Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Black Friday is Live ($14.99 Kingdom Hearts 3D et al.)

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#241 KOPITARRULEZ_11

KOPITARRULEZ_11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

Killzone bundle shows as back in stock now.

yeh i noticed so i snagged one

#242 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

Seems like a few things got restocked. Grand Slam 2 and a few other games, unless they never went OOS.

#243 packerfan10

packerfan10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

All I got to say is that the Fullerton, California police department has to be the worst department in Orange County, California. You guys tried to control the line and yet let 40-50 Hispanic people cut in line yet when my friends where where on the outside of the yellow tape not only did they tell them off and said that if they tried to cut in like "unlawful assembly would be called and no one would go in the store". Unlawful assembly is unconstitutional to start off with.

What makes me just as mad is I would have got that 40 inch Toshiba if the police fucking did something. I sure hope they steal from you and no body gets there petitions or retirement. Yes I am fucking mad as I was about 4 people away from getting one. Fuck them.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:
Posted Image

#244 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Yeesh. I ordered a Playstation 3D display when it first went live over 24 hours ago, along with Dishonored. No movement on those at all. Heck, my payment hasn't even been validated yet!

Anyone else in the same boat?
www.bighugenerd.com

#245 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

All I got to say is that the Fullerton, California police department has to be the worst department in Orange County, California. You guys tried to control the line and yet let 40-50 Hispanic people cut in line yet when my friends where where on the outside of the yellow tape not only did they tell them off and said that if they tried to cut in like "unlawful assembly would be called and no one would go in the store". Unlawful assembly is unconstitutional to start off with.

What makes me just as mad is I would have got that 40 inch Toshiba if the police fucking did something. I sure hope they steal from you and no body gets there petitions or retirement. Yes I am fucking mad as I was about 4 people away from getting one. Fuck them.:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

FPD. FPD never changes.

#246 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Just a tip which is irrelevant at this point but you can buy the Best Buy doorbuster tickets from the people in front. I learned that some of em are there to just acquire the tickets and flip em for profit. Just look it up on craigslist and they'll give you a contact number to call them when you arrive lol. This year the prices were around $50 per doorbuster ticket. Pretty fair price if it saves you the stress and hassle waiting in line all things considered.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#247 dednkicking

dednkicking

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Yeesh. I ordered a Playstation 3D display when it first went live over 24 hours ago, along with Dishonored. No movement on those at all. Heck, my payment hasn't even been validated yet!

Anyone else in the same boat?

You should call customer service ASAP if you want that display. On thurs I had to place my order twice when the deal went live. Lucky I work grave shift
and have computer access so I noticed it or I would have missed. That being said it clears and ships fairly quickly if you use pay pal. So I cannot speak for CC orders.

#248 g-man

g-man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

i ordered the Flame Red 3ds bundle, then shortly late I ordered the Doorbuster PS3 250gb bundle. I got shipping confirmation for the 3ds bundle within hours, but as of this morning I still don't have the PS3 shipping confirmation. The status shows that my payment has been processed and my item can't be cancelled...just waiting on the "shipped" step to complete. Grr.

I was out last night and they had TONS of this at Target...i should have waited and gotten it then.

#249 griffon2k

griffon2k

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Picked up the 250GB PS3 deal. I was waiting for the console to go dirt cheap, and $199 for 250GB and four games is close enough for me. Also picked up Captain America for $8.

#250 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Apparently my copy of LBPK is supposed to be here today thanks to the expedited shipping I selected. I'll believe it when I arrives though. I ordered when it all went live on Wednesday, but that just seems to quick.

#251 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

$8 dead island GOTY is back (for in store pick up).

#252 Thelorn

Thelorn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Just got the Dead Island game that restocked. Thank you for the heads up.

#253 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

My dead island arrived today! Damn that was fast!

#254 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Got Dead Island "GOTY" at my local B&M on lunch break today. It was nice to get in and out of there at the game dept. desk, you should have seen the line at the registers!