Madden NFL 13
Dishonored
Resident Evil 6
Assassin's Creed 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition
Medal of Honor Warfighter
FIFA Soccer 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! If only I was headed to Toronto. $15 Forza Horizon and $25 2k13 would be the easiest purchases of the year.

Wow...think there's gonna be morning lineups for this? I'm new to Toronto and don't know how crazy about sales people are here.

[quote name='Gamefocus']PM at FS?[/QUOTE]

Hm, can't say for sure, but I can imagine having a difficult time doing this because the games aren't specifically given prices, merely "under $25," for example. It should be easy to reason to they mean $24.99 (at the most, incidentally), but it's probably one of those loopholes that Microsoft is using so that these can't be price-matched through competitors.

I would like to know for sure, though.

Sorry, rushed post as class was ending. It does convey the reaction I had upon seeing those prices though. These are actually on par, or improvements on the US pricing. I wonder what the turnout will be like...

I wonder if the Eaton's Centre microsoft store has this sale as well? The xbox game deal drop down menu only shows up for the Yorkdale location but not Eatons.

I'll probably go check it out anyways today because that AC3 for that cheap is too nice not to at least check out.

Yorkdale had loads and loads of everything but it turns out there is a limit of 3 discounted games per customer. Some people in line had like, 15 games and had to put some back.

They seemed cool with some people who had 4 or 5 as long as they were different titles.
I only grabbed Dishonored and BL2 though.

Just got back. I was one of those people who had more than 3 (it was 7 or 8, 1 was a duplicate)...people before me were buying more than 3 and slid through, one of the guys happened to "catch" me and only let me take 3.

They don't want my money :(

But, still...Forza for 15 made my day. Loved the demo.

Really annoyed that these deals aren't online. They're the best Canada has going, but most of us are stuck at work and can't get to work.
EDIT: It's even available on the American site, but not the Canadian site.

Well the Eaton's Centre one is a waste of time lol It's not even a full store, its just one of those booth stands and all they're selling are Surface's and a buncha phones.

Sucha let down lol Wish I coulda made it to the Yorkdale one.

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Yorkdale had loads and loads of everything but it turns out there is a limit of 3 discounted games per customer. Some people in line had like, 15 games and had to put some back.

They seemed cool with some people who had 4 or 5 as long as they were different titles.
I only grabbed Dishonored and BL2 though.[/QUOTE]

Good riddance, probably those RFD scumbags up to their usual hoarding and scalping no doubt.

[quote name='WV Matsui']These are online with fee shipping. I picked up Forza for $15[/QUOTE]

How did you get it to ship to Canada? I don't see an option anywhere...

[quote name='Heartless18']How did you get it to ship to Canada? I don't see an option anywhere...[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure he's american and didn't notice this was in the "Canada" section. ;)

Too bad nobody will price match stores like Microsoft and Apple. I think the best bet is at Walmart, just don't tell them it's a Black Friday sale but a markdown instead.

[quote name='Banandon']I got my Best Buy to price match this yesterday, ended up paying 10.49 each for Forza horizon and Dance Central 3[/QUOTE]
How did you get them to price match it?

Only managed to get Fable The Journey. =/ Really wish I'd been able to grab NFS and Forza.

How does one price match, when there is no price? =S

How many copies of the games do they still have? I'm just wondering if it will be worth it after work tomorrow.

[quote name='299']How many copies of the games do they still have? I'm just wondering if it will be worth it after work tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

According to a couple of people on RedFlag they are sold out of pretty much all the non-kinect titles, but they said there was a chance they could get more stock this weekend. I'd call ahead before heading there.

When I was there tonight, they said there was no chance of a restock. =S

And true, mostly Kinect titles left, along with Borderlands 2, MOH Warfighter and RE6.

[quote name='Booyakz']When I was there tonight, they said there was no chance of a restock. =S

And true, mostly Kinect titles left, along with Borderlands 2, MOH Warfighter and RE6.[/QUOTE]
I heard that price match will still work for those out of stock titles. Some people managed to get away with it.

[quote name='Chilly Chill']How did you get them to price match it?[/QUOTE]

Just went in, grabbed Dance Central 3 and asked if they had Horizon because I wanted to price match them both. I showed him the link on my phone and gave him the link to look it up on his computer. Then he sent me to customer service where they got the Forza Horizon from the game case and just paid.

I had a friend try this at a Best Buy (different location) a day after and they said they couldn't do it "because it was already on sale" which I thought was total bs.

I actually had an American friend order me Forza Horizon and Dance Central 3, and he'll just forward them to me. :)

Add that to HALO 4 ($9.72), Devil May Cry HD Collection (17.99), Metal Gear Solid HD Collection ($17.99), and Medal of Honor Warfighter ($29.99) and it was a pretty awesome Black Friday.

Not to mention the free copy of PlayStation All-Stars I won from @PlayStation and their 500 copy giveaway.... GREAT WEEK!

bread's done
Back