Photo
- - - - -

Vita AC 3: Liberation Bundle + PS All-stars $179.99 Friday 12pm PST - Amazon Gold Box

• Please log in to reply
1861 replies to this topic

#451 chibamm

chibamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Should be right about 40 probably little less. Fyi eej
Posted Image

#452 hlhbk

hlhbk

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

Where will this deal show up on amazon when it goes live? Anyone got a link?

#453 KonohaShinobi

KonohaShinobi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

So to double check - at noon PSt/ 3PM est this vita deal will replace the canon power shot on the DoTD page?

#454 laxtastic28

laxtastic28

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

So if I pick one of these up, I'll have to sell my Black Wi-Fi Vita, but what necessarily would that entail in terms of removing my personal info/data to prep it before listing? I know my data would be on the 8GB card I'm currently using, but how would I handle the trophy data and whatnot, resetting to factory default settings?

I did this not too long ago when I sold my Vita, there are options in the settings menu to wipe your memory card (if you aren't going to keep it) and restore your unit to factory settings. I believe the trophy data is tied to your PSN account and will populate when you tie the new Vita to it.

/resumes lurking
Posted Image

#455 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Cool. There are some 8 gig ones too. Limit is two, idk use anyone is interested in those?

crosses fingers! would appreciate the help!

If you want the 16g wilflare I can settle for the 8gb.

#456 chibamm

chibamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

The 8 gb are 50 off 29.99 give guys couple minutes then i'm outta here
Posted Image

#457 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Besides Meijer, I guess the Amazon discount is the best deal out there for 16GB/32GB memory card now?

I'm thinking that's the case. I am looking fairly seriously at getting the 32 GB card, but I could probably make do with 16 GB if I were to find an extremely good deal on it.

Still, shame on Amazon for putting only the 4 GB card on a lightning deal. Really, guys?
Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Halo 4 (360)

Recently finished:
Pokemon Black 2 (DS) - 4.5/5

#458 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Should be right about 40 probably little less. Fyi eej

sounds good glad I got paid more then I was expecting today lol.

#459 chibuki

chibuki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

If I get in on this deal then I'll just bite the bullet and pay the $80 for the 32GB card. I hate the idea of over paying that much for a 32GB card but the included 4GB won't be enough and I'd rather have as much space as possible. My upgraded 250GB HD on my PS3 only has 20GB left thanks to PS+, I would guess the same is going to happen with the Vita.

Same for me. Hardware price is decent and all but they're really making money off the memory cards. It's uncomfortable price but might regret it if I don't buy it in the long run. My upgraded 500GB hard drive PS3 have little below 100 GB now, just shows how much PS Plus can eat space. There isn't any much option for memory card sales right now. Both Best Buy and GameStop I visited had them at reg price.

And I agree about the remote play. Most games don't even have it remote play. The cross-buy is nice, but the 1 account limit per Vita is really a turn off. People with family can't use their own accounts anymore unless they buy 2 units.

#460 stormshadow

stormshadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

If anyone that plans on getting this has a Meijer nearby, the one near me in MI still had a lot of 8 and 16GB cards left for half off.

Edited by stormshadow, 23 November 2012 - 03:50 PM.
Sp

#461 chibamm

chibamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

I'm done. only got two 16 gb one for me and eej. Last call for any 8gb while I make my way to the Texas toast lol
Posted Image

#462 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Why would Amazon do a Lightning Deal on a Vita 4GB memory card? At least do one for the 8GB. They already include a 4GB one in the ACIII bundle. It seems redundant.

#463 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

At meijer now. 50% off the 59.99. Good deal i'm thinking. Two left, any cags need one, just pay shipping plus a buck?

I'll take one :)

#464 chibuki

chibuki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for the offer chibamm. 8 GB might not even be enough for all of the PS Plus free game, so I'm looking for either 32GB or 16GB.

#465 chibamm

chibamm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

Already claimed. Only can get 8 gb @ 50 off
Posted Image

#466 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Interesting. The 32 GB card on Amazon dropped a dollar.

Going to bite as soon as I get my order in for the Vita bundle. The real question is: which accessory kit should I go for? Looking for a case/sleeve, screen protectors, game case, and then other additions would be nice.
Currently playing:

Recently finished:

#467 chibuki

chibuki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Interesting. The 32 GB card on Amazon dropped a dollar.

