Photo
- - - - -

Unadvertised Best Buy Black Friday Offers Now Live - Playstation 3D Display $99.99

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#1051 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

vana, ive been refreshing for about 1/2 a day, and nothing...

that said, if anyone is having buyer's remorse, i would be willing to help you out with that...pm me!

It was in stock 10 minutes ago but now sold out again, smh

#1052 poopdogjr

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Ha, I had it in my cart and by the time I went to check out - gone. Geez.

#1053 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

I paid $179 for this display 3 days ago, so if I can go back and show them my receipt I'm hoping they'll refund me the difference (80 dollars). I think it's reasonable, most other companies do something like this if it's still withing the return date range.

As an employee, you have a 0% chance of this happening; my store in San Diego isn't even doing returns tomorrow. If I were you I'd buy one for $99 then return the one you've already purchased.

#1054 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

As an employee, you have a 0% chance of this happening; my store in San Diego isn't even doing returns tomorrow. If I were you I'd buy one for $99 then return the one you've already purchased.

Thanks for the info. I'll try that if I find any in stock tomorrow.
Posted Image

#1055 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

Found this tid-bit online about the display breaking & how to prevent it.
Steps:
1. Don't fill up the A/V Component slots to the max and just use the first HDMI slot. If you want to switch, replace slot 1.
2. Don't turn HDMI control on

Basically, don't attach any other Blueray player to the TV other than a PS3. Here's a video for reference, not sure if there's any validity to it:

Not meaning to sound like a jerk, but why exactly should we believe this guy? He has one broken Sony TV that he's sure HDMI control killed (with no proof), and he never even indicates his Playstation TV has had an issue... and the guy he made the video for replied saying it was still broken.

I'm calling minor BS-- there might be some truth in it but if it was as easy as only using 1 HDMI input I think people would've figured that out.

That said, yes, I have one on its way and I'm totally freaked it's a ticking time bomb. ;)

#1056 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

Not meaning to sound like a jerk, but why exactly should we believe this guy? He has one broken Sony TV that he's sure HDMI control killed (with no proof), and he never even indicates his Playstation TV has had an issue... and the guy he made the video for replied saying it was still broken.

I'm calling minor BS-- there might be some truth in it but if it was as easy as only using 1 HDMI input I think people would've figured that out.

That said, yes, I have one on its way and I'm totally freaked it's a ticking time bomb. ;)

I've been running mine every day since I bought it when it hit $199 and have loved having it. Not a single issue to this point and am glad that I picked up a 2nd one when the deal went live.

#1057 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

For everyone who wants an extra pair of glasses for their TV:

http://www.bestbuy.c...4&skuId=2904117

#1058 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

Fuck
Missed it
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#1059 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

Just received shipping confirmations for my 3TB HDD and 3D Display. This might be the best Black Friday ever! Got all the stuff I wanted, and I didn't even have to leave the house for a single deal. Thanks again CAG!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#1060 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

Just received shipping confirmations for my 3TB HDD and 3D Display. This might be the best Black Friday ever! Got all the stuff I wanted, and I didn't even have to leave the house for a single deal. Thanks again CAG!

Same. Well didnt buy the same stuff, but got what I wanted and didn't have to go anywhere.

#1061 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:28 AM

More like the best Black Thursday ever! ;)

#1062 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

Same. Well didnt buy the same stuff, but got what I wanted and didn't have to go anywhere.

lol, same here too. i was worried for second, finally received shipping confirmation on all the items i ordered

#1063 ilios

ilios

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

Awesome deal, also received shipping confirmation. thanks CAG!

#1064 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

this is a little off-topic but can you return a BB.com order to a BB store? The BB site isnt very clear on it.

#1065 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

this is a little off-topic but can you return a BB.com order to a BB store? The BB site isnt very clear on it.

Yes.

#1066 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Yes.

thanks very much!

#1067 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

More like the best Black Thursday ever! ;)

I like that one better, lol.

YouTube

#1068 Pig

Pig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Didn't read everything but confirmed the $99 display is live in store.

#1069 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Holy shit this line at best buy is fuckin' HUGE!!! Doors opened right before I got here and have already been in line 10 mins...only half way to the door.

#1070 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Holy shit this line at best buy is fuckin' HUGE!!! Doors opened right before I got here and have already been in line 10 mins...only half way to the door.

Glad I'm not there. What are you going to snag or attempt to snag?

YouTube

#1071 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Did not recieve my shipping confirmation yet

#1072 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

Oooooooo!!!!!! I think I know what you're up to! I'm telling!8-)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1073 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

Strolled up at 1145 and got one of the last two displays

card.png
453976.png

#1074 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

Oooooooo!!!!!! I think I know what you're up to! I'm telling!8-)

I snagged that PS 3D display...was TOO easy! Grabbed Dead Island GOTY also...now unfortunately the checkout line hasn't moved in several minutes.

#1075 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

all three of my orders shipped. 3D TV, AC3, KH3DS, Mists of Panda & Dead Island should be here next week

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
T24ZDZQ.jpg2q1uoso.jpg

#1076 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

thanks op again for the leaked info, all my items are shipped now with confirmation

#1077 jayhest

jayhest

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

Only 2 PS3 3D displays at my store. I nabbed the last one. Thank goodness for unadvertised sales.

#1078 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Seems like they were prepared to ship the gaming items. Still waiting on my $7.99 sandwich grill to ship.

I snagged that PS 3D display...was TOO easy! Grabbed Dead Island GOTY also...now unfortunately the checkout line hasn't moved in several minutes.

Lol, Congrats!
Spoiler

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1079 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

If it's taken you 10 minutes to move 50%, that's NOT a long line at Best Buy. ;)

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#1080 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Had a good haul this year. Thanks again guys. :D

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png