Photo
- - - - -

Vita AC 3: Liberation Bundle + PS All-stars $179.99 Friday 12pm PST - Amazon Gold Box

• Please log in to reply
1861 replies to this topic

#301 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

if anyone is thinking of getting this but prefers the black vita and wants to do a straight trade of my black 3g vita for your white one, please PM me!

#302 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

This is amazing. I was considering the Bundle if they had it at 199, but leaning towards no. But at 20 bucks less, with a free game, and a free credit for a game I am planning to buy in the near future, it's a no brainer

#303 htz

htz

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

This is amazing. I was considering the Bundle if they had it at 199, but leaning towards no. But at 20 bucks less, with a free game, and a free credit for a game I am planning to buy in the near future, it's a no brainer

Don't forget the 3 months of PS+. You could play a good amount of free vita games in 3 months and all the benefits PS+ offers like cloud storage. :)

#304 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

Those of you who have Vitas and are planning to flip this... I'm cool with it, but only as long as everyone else who legitimately doesn't have a Vita yet gets one, which should be possible (not that my opinion means anything). If not, well, shame.

We'll see how quickly this goes tomorrow, I guess.
Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Halo 4 (360)

Recently finished:
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) - 4.5/5

#305 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

Polygon says it has confirmation of the bundle coming soon along with ps all-stars code.

And ps plus trial and $10 off assassins creed 3 gift card.

Update: The Assassin's Creed 3 PS Vita bundle will hit Amazon.com on Nov. 23, taking over the website's Gold Box page at 12 p.m. PST.

Update 2 from Reddit thread:

To confirm, yes, this deal is happening.

It'll go live on our gold box page at noon PST in the Deal of the Day slot. We've got way more inventory for this than we do for any of our four-hour Lightning Deals, but don't plan to wait six hours and still get your hands on one.
I'll be checking this thread throughout the day / evening / morning to answer any questions anyone's got.
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Josh

Polygon

So we are absolutely certain that the deal is tomorrow at noon? 12PM PST?

NOT 12AM tomorrow morning right?

I'm probably going out of the house tonight and it won't matter but here's hoping it really is tomorrow afternoon.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#306 rerun

rerun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

I have the money to spend and I've dl'ed the PS+ games so seems like a good deal to me. I'll try to get. If not, then I might do one of the $200 bundles that will be around tomorrow.

#307 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

I am super excited for this! Perfect for this Christmas as I'll be traveling to Arkansas to visit family and will have something to do in the evenings :D I'll just need to buy a larger memory card for the games. Probably a 16 gb....

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#308 Glasscocked

Glasscocked

CAG title goes here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

Those of you who have Vitas and are planning to flip this... I'm cool with it, but only as long as everyone else who legitimately doesn't have a Vita yet gets one, which should be possible (not that my opinion means anything). If not, well, shame.

We'll see how quickly this goes tomorrow, I guess.

Lol who cares if you are good with it or not? Youre a nobody! :booty:

#309 Ralph444

Ralph444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

Problem is I anticipate selling PSABR Vita is going to be a PITA. The value will probably be around $15 with these bundles and the PS3 version combo.

Gift card you could sell for... $5 I suppose.

Ass Creed Liberation.... $15 maybe.....

#310 Flappycack

Flappycack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

Who are you Alfred Einstein? Lol

#311 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

Yep, you can. http://manuals.plays.../cm/app_pc.html

You're my HERO!!!! :hot: :bouncy: :applause:

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#312 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

I care 8-)

#313 aardarf

aardarf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

I had no intention of buying a vita whatsoever, but this sounds excellent. It says this is going live today, but I don't see a lightning deal for it anywhere. Anyone know where to look for it?

I'm in the same boat. I got Peace Walker and FFTactics to finish on PSP before I'm ready for Vita and had already decided I was gonna wait till next year sometime... but this deal man... if its not sold out like in 10 seconds... I dunno man...

#314 htz

htz

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

Looks like a lot of fail will happen on this deal cause apparently some CAGs can't tell the difference between 12am and 12pm. :lol:

You're my HERO!!!! :hot: :bouncy: :applause:

Seconded! Bookmarking that link. Posted Image

#315 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

Time to return the AC3 Vita bundle I got for $189 (5% off with red card). Way better deal.

#316 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

I was pretty excited at first, until I realized it doesn't play PSP games. Not sure if the game library is strong enough for me to rationalize buying it. Amazing deal, though.

#317 SW4J

SW4J

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

Who are you Alfred Einstein? Lol

Who?

#318 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Who?

You know: Alfred Einstein. Cousin of Herbie Hancock.

#319 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

Still checking to see when the 179 deal is. I'd like to get it if it comes with the all stars fighting code as well. Does the actual ac3 vita have anything special on it or installed? It looks like the only difference is it is white/silver(depends on what device you're viewing from) looking instead of black.

i do not think anything will be installed cause it needs to be tied to a PSN login information for the games.

#320 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

I was pretty excited at first, until I realized it doesn't play PSP games. Not sure if the game library is strong enough for me to rationalize buying it. Amazing deal, though.

small correction, it does play PSP games. It doesn't play UMD.

#321 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

it plays PSP and PS1 games :| (digital downloads)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#322 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

OMG! Insta-Sellout!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#323 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

I looked at the list of psp games that can be played on a vita, but I didn't notice any MGS games. Has anyone had luck playing psp downloaded versions of peacewalker/portable ops?

#324 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

I looked at the list of psp games that can be played on a vita, but I didn't notice any MGS games. Has anyone had luck playing psp downloaded versions of peacewalker/portable ops?

If you have peacewalker downloaded on ur ps3, you can transfer it to and play on the vita. This is the only way to play it and make it work.
Portable ops does NOT work atm
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#325 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

if these lightning deals are any indication, that vita deal is going to be gone in a heartbeat tomorrow. hopefully gs still has some available in case i miss this one.

Auen1.png?7125

#326 omnicious

omnicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

if these lightning deals are any indication, that vita deal is going to be gone in a heartbeat tomorrow. hopefully gs still has some available in case i miss this one.

Pretty sure lightning deals has a lot less stock than Gold Box Deals.

#327 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

Pretty sure lightning deals has a lot less stock than Gold Box Deals.

Correct.

Gold Box deals normally don't sell out when they're the daily deal, though it does happen. Lightning Deals do sell out regularly and often, though not always.

#328 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

i thought ppl claimed gs would hold items for you for 2 days or something. you can just have them hold it for you, and if you missed amazons deal, then head to gs for it

#329 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

i thought ppl claimed gs would hold items for you for 2 days or something. you can just have them hold it for you, and if you missed amazons deal, then head to gs for it

yeah, maybe i should head to gs and pick it up then keep the receipt and not open it. if i get it from amazon, i can take it back, and if i don't, i'll hang onto it.

Auen1.png?7125

#330 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

So if I pick one of these up, I'll have to sell my Black Wi-Fi Vita, but what necessarily would that entail in terms of removing my personal info/data to prep it before listing? I know my data would be on the 8GB card I'm currently using, but how would I handle the trophy data and whatnot, resetting to factory default settings?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi