I can get it cheap during these sales. I've had massive amount of fun with each of the Saints Row games. It's one of my favorite open world franchises. Another great open world game is Just Cause 2.

#990 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

does any1 if the extra dlcs for saints row the third full package are on the actual disc, or are they just codes?