Square Enix PSP games for $10 each @ Amazon

Lowest price it's been on Amazon for FFIV PSP. Man, it's not even Friday and I've been seeing so many random/good deals. KHAAAAAN!

Thanks for posting them all in one thread, makes it super easy.
yhh

Argh another deal I wasn't expecting and I don't think I can pass up on Dissidia.

I have Tactics Orge and it is easily one of my favorite SRPG's ever. Great game incase anyone is wondering.

Damn what an amazing price. Sadly I already owned all of them and only beat one of those games. Kingdom hearts BBS is a must pick up.

Good lord.. Woke up and just spent way too much money thanks to this thread and others..

Thanks, OP!

Own all of these but Tactics Ogre and 3rd birthday.

Definitely enjoyed the three I owned.

Might be in later for Tactics Ogre since I wanted it for a while. Not a huge SRPG fan though =|

[quote name='Wanderlai']They cant be played on the Vita can they?[/QUOTE]

lol I guess not... the Vita only plays digital PSP games :cry:

Thanks OP, I almost went to go make breakfast but I saw this thread just in time. Been waiting about 4 months for FF4 to go on sale. I know I'd seen it around $10-12 last year but I didn't have a PSP then. Kept holding out for it to go back on sale and pounced. When I opened the page there were 17 left. 10 minutes later when I found something else to push me over $25 for free shipping there were 14 left. Going fast.

[quote name='TheKbob']If I have FFIV for NDS, is there a reason to grab it for PSP?[/QUOTE]
The PSP version also has The After Years (a previously Wiiware-only direct sequel).

I would almost definitely grab FFIV right now if it didn't mean having to update my PSP firmware.. which is no easy task right now, if you know what I mean.

thanks I think im going to buy 4 of these games instead of trying to get the vita for 180 I still cant justify paying 180 for that system with this sale and the gamestop glitch yesterday my backlog is huge.

Gah, after further considering I decided to bite on Tactics Ogre since a few of you here said it was so great. Amazon is fast today; they already had my FF4 ready so I couldn't alter that order and had to make a new one. Not a big deal though, I added a cool dinosaur figure I'd been eyeing for awhile with it so other than having the games come in separate orders I think it worked out alright. I don't have any experience with the Ogre series, but Wiki said it's made by some of the same people who made FFT, so it sounds like a solid impulse buy.

[quote name='Sion']Bleh looks like FFIV went back up in price its @$15.17 now.[/QUOTE]
It's still $9.99 just temporarily OOS. So you can still lock in the price if you want, I don't think Amazon takes TOO long to restock items (Longest was maybe a week or so in my experience).

Nice, picked up Kingdom Hearts BBS and Dissidia 012.
Too bad Tactics Ogre was already sold out for that price.

[quote name='TheKbob']If I have FFIV for NDS, is there a reason to grab it for PSP?[/QUOTE]

Completely different versions.

FFIV for the DS was basically a complete retooling of the graphics and added CGs and what not to it, but most notably in 3D.

PSP version is more of a mega boost of the original game, but still maintaining some of the feel and classical looks of the original game.

Also as others have mentioned it does come with after years as well, but the DS and the PSP versions will be greatly different so if you pick it up they won't really be the same experience because of how different they are.

Here's a small comparison in what I mean if you still don't understand,

waqf0i.png

[quote name='Squarehard']Completely different versions.

FFIV for the DS was basically a complete retooling of the graphics and added CGs and what not to it, but most notably in 3D.

PSP version is more of a mega boost of the original game, but still maintaining some of the feel and classical looks of the original game.

Also as others have mentioned it does come with after years as well, but the DS and the PSP versions will be greatly different so if you pick it up they won't really be the same experience because of how different they are.

Here's a small comparison in what I mean if you still don't understand,

waqf0i.png
[/QUOTE]

Oh damn the PSP version doesn't have the garbage 3D models. I now regret not buying it.

[quote name='Josh1billion']The PSP version also has The After Years (a previously Wiiware-only direct sequel).

I would almost definitely grab FFIV right now if it didn't mean having to update my PSP firmware.. which is no easy task right now, if you know what I mean.[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about CFW the screen has really improve. If it is hard for you then you havent been up to date.

[quote name='Green Card200']Oh damn the PSP version doesn't have the garbage 3D models. I now regret not buying it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I played through both DS and PSP versions and the DS version is inferior to the PSP version. The 3D is not a welcome change and they made some changes on the DS version that threw me for a loop (like removing Weak/Tornado working on the dark elf dragon form). Also getting After Years is a bonus but holy crap, is it both hard and unbalanced.

[quote name='CatEyes']Gah, after further considering I decided to bite on Tactics Ogre since a few of you here said it was so great. Amazon is fast today; they already had my FF4 ready so I couldn't alter that order and had to make a new one. Not a big deal though, I added a cool dinosaur figure I'd been eyeing for awhile with it so other than having the games come in separate orders I think it worked out alright. I don't have any experience with the Ogre series, but Wiki said it's made by some of the same people who made FFT, so it sounds like a solid impulse buy.[/QUOTE]

Great decision, you won't regret it!

Just an FYI for everybody who thinks FFIV can't be ordered. It is just "Temporarily Out of Stock" and you can still check out with it, so as long as you have some patience you can still order it and get it for the $9.99 price. It was mentioned once above, but I don't think anybody caught it, so I'm posting it again.

Wish they were digital copies for my new Vita. Picked up TO at Full Price a few days ago and NO REGRETS. Such an awesome game.

bread's done
Back