Dishonored $25 w/FSSS Amazon now

Thanks for posting this OP -- snagged a copy. So much better than waiting for today's lightning deal and potentially coming away with nothing. :)

I am hoping my used copy from GS is in good condition or else I will be kicking myself about not buying this at $25. Saving $5 is not worth a crap copy.

[quote name='turls']Actually for PC too, wow![/QUOTE]

That's what I'm getting, too bad it's a boxed copy but at least it's Steam.

Already bought from Xbox Sale but this is great for people who wanted the other versions. Would have preferred because of Prime as well but I've got a huge backlog so no rush.

In for Dishonored PC (Retail Box)...
...especially since I had a lot of Amazon Points racked-up already (over 1000)...

Final total = $12.65

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is this a stealth game? Not a huge fan of stealth games is why I'm asking[/QUOTE]

You can choose to play it as a stealth game or you can go in guns blazing.

It's said I have a problem I order it and just sign up for free prime trial so I want have shipping fee the card is a expired giftcard but I'm using gift card balance money help.

[quote name='Miketheking']It's said I have a problem I order it and just sign up for free prime trial so I want have shipping fee the card is a expired giftcard but I'm using gift card balance money help.[/QUOTE]

Not sure I understand, but I can tell you right now the moral of the story is don't wait until Black Friday week to get your payment and shipping methods figured out.

I need some opinions. Should I grab this now or wait until the winter sales for it? I'm torn between this and Dark Souls for $14.99 tomorrow.

My payment card is a expired gift card I have no credit card/check card to replace it, I have money on giftcard balance on on amazon, when I checked out I didn't want to pay extra for shipping so I did free trial prime memership, it saying I cant receive benefits since old card is invalid, I already order the 2 will I still get them but not without me fix the problem, if I ask a family member for there checkcard will I be able to stop the prime from charging I'm so confused.

Yeah you most likely will get them. I did the same thing a while back ago by accident and my purchase with free two day shipping went through anyway.

[quote name='NoRainNoRainbow']I need some opinions. Should I grab this now or wait until the winter sales for it? I'm torn between this and Dark Souls for $14.99 tomorrow.[/QUOTE]I never played Dark Souls, but everyone raves about it. I rented Dishonored from Redbox and really enjoyed it though. I plan on picking it up myself.

[quote name='krashhole']Those of you that have placed an order, have you been charged yet?[/QUOTE]

Amazon does not charge your card until they actually begin packing the item for you. They are really good about that, so don't worry....I've shopped with them for years, including purchasing a copy of Dishonored amongst other things today. As long as you've gotten a confirmation email from them regarding the order, and you can see the order in your "order history" : YOU'RE GOLDEN !!! Your copy is secure.....once you see the status change to "Preparing for shipment" or something like that, your card should be charged. I'm guessing they will not ship any orders out until tomorrow, since UPS, FEDEX, USPS, etc are closed.
I feel for those working the Amazon fulfillment centers......sheeesh !

Game on, Happy Thanksgiving & HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY !!!! WOO-HOO !!! :bouncy:

[quote name='gokuofheaven']Thanks OP, picked up the PC Retail Copy :)[/QUOTE]
sig.jpg
wish I woulda waited for this deal coulda saved 30 bucks

Question, should I bite it on this deal or get it at Best Buy? I know it's more convenience to simply buy it online when it's clearly available, but I have a Reward Zone card on me, and I only have a few points left until I get a gift certificate. Benefits are my calling, although there is a good chance that my local stores will sold all the units before I even get there (don't plan on staying in line for Black Friday).

Just went back to my amazon account it said shipping soon.
Crap I don't have $34 on amazon they changed my shipping order now I have $25.something cents it's not enough for borderlands 2.

Thanks! Got in on this one for the PC retail copy with a $30 credit I had from pre-ordering Windows 8! I actually cancelled two orders. First one was because I got it on PS3 but then read a review that said it looks a lot better on PC. Then I cancelled again because I forgot to use the Super Saver option for shipping. I'm all set now, order confirmed.

got a hard copy on PC. Played on PS3 and the framerate and graphics weren't great (jaggies, framerate below 30fps often, the art was still pretty great though) and the game was incredible. Cant wait to play on my gaming rig.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is this a stealth game? Not a huge fan of stealth games is why I'm asking[/QUOTE]

You can play it a variety of ways. You can be stealthy or you can just act like rambo and destroy everything in your path.
I'm not huge on stealth games either (probably why I've never got into MGS) but I loved Dishonored.

[quote name='Devulture']Question, should I bite it on this deal or get it at Best Buy? I know it's more convenience to simply buy it online when it's clearly available, but I have a Reward Zone card on me, and I only have a few points left until I get a gift certificate. Benefits are my calling, although there is a good chance that my local stores will sold all the units before I even get there (don't plan on staying in line for Black Friday).[/QUOTE]

All 3 versions look like they're available to order online at BBY. $24.99 each and I think shipping is free

Ordered one 360 version when the sale went live last night and already received notice that it shipped

[quote name='FiveO']All 3 versions look like they're available to order online at BBY. $24.99 each and I think shipping is free

Ordered one 360 version when the sale went live last night and already received notice that it shipped[/QUOTE]

I planned to buy it in-store, not online. That's the thing.

bread's done
Back