Going to bite as soon as I get my order in for the Vita bundle. The real question is: which accessory kit should I go for? Looking for a case/sleeve, screen protectors, game case, and then other additions would be nice.

Wow you're right. It's like saying "come on, buy me"

I would get the travel case and screen protector. Not really looking for quality one as long as I can get a good one for decent price.

#468 LagFighter

LagFighter

The Wild Card

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Also, anyone else planning to ditch the DL code of PSASBR (gamestop or something) and grab a PS3 version for Cross-Buy? I feel like I'd be trapped if I redeemed the Vita code then later wanted to get the PS3 version as well.
Currently playing:

Recently finished:

#469 SALvation

SALvation

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

If anyone that plans on getting this has a Meijer nearby, the one near me in MI still had a lot of 8 and 16GB cards left for half off.

Which Meijer?

#470 hlhbk

hlhbk

I can't stand screen protectors. The image never looks as good with one on.

#471 LurkerLito

LurkerLito

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

And I agree about the remote play. Most games don't even have it remote play. The cross-buy is nice, but the 1 account limit per Vita is really a turn off. People with family can't use their own accounts anymore unless they buy 2 units.

I thought you could have multiple accounts on the Vita but each one required a separate memory card. Was I wrong about that?

#472 chibuki

chibuki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

I thought you could have multiple accounts on the Vita but each one required a separate memory card. Was I wrong about that?

Yes you can technically. But you need to do reset on the Vita just to set a different PSN account, wiping all data in the Vita in the process back to factory default I believe. Very inconvenient and I don't know what's the long term effect to the Vita if we keep doing that. I think some game saves among other things are stored in the Vita itself instead of the memory card.

#473 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Flipping my current vita for a 3ds for the wife at gamestop as soon as I confirm the bundle. Double trade in credit is too good to pass up compared to the hassle that is ebay to get maybe 20-30 more.

#474 SuperSonic128

SuperSonic128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Oh man, seriously considering trying to sell my launch 3G Vita and getting in on this deal. I much prefer the white console and I never used the damn 3G anyway. Anyone else feel like this? : D

#475 akathatoneguy

akathatoneguy

Use your turn signal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Also, anyone else planning to ditch the DL code of PSASBR (gamestop or something) and grab a PS3 version for Cross-Buy? I feel like I'd be trapped if I redeemed the Vita code then later wanted to get the PS3 version as well.

Gamestop buys unused DL codes?
Check out my MMA editorials at Fightmania, or my gaming blog.

#476 mrbomb

mrbomb

A Tasty Classic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Which Meijer?

I just went to the one on 26 mile and they had a ton of 8 and 16 gb memory cards, I picked that up with a cradle and Street Fighter X Tekken ($23).

#477 girfreak

girfreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

if anyone goes to meijer and grabs extra cards, i would be happy to pay shipping for an 8 or 16 gb card.

#478 LurkerLito

LurkerLito

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Yes you can technically. But you need to do reset on the Vita just to set a different PSN account, wiping all data in the Vita in the process back to factory default I believe. Very inconvenient and I don't know what's the long term effect to the Vita if we keep doing that. I think some game saves among other things are stored in the Vita itself instead of the memory card.

Yuck, that's not good at all. It doesn't really affect me much at the moment but that is extremely inconvenient and downright family hostile. I really thought if I lent out my vita to someone all I had to do was swap out the memory card.

#479 Dragonyeuw

Dragonyeuw

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Definitely in for this deal if I can get it, mind you when I look at what's included the only items of interest to me other than the Vita( of course) is the 3 month PS+ subscription and $10 ACIII 360/ps3 coupon. I have no need for the 4gb card, and I'm not really all that interested in the included Vita ACL game. From various accounts the storyline is a mess, so I'd rather get my ACIII fix on a home console and flip ACL for whatever I can get for it( along with the 4gb card). Hurry up noon PST!

Edit: almost forgot about the PSASBR code. Damn there's so many things thrown into this deal, I almost feel like I'm ripping THEM off!

Edited by Dragonyeuw, 23 November 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#480 lilman

lilman

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

From what I've read, you would be trapped since the ps3 copy is tied to the disc rather than a separate code. You could probably sell your Vita code from the Amazon deal. I'm sure you could sell it on CAG pretty easy for like $15 (I'd buy it).