• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#1 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

http://entertainment...ve/786936825695 Link redirects to DVD version now

I was able to get it for under $10 shipped, should arrive next week (if it ships). Crazy deal.

Edited by Scorch, 22 November 2012 - 01:47 PM.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

Wow!

Was going to do the 3-disc set going on tomorrow @ Amazon, but this is incredibly awesome.

Great find Scorch, and Happy Thanksgiving! ^__^
Posted Image

#3 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

Insane deal! I hope it ships.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Same.

I'm glad I don't have to wait for the lightning deal now and I can watch Thanksgiving TV in peace since that was the only thing I was waiting for, for tomorrow.
Posted Image

#5 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Now that you mention it, that was the only thing I was looking to get tomorrow as well. God bless you, Scorch.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#6 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

It's sold by a third party, so I hope it ships.
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#7 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

I've got two words: IN. SANE. Thanks so much, Scorch! Now I can return the BR+DVD combo pack I got from BBY for $22.99 (though I'm going to hold off until this arrives, just in case). :razz:

My only concern is that on the final checkout screen, it doesn't mention that it's the 5-disc edition (only says "Brave"), so I hope we all get the right one. :pray:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

Wow, in for one. Thanks bro.
Posted Image

#9 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Im in for one. Nice if it ships and is the 3D 5 disc version!

#10 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

Wonder if it would qualify for this:

http://faithfulprovi...eRebateForm.pdf
Posted Image

#11 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

It's sold by a third party, so I hope it ships.

Where do you see that?
Posted Image

#12 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

Wonder if it would qualify for this:

http://faithfulprovi...eRebateForm.pdf

At most they could give you an $8 rebate, right, unless they include the price of the cereal? :booty:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

#13 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

Does Sears guarantee these marketplace people on their website are legit? I can't find anything saying anything about a guarantee for consumers who purchase from third party vendors on sears.com. Im hesitant to purchase this now.

#14 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

Thanks, OP. Here's hoping that it works out.

#15 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

Where do you see that?

If you click the item number in your confirmation email, it takes you to a "marketplace" for AEC Movies...and not to a page for Brave. I hope that's not a sign of things to come. :-#

Cloud_Squall78.png

#16 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

When I click on the link in the confirmation email, it goes to a dead link page.

Might not work, but for $8, it might be worth the gamble for others.

#17 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

If you click the item number in your confirmation email, it takes you to a "marketplace" for AEC Movies...and not to a page for Brave. I hope that's not a sign of things to come. :-#

I think i will wait for Amazon's lightning deal, i see no sign of consumer rights for their marketplace on Sears.com

#18 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

Weird. On my invoice it says the seller is Sears,

Posted Image

Don't they usually give you a third party seller if it's the third party seller, or is this how Sears always does it.

I think i will wait for Amazon's lightning deal, i see no sign of consumer rights for their marketplace on Sears.com

See above.
Posted Image

#19 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Weird. On my invoice it says the seller is Sears,

Posted Image

Don't they usually give you a third party seller if it's the third party seller, or is this how Sears always does it.

See above.

My invoice says the same thing, but I recall that just before I confirmed payment, I saw "Sold by: AEC Movies" or something to that effect on the order summary.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#20 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

My invoice says the same thing, but I recall that just before I confirmed payment, I saw "Sold by: AEC Movies" or something to that effect on the order summary.

Ah, I see. Well hopefully it gets honored then.

It's worth the gamble anyways. :P
Posted Image

#21 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

Ah, I see. Well hopefully it gets honored then.

It's worth the gamble anyways. :P

That's for sure. I have the $8.00 price point for the 5-disc version up in a different tab in case I have to show proof of it. I recommend you (and everyone else getting in on this deal) do something similar.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#22 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

That's for sure. I have the $8.00 price point for the 5-disc version up in a different tab in case I have to show proof of it. I recommend you (and everyone else getting in on this deal) do something similar.

Good call. I did a screen cap of the page and have that saved in the event of any issues.

Worst thing that can happen is that they cancel it.

#23 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

In for this too. If it comes, I'll get the price difference refunded on my original BestBuy purchase.

#24 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

I guess the good thing about this too is that if it doesn't get canceled in time for tomorrow's Brave sale, at least Amazon will have it again for Cyber Monday, so in the event this doesn't work out, I can still have a stab at the 3-disc Brave for the same price tomorrow, but on Monday.
Posted Image

#25 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

But do we risk not ordering the 3-disc set tomorrow?

#26 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Any way to find out more info on AEC_movies? Google shows nothing for me.

#27 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

Any way to find out more info on AEC_movies? Google shows nothing for me.

my confirmation email said the seller is sears so i am not going to worry.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#28 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

But do we risk not ordering the 3-disc set tomorrow?

Well since it's coming back around Monday I would assume they will have some for sure since it's listed in the Monday sale as well, so the only thing is to see if they do cancel if it'll be by Monday, lol. If not, then that really will be the last chance. XD
Posted Image

#29 Covnam

Covnam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

I haven't seen this yet, but heard good things. For $10 w/ tax & shipping I'll give it a shot.

#30 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Nice, mine says Sold by Sears too.

On my confirmation it says at the bottom:

What about returning marketplace items?
Sears.com and Kmart.com partner with marketplace merchants who sell items on our website. If your order contains an item that is not sold by Sears or Kmart, please be advised that this item cannot be returned or exchanged at your local Sears or Kmart store. Your merchant's profile, which contains their specific return policy, is available via the product page. Please see your merchant's profile for additional details.

Good luck everyone! Thanks for the deal.