Photo
- - - - -

Unadvertised Best Buy Black Friday Offers Now Live - Playstation 3D Display $99.99

• Please log in to reply
1539 replies to this topic

#91 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Just got back from Best Buy now & it still rang up at $180. Maybe it'll be $100 on Black Friday?

Seeing as this is a black friday sale.. I would assume so.

P.S. You are about to get eaten alive by a horde of angry CAG's

#92 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

I don't believe the TS. Especially since all of the items could be considered 'doorbuster quality' that could bring hundreds of more people to buy at BB on BF instead of other stores.

The price for the 3D Display is crazy low, so low, that maybe I would have bought it instead of the 22" Monitor I bought online yesterday. But, I know my BB would be impossible to get inside until around noon on BF and there would be none left.

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#93 honzoh

honzoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

Quick question: forgive my ignorance.

I know BB isn't PM'ing BF deals, but is that just to other stores? I purchased two of the 3D units within the last 60 days (Silver member) -- if I show up on BF can I have them PM the price to $99? Again, sorry if this has been asked/explained elsewhere -- I do know they aren't PMing deals, just wasn't sure if that meant there own.

#94 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

Quick question: forgive my ignorance.

I know BB isn't PM'ing BF deals, but is that just to other stores? I purchased two of the 3D units within the last 60 days (Silver member) -- if I show up on BF can I have them PM the price to $99? Again, sorry if this has been asked/explained elsewhere -- I do know they aren't PMing deals, just wasn't sure if that meant there own.

Last BF, my BB CS was closed, no personnel.

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#95 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

The 3D display is definitely tempting but it lacks of tech support. Can't even use it as tv along and there's no remote control. I will pass. Sleeping Dogs is definitely tempting though.

#96 Dev518

Dev518

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

Is the Playstation TV worth it for someone in a small dorm room that would like to use it an monitor for their laptop?

#97 Santurio

Santurio

The Ladies' BodyGuard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

damn, I can't pass up the 3D display.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#98 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Last BF, my BB CS was closed, no personnel.

You dont need to go to CS to price match stuff. With that said, their policy is to not PM on BF so anyone that even tries to bring it up will most likely get shut down
Posted Image

#99 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

Seeing as this is a black friday sale.. I would assume so.

P.S. You are about to get eaten alive by a horde of angry CAG's

To be fair, I think this thread was just "unadvertised deals" before being changed to include black friday in the title.

Either way, thanks for the heads up, OP. Maybe I'll invest in a second one for potential game nights.
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#100 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

Damnit why couldn't they keep the 3 month live cards at $7.99 like last year..

#101 bigballer101

bigballer101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

The 3D display is definitely tempting but it lacks of tech support. Can't even use it as tv along and there's no remote control. I will pass. Sleeping Dogs is definitely tempting though.

Do you have directv ? If you do , your remote does sync to the tv if you use directv s remote programmer that's how I did mine. For reliability I've had mine for over a month no problems with it.you can buy a 2 year warranty from best buy for under twenty bucks. Worth it for small monitor or bedroom tv like mine
su madre es una puta y amo coger su cualquier noche Posted Image

#102 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

You can always purchase square trade warranty if the Sony 1 year warranty doesn't appease you.

#103 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

$97 32" 720p crappy hdtv or this for the same price. Tough decision.

#104 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

I will also echo the reaction that Best Buy had a bunch of those last time I went there which was yesterday. It'd probably also be worth it to get the warranty from them no?

#105 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

I want to get this as a monitor but that 3D display has an overwhelming amout of negative reviews.

It seems like a 50/50 chance of getting a good one.

#106 r4itolol

r4itolol

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

I want to get this as a monitor but that 3D display has an overwhelming amout of negative reviews.

It seems like a 50/50 chance of getting a good one.

Spend a little bit more and get a monitor that has a good track record, trust me it'll be worth it over time

#107 URABAHN

URABAHN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Down for Dishonored and XBLG 3 months.
Because ten billion years' time is so fragile,
so ephemeral ...
it arouses such a
bittersweet,
almost heartbreaking fondness.

#108 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

Is that LBP2 Move package the one with the special edition of the game and Navigation controller? Will bite if so...if it 's just a repackage of a Move Essentials bundle with the game then I'll have to pass.

#109 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:58 AM

On a some what unrelated note...I just noticed best buys trade in site is hosed

#110 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

There's a 23" Dell monitor that will be $100. Probably a better choice than the 3D display.

#111 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Yeah I don't have ANY tv or monitor at the moment and a PS3 I scored for $50 that I have been itching to play.

Fixed?

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#112 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Fixed?

Nope. LOL

I found a SEALED copy of Zelda majora's mask for $5 and traded it for a PS3 and a ds lite on craigslist.

#113 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

$97 32" 720p crappy hdtv or this for the same price. Tough decision.

why not go after the LED at BB? for 99?
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#114 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

why not go after the LED at BB? for 99?

I thought about that one as well. I just don't want to have to camp out for it...however its not a door buster.

What I could do is buy a visa gift card with my best buy credit and use that at KMart to buy the 32" proscan HDTV.

#115 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

Oh man I'm finally getting that display!

card.png
453976.png

#116 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

I'd get that display ONLY because it's 3D bad reviews and all, other than that I'm satisfied with my old DLP tv.

#117 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Very tempted on LBP2 Move bundle or Sleeping Dogs. I'll look into this if I have time.

#118 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Nope. LOL

I found a SEALED copy of Zelda majora's mask for $5 and traded it for a PS3 and a ds lite on craigslist.

Oh WOW!:hot: Just looked it up! Good deal for both of you!

About the display....1 time I had to turn it on 3 times before it would stay on. The 3D on it is good, but I didn't get around to figuring out how to make it not come on automatically. I'm used to my TV asking me if I want to play/watch in 3D. The 3D on the display was automatic. Not cool holding up an entire team, while I run into my living room for the glasses, when just hoping into an online game of Ratchet & Clank All 4 One!:-#

If you decide on it, be sure to get their warranty! Also, I saw a thread on SD about 40% off SquareTrade warranties.

I want a 40" from Sears or Kmart. Gonna use the $100 in SYWR they gave me from the Sears $97 32" TV cancellation fiasco the other day to get a $100 + tax 40" TV for my bedroom! Well, to TRY and get 1 of those deals.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#119 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

There's a 23" Dell monitor that will be $100. Probably a better choice than the 3D display.

I'm in need of a monitor for my PC, since I got using my main TV in my room as a monitor, and it's a 40 inch HDTV.

I'm really leaning for the 3D display, but it sucks that it is not really reliable. I've never experienced 3D gaming so it would be neat. If I don't end up ordering that, I may go with one of these two:

http://bfads.net/Bes...0Hz-LEDLCD-HDTV

http://bfads.net/Bes...-Monitor-E2311H

#120 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

That's awesome. I'm in for like almost all of that