Photo
- - - - -

Groupon - Spend $10 Get $20 Toys R Us - IN STORE ONLY.

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#121 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

I didn't find the new Ratchet at my TRU. I just went with two copies of Dark Souls and Rayman Origins. No vanilla Red Dead or Uncharted 3 either.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#122 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hmmm... I'm gonna go check, anyway. I'll try to wait as long as I can before using it on something else. I, mostly, want R&C on my Vita. So, if I don't see it, I'll hold out a bit more.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#123 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

Bought something a little over $20 with my groupon yesterday and then returned it today for in store credit.

#124 TheTopPenguin

TheTopPenguin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

If anybody is still looking for these, I've got two extra vouchers that I'm not going to end up using.

PM if you'd like to buy one (or both).

And they're gone.

Edited by TheTopPenguin, 01 December 2012 - 03:29 AM.

#125 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

It said no prepaid cards with the Goupon. Almost didn't buy anything.

Ended up finding a price mistake on a Black Ops 2 Turtle Beach Headset, got it for $10 out the door. MSRP was $79, tag was clearly labeled with it as $29. They took the tag down after.

Worked out in the end.

#126 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Damn. Couldn't buy PSN cards. Hopefully next time I go I can find something worth getting.

#127 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

Got :ps3: Deus Ex (14.98) and :ps3: Family Game Night 3 (9.98) with the B1G50% and had to add a $1 Hot Wheels car to go over the $20 mark. Not bad for about $10. Still waiting on a copy of Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal to show up in store before my other voucher expires.
Posted Image

#128 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

It said no prepaid cards with the Goupon. Almost didn't buy anything.

Ended up finding a price mistake on a Black Ops 2 Turtle Beach Headset, got it for $10 out the door. MSRP was $79, tag was clearly labeled with it as $29. They took the tag down after.

Worked out in the end.

Haha you're super lucky! I hope that guy or gal that puts up that sign doesn't get in trouble.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#129 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

I didn't see R&C FFA either. Sorry for suggesting that, ya'll:cry:.

Not sure what I'm going to do with this thing if they don't get it by the time this Groupon expires. Maybe I'll find a Vita game deal or let it expire and get my $10 back.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#130 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Hi guys/gals, a quick question... Does anyone know what happens to the Groupon coupon if you return the items? Do you get it back or lose it? Thanks!

#131 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

I didn't see R&C FFA either. Sorry for suggesting that, ya'll:cry:.

Not sure what I'm going to do with this thing if they don't get it by the time this Groupon expires. Maybe I'll find a Vita game deal or let it expire and get my $10 back.

I'll buy it off of you now if you're having second thoughts.

#132 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Hi guys/gals, a quick question... Does anyone know what happens to the Groupon coupon if you return the items? Do you get it back or lose it? Thanks!

people have mentioned that they got a TRU gc back from returns

#133 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

people have mentioned that they got a TRU gc back from returns

Good to know, thanks again!

#134 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Picked up Zombi U, Sonic Transformed, and two Pro Controllers with the groupon and B1G150%. Didn't think the pro controllers were going to go down soon and Sonic was only $40 and has great reviews.

#135 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

That's pretty funny Homie because I'm planning to return the Wii U Pro controllers (two black ones to match the Wii U, I used the $20 Groupon on them). I might have a hard time since I opened one of them...

TRU's BOGO 50% is a great deal for the widely sought Pro controllers (Newegg haven't ship them yet according to some CAGs). However, they don't work on Mario U. They do work on Sonic Transformed though, even though the back of the game case didn't list them as compatible controllers.

#136 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Picked up Zombi U, Sonic Transformed, and two Pro Controllers with the groupon and B1G150%. Didn't think the pro controllers were going to go down soon and Sonic was only $40 and has great reviews.

it's a great game, i just need to find another game to pair it with since im already using my groupon on farcry 3 + halo

#137 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

Picked this up for the nephew with the coupon,

Posted Image

Came out to $2.50, and add on the $10 I spent on the coupon, so all in all $12.50. Definitely helps cut down on cost for gift shopping. ^_^

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#138 hoofrog

hoofrog

Game Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

I grabbed Paper Mario Sticker Star and Sonic Transformed (Wii U) with the Groupon and B1G1 50%. Roughly $50 out of pocket for $80 in games. Win.