Photo
- - - - -

Vita AC 3: Liberation Bundle + PS All-stars $179.99 Friday 12pm PST - Amazon Gold Box

• Please log in to reply
1861 replies to this topic

#1 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/

Polygon says it has confirmation of the bundle coming soon along with ps all-stars code.

And ps plus trial and $10 off assassins creed 3 gift card.

Update: The Assassin's Creed 3 PS Vita bundle will hit Amazon.com on Nov. 23, taking over the website's Gold Box page at 12 p.m. PST.

Update 2 from Reddit thread:

To confirm, yes, this deal is happening.
Details:
White PlayStation Vita (Wi-fi)
Retail copy of Assassin's Creed III Liberation
4GB Memory Card
Download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)
3 months of PlayStation Plus
$10 Gift Card good towards Assassin's Creed 3 (360/PS3)
$179.99
It'll go live on our gold box page at noon PST in the Deal of the Day slot. We've got way more inventory for this than we do for any of our four-hour Lightning Deals, but don't plan to wait six hours and still get your hands on one.
I'll be checking this thread throughout the day / evening / morning to answer any questions anyone's got.
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Josh

Polygon

Edited by CheapyD, 23 November 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#2 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

I will eat my original Vita for Thanksgiving dinner and buy this if true. Getting ACIII:L, PS All-Stars and a white vita for $179 is excellent.

#3 Tax

Tax

The Project

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

Sold.

A little perturbed by the fact I just bought PS All-Stars yesterday in preparation for buying a Vita tonight, but I'll live.

#4 tossup

tossup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

I had no intention of buying a vita whatsoever, but this sounds excellent. It says this is going live today, but I don't see a lightning deal for it anywhere. Anyone know where to look for it?

#5 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

I don't think cross-buy works like that. you have to buy the ps3 version and get the vita version for free, not the other way around.

#6 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

I don't have enough money for all this stuff, and I don't know if I need/want a Vita, but this is a good deal :P

659629.png?68329996

#7 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

That memo says today? I thought it was the goldbox starting tomorrow?

#8 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

When is this going live?
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#9 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

I don't think cross-buy works like that. you have to buy the ps3 version and get the vita version for free, not the other way around.

I edited the original title. I think you're right

#10 Jello1996

Jello1996

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

Damn, ordered at Newegg and too late to cancel. I'll have to return my Newegg order when it arrives and have two Vitas on my CC for a little bit cause I can't pass this up!

#11 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

I'm buying it when it goes live :D

Damn should have got more amazon gift cards at best buy

Amazon came through......for once ;) they back

#12 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Back goes my AWD vita bundle that I bought for $175...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#13 theEchness

theEchness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

WOW. this is really tempting.....

#14 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

The regular Vita version of PSASBR does not come with a code for the PS3 version. So unless this one is something special which gets you both, it's probably Vita only.

#15 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hope they can update us on when the deal will go live...

aznhero913.png

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#16 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Best Vita deal ever

#17 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Holy shit. This is glorious.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#18 solidusdeus

solidusdeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Damn, I thought it was the bundle with resistance (not excited about that) and the accessories. I was planning on buying All stars PS3 with the cross play code...

#19 Diad

Diad

Only a flesh wound...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

I dont know... I'll believe it when it happens. Would go nice with my AC psp3k.

Oh and have a Happy Thanksgiving CAG'ers!

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!

#20 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

NICE! I'm going to sleep now, so I hope it's the all day deal like CheapyD stated in the other thread. They don't run out of the all day deal, right?

#21 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

now i'm debating if i wanna send back my AC L.E. as well... Bought it for $84 from AWD but now I have a chance to buy the standard edition for $25.

aznhero913.png

#22 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I didn't have plans to get anything for BF, but if this is true I'm definitely in... between this awesome (rumored) bundle and the PS+ deals there's no better time to buy into a Vita.

#23 iwannadie

iwannadie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I don't see it as very far fetched, the holiday bundle is $199 retail, it's not a big leap to see amazon knock it down a little and include some throw away junk with it. I really was sold at $199 so it's a bonus for me.
Posted Image

#24 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

Nice. I just want them to offer a deal on the 500GB PS3. Even like a gift card or something.

#25 wongjp

wongjp

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Wow

#26 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

that deal honestly seems too good to be true. I mean playstation all star battles just came out this week and they are throwing it in for free on top of an extra 20 bucks off. I am fairly skeptical. Ill definitely grab one as a gift if it turns out to be true though.

I really like all star battles on the vita. All the characters play totally different from each other. Online multiplayer is very very fun. I don't really understand the reviews.

#27 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

I don't see it as very far fetched, the holiday bundle is $199 retail, it's not a big leap to see amazon knock it down a little and include some throw away junk with it. I really was sold at $199 so it's a bonus for me.

I'm probably just being nitpicky but yeah if you mean the "standard" black friday price for the Vita bundles then yes $200 is the price at most places. Normal every day retail price though on just the Assassins Creed bundle is $249.99

Either way this deal is nuts if it's true. I really hope it is and it's a deal of the day and not some damn lightning deal.

that deal honestly seems too good to be true. I mean playstation all star battles just came out this week and they are throwing it in for free on top of an extra 20 bucks off. I am fairly skeptical. Ill definitely grab one as a gift if it turns out to be true though.

I really like all star battles on the vita. All the characters play totally different from each other. Online multiplayer is very very fun. I don't really understand the review

I agree it does seem almost too good to be true. Especially with the $20 lower price than anywhere else. We'll see. Would easily be my pick for BF deal of the year if it's real though.

#28 htz

htz

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

NICE! I'm going to sleep now, so I hope it's the all day deal like CheapyD stated in the other thread. They don't run out of the all day deal, right?

It's possible to run out of a gold box all day deal, they just replace it with something else.

#29 Ogami Itto

Ogami Itto

Your what hurts now?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'll buy this and sell my black Vita if true.
Posted Image

#30 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

This is a sick deal especially since I got PS+ for free until mid 2014.

My only concern is if a white Vita will turn colors or how easily it'll get dirty over time. I take care of all of my electronics, but this would be the first white one I own.